* codie hawkins
* ben napier
* tiffany hawkins
* sean browning
* brandon browning
evan conder

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2010
This is the funniest thing ive seen in my life. lol.

i love it. sohappyy that im number 2
lynn

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
YOU ARE :)
Shelby C

Seymour, IN

#4 Nov 5, 2010
You told us about this in spanish. And I didnt believe it. But now I do. Whoever posted this is retarded. Really. Grow up.
Seriously

Dover, DE

#5 Nov 6, 2010
I know some of the people on this list. Emily Walker, Brittany Brock, Evan Conder. These are good people.

It's a shame people like the OP do stuff like this, bring down people that are good...especially minors...just to make their own pathetic lives better.

Just do us a favor OP, when you grow up, if that ever happens, move to another state. I'd hate to think my taxes would pay for your welfare checks in Indiana.
Case

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 6, 2010
Just curious what does OP mean? I'm wondering cuz I've seen someone say it before
I SEE

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2010
OP is other people. It's sad that our kids are this bad. I hope the people on this list are smart enough not to listen to stupid people. They used to call a cousin of mine ugly and she became Miss California. Rock-bitch grow up!!!!
Case

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 7, 2010
Aw I see thanks for clearing that up for me'
sexy

Seymour, IN

#9 Nov 7, 2010
What/Who is OP?????
why

Newport, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2010
I am not sure why someone would put something like this out there... this is horrible.
Answer

Dover, DE

#11 Nov 8, 2010
OP = original poster (the person that started this thread)
XXXX

Newport, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2010
what bout thosee collins twins and that short ass howser girl and kacey brennaman.
evrrbody thinks there sumthing uh NO.
they dont belong in highschool
the howser girl looks like shes five.
yea

Newport, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2010
i c dem around school. what a joke.
really

Newport, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2010
i think the "browning" boys are HOT!
Knowit

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Those girls think they are all that cause their parents have money! Whatever! That don't make you hot! Or popular in high school! What a joke I'd rather be hot than rich!
yea

Newport, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2010
haha
well all of dem look like they dont have money it suprises me that they do.
youd think theyd least use that money to buy somethin to make em look half way decent
id perfer a hot girl over a rich girl any day to.
im a male i kno what those guys like , thats a girl thats hot and everybody knows it and wants them. not a rich bitch that has a afro and a midget kacey brennaman and lauren howser look like there five yrs old have they ever even had a boyfriend ha. i wouldnt date them even if they paid me.money dont get cha everywhere.
thats right

Newport, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2010
used to go to school at scottsburg and ive never even heard of lauren howser or kacey brennaman? who are they.. they must be bitches, no one seems to like them.. hmm butttt this guys rite nobody likes stuck up people and money doesnt get you everywhere, it just makes you dependent. i go to school with stuck up girls and there not even cute and nobody pays them attention... if they were really hot they would've made some of the other forms on here, like the top ten hottest girls in scottsburg. ive seen some pretty girls mentioned on there whos not stuck up.
Seniorboy

Newport, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2010
Yep I'm a senior boy at scottsburg! We make fun of those girls! Their boyfriends think they have sumthin good cuz their parents have money what a joke, the only guys that would date those uglies are little freshmen nobodys! Now I've seen sum hot freshmen girls straight up! And it aint the Collins or howser kids! Their boyfriends need to reevaluate their taste cuz the older boys are laughing them out of town! Take a look boys there are sum really really hot girls in ur grade that look like they belong in high school!
what ever

Seymour, IN

#19 Nov 10, 2010
Seniorboy wrote:
Yep I'm a senior boy at scottsburg! We make fun of those girls! Their boyfriends think they have sumthin good cuz their parents have money what a joke, the only guys that would date those uglies are little freshmen nobodys! Now I've seen sum hot freshmen girls straight up! And it aint the Collins or howser kids! Their boyfriends need to reevaluate their taste cuz the older boys are laughing them out of town! Take a look boys there are sum really really hot girls in ur grade that look like they belong in high school!
You boys sound like spoiled punks that are stuck on yourself. I bet you could not get anyone of the girls on that list to go out with you cause you dont even have courage to ask them out. Your afraid you little pecker will only respond to your right hand?? You are all losers and some day you will look back and regret making fun of anyone as you are 24 years old still asking if I want to supersize my combo meal....Jerks
Well

Evansville, IN

#20 Nov 11, 2010
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>You boys sound like spoiled punks that are stuck on yourself. I bet you could not get anyone of the girls on that list to go out with you cause you dont even have courage to ask them out. Your afraid you little pecker will only respond to your right hand?? You are all losers and some day you will look back and regret making fun of anyone as you are 24 years old still asking if I want to supersize my combo meal....Jerks
WHAT EVER Dont be so hard on these poor young boys. They are just ensecure about the size of thier peepee and try to bring the young girls down so they will accept them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hailey, Bubba and Michelle Cornett? (May '12) Sat Playdoh 5
manny the puto (Jun '15) Sat Hdstone 4
neather heace Sat MadMrsMaria 9
Jefferys auto Fri Anti-everything 26
intimidation with a deadly weapon? (Apr '14) Feb 23 Nursebev 138
Which is better 1211 Ka bar or 1220 (Jun '16) Feb 23 kloudykat 3
rachel porter (Apr '13) Feb 22 Greg Turner 28

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance