top ten meth slut's
jealous much

United States

#60 Aug 9, 2010
what's your name honey? bet you don't have the balls to put that out there do you? of course you don't you're obviously uneducated trash.. from Austin right ;) GET.A.LIFE... if you did meth WITH her then why are you running your mouth hmmmm???
ugh ppl wrote:
hey dumbass i did meth wit her so dont tell me she dont evry 1 knows she does...she loves that needle 2!!!! she will do anything or any1 4 a shot!!!!my man hates that dirty hoe... i got nothin 2 b jealous of that dirty hoe
n wat

Ft Mitchell, KY

#61 Aug 9, 2010
hey bitch my names vicky n i aint from austin thats 4 sure n ya i did but she stole a bunch of shit from me and shes a dirty hoe i been clean 4 6 months n i dnt give a shit wat ppl think i got my shit str8 im def not uneducated ima full time student in college so keep talkin....so wats ur name HONEY????? got balls?
BRITTANY ENGLE

Lexington, KY

#62 Aug 9, 2010
BITCH i hope to god that you arent talking about me...i dont even know you and there are TWO brittany engles in sburg so you if youre gonna talk shit about ppl make sure you specify who you are speaking of...because i have NEVER IN MY LIFE EVEN SEEN METH or did it and i will not be associated with white trash drug sluts...i have a 3 year old daughter and a great fucking life and i do not need that rumor going around!!!! the brittany engle from sburg high school and went to ball state college IS NOT THE ONE SHE IS SPEAKING OF PEOPLE!!!!! much love XoXo
and i FUCKING LOVE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!: thx babe
Jealous much

United States

#63 Aug 9, 2010
Oh I have balls BITCH but I don't want me name on this white trash site with white trash like YOU. maybe it's a different Brittany engle..
n wat wrote:
hey bitch my names vicky n i aint from austin thats 4 sure n ya i did but she stole a bunch of shit from me and shes a dirty hoe i been clean 4 6 months n i dnt give a shit wat ppl think i got my shit str8 im def not uneducated ima full time student in college so keep talkin....so wats ur name HONEY????? got balls?
n wat

Ft Mitchell, KY

#64 Aug 9, 2010
thats wat i thought i dnt either but i aint scared to stand by wat i say cuz i aint talkin shit im statin facts.....
n wat

Ft Mitchell, KY

#65 Aug 9, 2010
BRITTANY ENGLE wrote:
BITCH i hope to god that you arent talking about me...i dont even know you and there are TWO brittany engles in sburg so you if youre gonna talk shit about ppl make sure you specify who you are speaking of...because i have NEVER IN MY LIFE EVEN SEEN METH or did it and i will not be associated with white trash drug sluts...i have a 3 year old daughter and a great fucking life and i do not need that rumor going around!!!! the brittany engle from sburg high school and went to ball state college IS NOT THE ONE SHE IS SPEAKING OF PEOPLE!!!!! much love XoXo
and i FUCKING LOVE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!: thx babe
ya there must b 2 of em my bad like i said i aint from around here so i dnt know there 2 brittney engles but the 1 i am talkin bout dont have a 3yr old lil girl shes actually on house arrest rite now
Jeannie

Newport, KY

#66 Aug 9, 2010
BRITTANY ENGLE wrote:
BITCH i hope to god that you arent talking about me...i dont even know you and there are TWO brittany engles in sburg so you if youre gonna talk shit about ppl make sure you specify who you are speaking of...because i have NEVER IN MY LIFE EVEN SEEN METH or did it and i will not be associated with white trash drug sluts...i have a 3 year old daughter and a great fucking life and i do not need that rumor going around!!!! the brittany engle from sburg high school and went to ball state college IS NOT THE ONE SHE IS SPEAKING OF PEOPLE!!!!! much love XoXo
and i FUCKING LOVE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!: thx babe
Yeah, because everyone, everywhere should know how many people have the same name in the area.. its common sense duhhh.*note the sarcasm*
Jeannie

Newport, KY

#67 Aug 9, 2010
jealous much wrote:
what's your name honey? bet you don't have the balls to put that out there do you? of course you don't you're obviously uneducated trash.. from Austin right ;) GET.A.LIFE... if you did meth WITH her then why are you running your mouth hmmmm???
<quoted text>
Oh, and honey, isn't it just so convenient that every trashy, uneducated person in the world is from Austin? Because that small little town about 2 minutes away is immune to ignorance and thanks for proving that.(:

Since: Aug 10

#70 Aug 12, 2010
ericka elkins, and ashley richards, and chelsea...she dated eric fox for awhile. shes knocked up and doin the stuff. ashleys bout ready to lose her kid cuz of and erica slept a gray headed man for it. craaaaaaazy girls!
snap

United States

#71 Aug 13, 2010
first of all I don't live in scottsburg, so thanks for pointing that out. scottsburg is about a bad as Austin I'm pretty ashamed to say I grew up there.. can't argue with ya there. second- why are are you randomly commented on something that has absolutely nothing to do with you? aww don't you have anything better to do? no friends? do you need a hug?
Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and honey, isn't it just so convenient that every trashy, uneducated person in the world is from Austin? Because that small little town about 2 minutes away is immune to ignorance and thanks for proving that.(:
snap

United States

#72 Aug 13, 2010
WTF are you even talking about? since someone with the same name as her is being accused of shooting up and doing meth she wanted to clear that up. wouldn't you? please stop trying to make yourself look all witty and smart when in reality you total idiot. neither of you post made ANY sense.
Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because everyone, everywhere should know how many people have the same name in the area.. its common sense duhhh.*note the sarcasm*
Louis

Johannesburg, South Africa

#73 Oct 11, 2010
I want to have a good time with a ebony or a white lady im on holiday in scottsburg and want to meet one of these girls can they just let me know where to hook up with them
Over It

South Beloit, IL

#74 Oct 11, 2010
Do you People know what the word slander is???? I hope you all can PROVE what you are saying cause I hate to tell you this if one name on this list is wrong that person can get a attorney and find out who you all are. and Im sure the Judge is going to believe a meth head when they say Oh but I did meth with this person that is how I know they do it.
meth man

United States

#75 Nov 22, 2010
I need a dirty girl who wants to go on tour with me for like a week straight
whatever

Erlanger, KY

#76 Nov 22, 2010
Baddest BitchEver wrote:
and thats the austin, scottsburg, madison areas there are charlestown too...jennifer, tiffany, lakyn, nikki, more in lexington too bethany, jessica, tabitha, jennifer, nancy, kay, stephanie
wrong title re enter to TOP DOPE HOES
wtf

Dry Ridge, KY

#78 Nov 22, 2010
thats right im THE bitch wrote:
LOL.. Well I will put some of those last names out there for you...
Sabina Amos, Morgan Richey, Lakyn Boyd, Jessica Tash, Jennifer Porter, Kay Napier, Michelle Raglin.
Easy guesses. And if those aren't right.. I still am LOL.
Morgan Richey, i don't whome your talking about you must do it your self.. Cause i know that morgan would never.. She's my cousin...
wtf

Dry Ridge, KY

#79 Nov 22, 2010
ugh ppl wrote:
oooo my how so u guys 4get bout brittney engle, kay napier and andrea howard????
Then again. omg come one get realy brittany never does any thing eighter you guy's make me sick..
Fake bia

Pflugerville, TX

#82 Nov 22, 2010
WTF can you spell? Are you uneducated sweetheart?
lol

Latonia, KY

#83 Nov 23, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgan Richey, i don't whome your talking about you must do it your self.. Cause i know that morgan would never.. She's my cousin...
Must be 2 morgans. The morgan they are talking about does. Shes in prison right now, Rockville to be exact. So does sabina and all the other girls in that list.
dont ask

Muncie, IN

#85 Nov 23, 2010
meth, hands down, the BIGGEST ONE is kimberly hamblin
and as for an oxy, amy, im not sure of her last name....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free pizza 6 hr Yourmom2020 15
I need you (Feb '16) 10 hr Angeleyes 4
Tarin cox missing 16 hr dirtywhore 6
did anyone hear anything about a 23 yr old woma... Thu FYI 12
lexington scott county indiana (Sep '14) Wed How stories snowball 37
any info Wed For real 3
THE GIVEAWAY,AUSTIN AND BED BUGS!!!!!!post remo... Tue Blue Streak 3

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages