Taylor

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Kirsty froman is the biggest hoe in Scott county. I've heard about her showing her boobs off to people that work with her as we'll as her class mates. What a hoe. Someone also told me she slept with a coworker she knew was married.
hey stupid

Brookville, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2013
Taylor wrote:
Kirsty froman is the biggest hoe in Scott county. I've heard about her showing her boobs off to people that work with her as we'll as her class mates. What a hoe. Someone also told me she slept with a coworker she knew was married.
and ...whats your point?
Former best friend

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Kirsty has a huge problem with keeping her legs closed she goes to Austin high school so I should've known she was a crack head hoe. Have you ever seen how she dresses?

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Still wondering what your point is?!?!
jeffersons cuz

Bryan, OH

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
Still wondering what your point is?!?!
yea! me too
jeffersons cuz

Bryan, OH

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Former best friend wrote:
Kirsty has a huge problem with keeping her legs closed she goes to Austin high school so I should've known she was a crack head hoe. Have you ever seen how she dresses?
sounds as if she has choices! That doesnt appear to be a problem. LOL Do you realize how many Austin students you just insulted? Could be she dreeses to suit herself and doesnt care if it pleases anyone , especally you! Grow up , mature a little tiny bit and stay out of others business. Everyone probably knows who you are because you are the one with the red ass and the one with your nose stuck in someones ear,that is jealous of this Kirsty girl. Girl, if you would think about how you sound . you are so full of shit I bet your eyes are brown.

Cedar Key, Florida

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Sounds as if "Taylor" is more than a little jealous. Jealousy is such an unbecoming trait!
kirstys aunt

Fort Thomas, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2013
Kirsty is my niece. If you have such a big problem with her why don't you speak to hear about it? Seems as if you some sort of punk bitch that can't post your name and like other Scott county ass bags hide behind a computer. I seriously love how you feel as if bullying someone online is adult and mature of you. Sounds like you a few levels below her...
kaye

Bryan, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2013
kirstys aunt wrote:
Kirsty is my niece. If you have such a big problem with her why don't you speak to hear about it? Seems as if you some sort of punk bitch that can't post your name and like other Scott county ass bags hide behind a computer. I seriously love how you feel as if bullying someone online is adult and mature of you. Sounds like you a few levels below her...
Hey Aunt! You go girl! You ROCK!! I have a few nieces myself!
Taylor

Charlestown, IN

#12 Nov 26, 2013
You know I'm not jealous of kirsty at all she is just a hoe and I have noticed it so have a couple other people as u can see. Point proven.

Cedar Key, Florida

#13 Nov 26, 2013
The only thing you have proven is how petty and small you can be!
bubbles

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2013
Hey Kirsty you hold your head up high don't listen to these fools girl loveya
The best friend

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2014
Where would I even begin with you... Let's see looks like ur a trash talker and you get a little kick out putting somthing on the Internet... And after that you tell a bunchof ur ffreinds to go see... Ur life sounds pretty low honey... Kirsty. Is an amazing worker matter in fact I trained her myself at pizza hut she has her own place pays her own bills and work almost 40 hours a week.... Oh let me guess you still live with ur mom and don't have a job.... Ohh u do have a job and just just still don't make enough where ur parents claim u on their taxes still please honey u r the one who is worthless and yeah if u have the balls go up to kirsty and tell her yourself I bet she will get the last word In.... Again do us all a favor and just stop embarrassing your self because we all would agree u r just starting shit... Tu es tres bete chief :)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2014
jeffersons cuz wrote:
<quoted text>yea! me too
Me too

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2014
This is KIRSTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright former best friend.
If it is who I think it is then its randi. You know ive had sex. Yeah. With three guys. I make mistakes. But so does everyone. That doesnt make me a hoe. That makes me human. Yeah Ive showed off my boobs. But really others have done worst. At least I havent been pregnant or anything else. I aint got nothing. And another thing to post it on a website. Grow up really. Your so stupid. So yeah im an 18 year old girl. I wear long sleeves and skinnyjeans. Wear converses and make mistakes. Do call me a hoe if you want. Go for itm but the real truth is YOU ARENT ANY BETTER THAN I AM.
Way to go Kristy, stand up for yourself. We all have made mistakes, hindsight will always be better than foresight.
kirstys best friend

Celina, OH

#22 Jan 13, 2014
Taylor wrote:
i dont know who u are but really need to stoptalking about kirsty like that do u know what shes done? No dont think so so u need to quit running ur mouth about her. Just causebu hear all this carp about her DOESNT MAKE HER A HOE!! I bet youve made mistakes but u dont see anyonone on here running there mouth about what you done so i dont think u have the right to say anything about her.
kirstys best friend

Celina, OH

#23 Jan 13, 2014
Former best friend wrote:
umm excuse me i go to austin and i am not a crack head hoe. Do you go to austin to know what kind of people go to austin? No i dont think u do so i think u dont need to be so quick to judge. And kirsty SHE IS NOT A HOE. AND IF WEARING WHAT SHE WEARS MAKE HER A HOE THEN EVERYBODY WHO WEARS JEANS AND A TSHIRT ARE HOES.. SERIOSLY HOW SMART CAN U BE. DONT TALK ABOUY KIRSTY LIKE THAT SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I WILL NOT LET ANYONE TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THIS!! KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT!
kirstys best friend

Celina, OH

#24 Jan 13, 2014
Taylor wrote:
I dont know who u are but you have no rught to get on here abd talk about kirsty like that. If someobe posted something like tgis abou you wouldnt u be pissed.. you have no right to say anything about what she does.. are you made because she wont show u her boobs or sleep with you cause thats what it sure sound kike. Keep kirstys name outta u mouth!!
kirstys best friend

Celina, OH

#25 Jan 13, 2014
Taylor wrote:
You know I'm not jealous of kirsty at all she is just a hoe and I have noticed it so have a couple other people as u can see. Point proven.
you know its pretty sad when u have to say all these things about her on here but cant say it to her face!! Pretty petty of you so get off ur high horse abd quit thinking ur better then everybody else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Stacey (Aug '16) 4 hr Susan 8
harvey Swiger getting married (Dec '14) 4 hr Susan 13
Harvey swagger is a pile of scum 5 hr Susan 8
Money 5 hr Beccag83 1
moose 2324 Wed dantheman 8
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split Wed WHO CARES 4
Help finding who mugged Layton Jul 25 Just Wonderin 2

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance