Police: Scottsburg mom gave alcohol, ...

Police: Scottsburg mom gave alcohol, pot to teens

There are 19 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Police: Scottsburg mom gave alcohol, pot to teens. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

A 39-year-old Scottsburg woman who was arrested this week for allegedly supplying alcohol and marijuana to girls ages 14 and 15 during two parties at her home is scheduled for trial Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

stupidmom

Latonia, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2010
what was this lady thinking?????????? did she really think she was gonna get away with this???? this woman is an idiot. she needs to pay dearly for what she has done.

Since: Jan 10

New Albany, IN

#2 Jul 3, 2010
stupidmom wrote:
what was this lady thinking?????????? did she really think she was gonna get away with this???? this woman is an idiot. she needs to pay dearly for what she has done.
and many others to
disgusted

League City, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2010
I believe the kids all gave statements. I heard she has been feeding drugs and booze to her own kids for years, Sandra Jourden needs to pay for her crimes. Hopefully she gets a lot of jail time to think about what she has done. I understand she lost her children over this.
Do you really care

Columbia City, IN

#4 Jul 4, 2010
You think that's bad you should hear what people in this county are doing with foster kids.

Since: Jul 10

Dayton, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2010
i think tht she would rather the kids do it there where she knows the kids r safe then somewhere where she dont knw if their safe r not!!!!!!!!!!
help

Latonia, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2010
kcnd95 wrote:
i think tht she would rather the kids do it there where she knows the kids r safe then somewhere where she dont knw if their safe r not!!!!!!!!!!
come on r u a complete idiot .... how would these 14 year old kids get alcohol? u must be a relative of hers.
Jenny

Mendota, IL

#7 Aug 4, 2010
help wrote:
<quoted text>come on r u a complete idiot .... how would these 14 year old kids get alcohol? u must be a relative of hers.
hahaha, you really think 14 year olds are incapable of getting alcohol?! PLEASE!
help

Latonia, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, you really think 14 year olds are incapable of getting alcohol?! PLEASE!
there is no way my 14 year old could get alcohol, unless someone like this piece of s@@t got it for her.
iknoher

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 11, 2010
This lady gives good H@@d.
she is good

Brownstown, IN

#10 Aug 11, 2010
iknoher wrote:
I know and lets just say she dont miss much either:) if you know what I mean.
knew the wrong people

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Sep 30, 2010
help wrote:
<quoted text>come on r u a complete idiot .... how would these 14 year old kids get alcohol? u must be a relative of hers.
they steal it a little at a time from their parents, keep it in water bottles and sell it at school,
or they just share it. depends. people hide marijuana in mscara tubess and do the same all the time.
knew the wrong people

Scottsburg, IN

#12 Sep 30, 2010
help wrote:
<quoted text> there is no way my 14 year old could get alcohol, unless someone like this piece of s@@t got it for her.
haha. keep thinking that.
i know a girl who got pregnant and got an abortion without her parents ever knowing anything about it. i bet your kid is a big time partier and you have no clue about it.
U R A retard

Scottsburg, IN

#13 Sep 30, 2010
iknoher wrote:
and who in the HELL are you talking about?
just sayin

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Help, I really feel bad for you because if you really believe your child can not get drugs or alcohol your child has no chance. As sad as it is our kids can get anything they want. My son who is in 7th grade came home telling me that there are kids at his school selling drugs all the time. So please open your eyes and try as hard as alot of parents are and just talk, talk,talk, and check up, check up and check up on your child and Pray that they turn out on the good side like you want them to. Not trying to be mean but just saying the sad truth..
Jenny

New Albany, IN

#15 Oct 7, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Help, I really feel bad for you because if you really believe your child can not get drugs or alcohol your child has no chance. As sad as it is our kids can get anything they want. My son who is in 7th grade came home telling me that there are kids at his school selling drugs all the time. So please open your eyes and try as hard as alot of parents are and just talk, talk,talk, and check up, check up and check up on your child and Pray that they turn out on the good side like you want them to. Not trying to be mean but just saying the sad truth..
AGREED!
aBR549

Scottsburg, IN

#16 Feb 11, 2011
just sayin wrote:
it happens in elementary school. people disguise it as candy. our kids r pretty much screwed if u don't talk to them early. tell them not to take anything from anybody!!! ever. it's sad but there are evil people out there....
Curious

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Well she is violating her probation and has been this whole time! If you wanna help me do something about it, lemme know. But hurry because her probation ends this December!
Billbob

North Vernon, IN

#18 Nov 13, 2013
There's lots of parents inbreeding ther children these days too, how terrible!
you know who

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2014
hitman56 wrote:
<quoted text>and many others to
That's right stick up for her, A hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guess what Corydon makes off toursim 318m illio... 2 hr Nothen is impossible 1
Read that but sorry Most people dont care rightt 2 hr Nothen is impossible 1
Scott cochran 7 hr Crazy eyes 1
My Fat Neighbor 17 hr Big legg lover 9
Lupita Rodriguez-shame on you!!!! 23 hr Lupe 3
Sheriff Deputy Thu Tv host 12
Earthquakes did we send them help Jun 21 Gold Digging 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages