Newport, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2010
They are all kids! Be kind
let me know

Seymour, IN

#22 Nov 11, 2010
Listem wrote:
They are all kids! Be kind
Would you feel that way if you or your brother/sister or daughter was on this list??? This is a mean and hurtful post
enterested

London, KY

#23 Nov 12, 2010
evan conder wrote:
This is the funniest thing ive seen in my life. lol.
i love it. sohappyy that im number 2
to the sweet,sweet person writen this'YOU FORGOTEN YOUR NAME.
dfyu

Louisville, KY

#24 Nov 12, 2010
omg the collins twins are DISGUSTING. especially mollie. i mean come on! there is so much more prettier girls in the freshman class. jill romero is one ugly thing too. shes a nobody.
Omg111

Scottsburg, IN

#25 Nov 12, 2010
Can somebody please get me some air. xD
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of.
wtf

United States

#27 Nov 16, 2010
This is an absolutely ridiculous forum. What makes you think you have the right to judge anyone? I think Kassie Campbell is very pretty, although I don't really know any of the others on the list. You are obviously extremely insecure to have to sit and make up a list of what you call "ugly" people. Grow up and do something productive with your life. Scottsburg has enough drama without you posting this bs.
IMAjj

Lexington, KY

#28 Nov 16, 2010
ha kassie campbell is not prety nd she does drugs the last i heard she was strung out doin coke with her momma...they get high together & i heard this fr a very reliable source..some1 who used to b her best friend & she doesnt lie.
some ppl forgoten r:
amy stepp
nicole nease
courtney bright
briana cain
cassidy callihan
and felecia hensly only bc her face looks like a pizza, her breath reeks & shes a nasty lol shes havn sex wit matt kemp last i hear\d
seriously

New York, NY

#30 Nov 16, 2010
this is the most ridiculous thing i've everrrr seen.
h0nest mel

Milford, MA

#31 Nov 24, 2010
IMAjj is nuttin but an insecure little penispuffer
Anonymous

Scottsburg, IN

#32 Nov 24, 2010
lets ad ashley scott to this list
Dork

Dover, DE

#33 Nov 25, 2010
loverboii wrote:
lets ad ashley scott to this list
Let's add you to the immature a-hole list? How about that? I mean, seriously tough guy, if you want to use real names use yours so the rest of the community can understand what a shallow, insecure, idiotic, douche bag you really are you stupid fucktard.
loverboii

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Nov 25, 2010
dork? nice username
Whatever

Berea, KY

#35 Nov 26, 2010
Sean and Brandon are little hotties and your just mad because they probably both turned you down. Don't be so mad because your ugly and have to sit at a computer and put other people down because nobody wants you. What a pathetic life. Loser.
Sean Browning

United States

#36 Sep 6, 2011
Lol..... Like how everyone is Jealous of money.. and how America is ran off of hate and jealousy... really grow up... and be nice to everyone? Some People are ugly.... so? Their fault? No? and im pretty sure... im not ugly... at least I hope im not.... I always date beautiful girls.. never had an ugly one... so once again I let you all hate... while I go on with my life =D you all need some outside time... and maybe get a life? Go on a date... Just an Idea... Welp have a wonderful night... got to get to bed.. so I can be ugly tomorrow =D
-Sean-
Bbb

Fort Wayne, IN

#37 Mar 31, 2012
Rocky bitch, you forgot to put your name In it. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need you (Feb '16) 2 hr Angeleyes 4
Free pizza 4 hr Dr Scholls 14
Tarin cox missing 8 hr dirtywhore 6
did anyone hear anything about a 23 yr old woma... 16 hr FYI 12
lexington scott county indiana (Sep '14) Wed How stories snowball 37
any info Wed For real 3
THE GIVEAWAY,AUSTIN AND BED BUGS!!!!!!post remo... Tue Blue Streak 3

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance