First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bluedog

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2010
Who's the nasty cashier around 40 with her ass hanging out most of the time?
Dork

Dover, DE

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Who's the fucktard that likes to start anonymous threads on the internet to bash people?
Easy Rider

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2010
where does she work?
tiger2jungle

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2010
must have turned u down ,ha ha ha
bluedog

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2010
No, just think it's nasty that she has her ass and her tramp stamp showing as soon as you walk in the door.
bluedog

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Easy Rider she works at Ace hardware in Scottsburg. And Tiger she didn't turn me down, I wouldn't ask on her best day.
yea

Evansville, IN

#7 Dec 6, 2010
bluedog wrote:
Easy Rider she works at Ace hardware in Scottsburg. And Tiger she didn't turn me down, I wouldn't ask on her best day.
I would do her.. She looks great:)
what about

Exton, PA

#8 Dec 8, 2010
bluedog wrote:
Nastey a** Deanna,yuk!
bluedog

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 13, 2010
Heard it was Leanna, and yeah heard the nasty part too. Women watch your men at the hardware store.
what about

Exton, PA

#10 Dec 13, 2010
maybe Leanna,absolutey the nastey part,who would want some dried up nastey ttramped stamped cuunt?!

If she tried a little make-up it wuld do nothing more than cover-up those blow-job lines around her lips!I say again YUK!
bluedog

Rockford, IL

#11 Dec 15, 2010
Rumor has it she's crazy, tried to commit suicide and lost custody of her son. Sad, sad, sad.
canutellme

Salem, IN

#12 Dec 15, 2010
Then why did you post something like this to make her feel even worse about herself?
BJenks

Lexington, IN

#13 Jan 7, 2011
That tall cashier there is hot
Darth Brooks

Atlanta, GA

#14 Mar 7, 2014
"BJenks" The tall one's vag looks like an old used up catcher's mitt that has about a pound of 2 month old beef n cheddar in it. I'm pretty damn sure anyone could tap that nasty chlamydia ridden infected ax wound between those legs.
Jerry

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2014
If any man is that desperate to pick up a lot lizard at ace hardware, god help em, gee have some class and at least find a decent place to get a chic, most who work at ace is nasty!
grrr

Oxford, OH

#16 Mar 8, 2014
Jerry wrote:
If any man is that desperate to pick up a lot lizard at ace hardware, god help em, gee have some class and at least find a decent place to get a chic, most who work at ace is nasty!
Why dont we just advise them to quit work and lets set them up in free apartments and medicaid, foodstamps etc! would that make you feel much better! Are you just jealous of the girls that work there or the business?
Darth Brooks

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 8, 2014
OMG I about pissed myself laughing at both of the last replies. "Lot lizard" does fit those rats that "work" (using that word loosely btw) at ACE. I'm sure they were NOT who John Madden was thinking about when he went from saying "helpful hardware man" to "folks". And I'm sure that skinny gash gets some sort of government assistance with her bottom end rotting as bad as it is. I heard she tried to use Vagasil one day and it rolled down her leg in her jizz gutters (stretch marks). Just what I heard.
whats wrong with you

Crothersville, IN

#18 Mar 8, 2014
Darth Brooks wrote:
OMG I about pissed myself laughing at both of the last replies. "Lot lizard" does fit those rats that "work" (using that word loosely btw) at ACE. I'm sure they were NOT who John Madden was thinking about when he went from saying "helpful hardware man" to "folks". And I'm sure that skinny gash gets some sort of government assistance with her bottom end rotting as bad as it is. I heard she tried to use Vagasil one day and it rolled down her leg in her jizz gutters (stretch marks). Just what I heard.
why would someone in their right mind start something like this crap, just dog someone they don't know and sure wouldn't say to another persons face?
Jerry

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2014
That's the one who always has the oozing herp sore on her bottom lip, I wanna barf when I see it,like get some make up n cover that chit up!
Darth Brooks

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 8, 2014
whats wrong with you wrote:
<quoted text> why would someone in their right mind start something like this crap, just dog someone they don't know and sure wouldn't say to another persons face?
Did I say I was in my right mind? Does my name on here give you false hope that I might not be insane? What did I say on there that makes you think I don't know her, or that I wouldn't walk up in that mother [email protected]#ing place and say and read everything I said to her face? I'm nuts and don't give a [email protected] about anything or anyone. I was going to quote the greatest country singer ever and say "Not counting you" but it wouldn't fit because it does include you. And why would I "say it to another persons face"? When I have zero drops of b1tch in my blood and I would say it straight to her face (that looks like it caught on fire and someone put it out with a backhoe). You better get some a$$ from her tonight if she isn't booked solid until Christmas, because when I tell her what I said on here through the buildings intercom system while I'm looking right in her grill spraying her in the face with water just in case she loses concentration. Her panties are going to be in such a knot that the boy scouts, girl scouts and the jaws of life wouldn't be able to untie them or cut them off. But who knows, with the meth mouth you have your teeth might be serrated enough to get them off. And I usually pay attention to my punctuation and grammar but after reading that I decided that the devilish side of me needed to do some typing. And Garth Brooks is the greatest country singer ever whore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James shelton aka Gomer 1 hr hi HICKS 12
Wendy Eads 2 hr ALL-IN 4
moose 2324 3 hr Mooseintheknow 56
Shameless (Jun '16) 8 hr Whats wrong with ... 5
Annetta Ramsey? (Dec '15) 8 hr Lol 38
amber couch,chris couch-hiv-warning (Jul '15) 8 hr Yes 7
Bitch at growbys (Feb '17) 9 hr Concerned 16

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance