stephtay

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2011
Go f* ck ur self mmkay thanks :)
her friend

Union, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2011
that really hurt my feelings... you won this argument...(sarcasm) haha such an intelligent come back. I'm proud.

Why don't you just move away so this county will be a happier place.
stephtay

Monee, IL

#23 Jul 22, 2011
Awee but then who talk about :) sorry bitch but not everybody gets their way. Ur stuck with me :)
her friend

Union, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2011
You are a disgrace to this county. It is people like you that make us have a bad name. Keep disapointing everyone and back stabbing everyone. but soon it will come back to bite you. I hope I'm there to watch it so I can laugh. I believe karma has already started workin gon you. maybe that is why you are never happy for more than a week. hhhmmmm think about it.

btw learn to compose setences. "awee but then who talk about" that does not make sense. well I guess I can't expect much from a person like you.
her friend

Union, KY

#25 Jul 22, 2011
What happened tothis being about Brittany changing. It ha nothing to do with her and Nathan or stupid people who need attention. I'm done fighting on her if you don't have a good comment then don't post anything.
stephtay

Addison, IL

#26 Jul 22, 2011
Haha im glad ur keeping up with my life
stephtay

Addison, IL

#27 Jul 22, 2011
See I can put my name cause I aint a scared bitch bit you on the other hand haveta hide behind a computer
her friend

Union, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2011
Anyways.......
Brittany has changed alot but for the better. She grew up fast like young mothers should. They are doing great and have a fantastic family life. In ten years all the people saying bad things about them will be the ones working at jobs they hate and will be unhappy but brittany and nathan will have good jobs that they enjoy and they will be so happy with their family and the beautiful little girl will be proud of them. You guys will feel stupid.
kelsey vetter

United States

#29 Jul 23, 2011
leave britt alone "stephtay" your just jealous. shes an amazing person and ive always got her back
nasteee

Louisville, KY

#30 Sep 12, 2011
idk but they stay at a nasty trailor by da dog pound i wouldnt want my baby crawlin around in that.
Stephtay

Glenview, IL

#31 Sep 14, 2011
nasteee wrote:
idk but they stay at a nasty trailor by da dog pound i wouldnt want my baby crawlin around in that.
I wish there wasnt a "like" button lol id like this lol
j little

United States

#32 Sep 16, 2011
her friend wrote:
You are a disgrace to this county. It is people like you that make us have a bad name. Keep disapointing everyone and back stabbing everyone. but soon it will come back to bite you. I hope I'm there to watch it so I can laugh. I believe karma has already started workin gon you. maybe that is why you are never happy for more than a week. hhhmmmm think about it.
btw learn to compose setences. "awee but then who talk about" that does not make sense. well I guess I can't expect much from a person like you.
workin gon you?????????

Whats a gon????

btw learn to compose words.
j little

United States

#33 Sep 16, 2011
her friend wrote:
What happened tothis being about Brittany changing. It ha nothing to do with her and Nathan or stupid people who need attention. I'm done fighting on her if you don't have a good comment then don't post anything.
tothis ????
ha ????
fighting on her ?????
Stephtay

Brownsburg, IN

#34 Sep 16, 2011
j little wrote:
<quoted text>
tothis ????
ha ????
fighting on her ?????
Haha j little (:
Brittany

Scottsburg, IN

#35 Sep 27, 2011
That trailer isnt nasty it is old. That is where his dad lives. To everyone who is bad mouthing me and my family have fun because you are ridiculous if you want to say something about us say it to me.
Brittany

Scottsburg, IN

#36 Sep 27, 2011
One more thing.... I am glad that everyone on here cares enough about us to spend time looking us up and talking about us. Stephanie I give you props for actually putting your name, and I am over everything. I have no problem with you. That is why I wanted your number. I was going to apologize.

Now everyone have fun bashing us when you are no better and the majority of the things on here are lies.....

j little dont forget to proof read.

--Brittany(:
Ridiculous

Jeffersonville, IN

#37 Apr 2, 2013
She is so great, she parties with her little trashy friend about every week end, under age drinking, trailer trash p.o.s. and last I heard was being sued for custody of her kid
Who it is

Pekin, IN

#39 Feb 15, 2014
Kkcn
grr

West Alexandria, OH

#40 Feb 16, 2014
her friend wrote:
Learn to compose sentences? You first ! Why on earth would you tell someone to learn how to compose a sentence when you can't even spell the word sentence? Just leave people alone. It's difficult to not say something when you put someone down for the very same simple typos that you do too..
Haha

Shelbyville, IN

#41 Oct 16, 2014
God. who has 'stephtay' not slept with. i always hear that name and shes always the other woman. sucks to be that w***e that no man will ever take seriously or feel around him huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Scottsburg, IN (Aug '10) 2 hr gypsisoul 193
Lost dog. May 2 too d bad 3
I still love you Apr 30 King Needle 2
always Apr 27 mzsad 5
please help councilman Raymond Jones (Feb '10) Apr 25 Kentuckiana 12
News Gov. Pence extends needle-exchange program to c... Apr 22 America 2
Are ghost or spirits real Apr 11 sammysam 10
More from around the web

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE