This County!!! especially directed to...
whaaaa

Grissom Afb, IN

#77 Sep 13, 2013
HEY wrote:
SHUT THE F#%K UP!!!!!!!!!!
sorry not gonna happen you have no authority here.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#80 Oct 26, 2013
First of all...let me explain something...This LAND was and IS not POSTED...soo...I had no idea this was such an EXTREME ISSUE...I too had a 15 yr old dog attacked and KILLED BY a Pit Bull..he tore my dogs right side of FACE OFF...so yeah...there is not much I havent already incountered in life...my point stll remains the same...I was doing NOTHING WRONG...and yes I apologize for the first part of statement..it just seems that I do not believe that the older generation would have had a problem with it and if they did their delivery would have been different...my point is I raised children in this community...and they too had to deal with NAME issues...if you didnt have a certain heritage you were judged...that is a LONG TIME HISTORY with small towns..true..I CHOSE TO LIVE HERE..BECAUSE..I have been all over the US..and this town seemed to have ALL THE QUALITIES I was looking for to raise MY CHILDREN...my point in the beginning statement was SOME not ALL cause I do know some High power names in community was SOMETIMES the offspring dont really UNDERSTAND that their heritage HAD bumps in the road too..sooo...dont UNDERAPPRECIATE, just EMBRACE...and dont JUDGE because I really didnt KNOW it would be a PROBLEM...MY STUPIDITY..I accept...hard..but accept...so for you HATERS out there all I can say is GOOD LUCK..because Karma DOES HAVE a way...I am really a GOOD PERSON who does NOT like to Hate..I get mad but without HATE...
Duh

Louisville, KY

#81 Oct 26, 2013
You don't like to hate, but every post you make is hateful. You don't want others to judge, but with every post you are judgemental. You don't want your children dealing with "name issues", yet you want to point out other's "bumps in the road".
Go ahead, make your next post, break out the CAPS on me, I can take it.
antisocial on the weekend

Wabash, IN

#82 Oct 27, 2013
Every post she has made has been hateful,I told Lane Elliott about this and he told me exactly who you are and what you were doing and if you had went and asked them they may not have had a problem with you being there and the fact that you were seen picking up stuff on thier property without permission could have been considered theft and you were not "just" picking up trash you were trying to cart items off the property and only used your dog as your sad exscuse for being there and that older generation is still there,his name is Irmal,remember,because you called him trying to throw a fit and he told you the same thing Lane did.Why dont you go up there and confront them about this and why dont you walk on the bank property,its right across the road from your HUD apartment.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#83 Oct 27, 2013
Wow...anti social on the weekend...YOU for one are SO WRONG...just EXACTLY was I supposedly going to CART OFF...seriously...that is on all levels JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID...actually Irmal said "SORRY"...sooo...you have your sooo called FACTS WRONG...like I said for someone who uses the name anti social you sure are BUSY with people...and there is NOTHING I said hateful...it is just crazy to say I was CARTING OFF items in broad daylight and just what the heck would I be carting off...dog in one hand cup of coffee in other...seriously...kicker is I saw Lane as I was walking getting in and out of one of his trucks BEFORE anything was said...STEALING IS NOT ME...sooo...get your FACTS STRAIGHT...
antisocial on the weekend

Wabash, IN

#84 Oct 27, 2013
This is a touchy subject for you as your most recent rant and broken,incoherant sentances show.

Is the parking lot of your HUD unit not enough room for you to walk your mutt?

I will not try any futher explanation of the screen name I use as your rantings only show your inability to understand what is just simple in nature.

Now if you want to talk screen names and thier meaning lets talk about yours and your ramblings.

First of all your posts,almost all of them are hate filled,malcontent directed towards people and thier rights of which you have not one amount of respect for.

Now your screen name"karmaspkn".It only shows that you think your thoughts rate higher then others,that you know karma and how God himself will dish it out.Awful high and mighty of you,this God complex you have.

I just hope your getting enough oxygen way up there on your high horse.I really just hope you don't fall and hurt yourself and as far as you picking up others property and getting caught and trying to conceal it with"I am just walking my dog",well that's between you,karma and God.You three can discuss ut the next time your having a holier than thou meeting.
antisocial on the weekend

Wabash, IN

#85 Oct 27, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

I just hope these people get KARMA BACK from ME...

>>Real hateful.right in your first post

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

The shallowness of their minds is sad.

>>> Again you attack intelligence of everyone that disagrees with you

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

>>Now you tell everyone that doesnt agree with you that they are ignorant

My point with things being handed down was understanding the priviledge they have and they are actually blessed to have such a priviledge..but where is Compassion...

>>Now you put down a family that has worked hard in this community for decades,giving back many times to have what they have and you call it entitlement and privilege.

Why not walk your dog on the property you say you own,why not live there instead of a HUD unit,maybe because you lied.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

I was maybe 4ft over in the field

>>You were not,you were right up next to the building and thier impound yard.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

karmaspkn wrote:
OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and land...I had my dog on leash...I was raised with more than half of you have ever imagined...I was raised with cloth napkins and starched bed linen

....I have worked harder than probably many of you and my work ethic was outstanding....I was raised in the eyes of My God...soo

>>>Thats the holier then thou,better then us all god complex I was talking about

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

GOOD LUCK..because Karma DOES HAVE a way...I am really a GOOD PERSON

>>More God complex

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

...like I said for someone who uses the name anti social you sure are BUSY with people..

>> A little judging there Mrs. God

I saw Lane as I was walking getting in and out of one of his trucks

>>What were you doing getting in and out of one of his trucks??

...that is on all levels JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID...actually Irmal said "SORRY"...sooo...you have your sooo called FACTS WRONG...

>>There you go again calling other people stupid,pretty routine of you and that is not what Irmal said he told you.

Irmal told you sorry about telling you the same thing.PRIVATE PROPERTY,why dont you call and ask him just for a reminder of what he said.He remembers you.

>>This is just a tidbit of old karmaspkn's god complex and holier then thou attitude.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#86 Oct 27, 2013
world according to anti social >>You were not,you were right up next to the building and thier impound yard.>>What were you doing getting in and out of one of his trucks??
This is a touchy subject for you as your most recent rant and broken,incoherant sentances show....ok..sooo...lets start off with...me and broken sentences and you cant even spell sentences, or theirs....and just what the heck would make you think I said I was getting in and out of one of HIS TRUCKS when I said plainly I saw him getting in and out of one of HIS TRUCKS...and as far as and I dont believe I am the one with the complex since you seem to love saying the HUD HOUSING...what is it that just ticks you off?...I apologized for my first post and the wording I used being a little overboard...sooo...you are the one who seems to have the biggest problem as I see..and just what in the world makes you think for ONE minute I was right by their building or impound yard? That is so completely a LIE...all caps...LIE...I was NEVER NEVER near any of the above...I was walking down the road...went under tree to read message on cell phone..tree is maybe 5 ft from street...then walked back near road...like I said I was on property but only maybe 4ft in field...and like I said just exactly makes you think for one minute I was NEAR their building and carting off exactly WHAT ITEMS and using my dog as an excuse..this post was originally about how now days you cant just ENJOY walking..without worrying about being yelled at...perfect example shows on this and your perception of this posting...SERIOUSLY..you have so far been the ONLY one JUDGING.Just how many times have you said HUD HOUSING..lol..I have said sorry a few post ago on my wording and have never mentioned names..ONLY YOU...sooo who is the God police here..who is the one that has dished out name calling...I said it was JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID TO THINK I was CARTING OFF whatever the heck there is in a field..Didnt call anyone stupid. And like I said you are the one dishing out all the name calling..by the way..Irmal is a really nice man..and as far as my property goes...it is still in my family..as if I need to waste my breath on your ignorance...oh wait...HUD HOUSING ...RIGHT!!lol..lol..did you know there is a street here..there are houses too..oh wait...you know it all...sorry...my mistake..
antisocial after dark

Wabash, IN

#87 Oct 28, 2013
Its on thier cameras,now since its been proven that your just a hateful vendictive person with a God complex there is no other reason to speak to you other then for entertainment purposes.

Again,why don't you walk your dog on "YOUR" property you keep saying you have.
President Obama

Hudson, OH

#88 Oct 29, 2013
Ok now. This behavior must stop. By the way Karmaspkn your an idiot. Stop talking and erase this stupidity.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#89 Oct 29, 2013
No...I will not quit speaking...because your right about one thing...it has gotten to just an entertainment I agree..because it really has gotten so stupid it is funny...I have not been walking on their property since the first time I was told..so cameras are good..secondly...one again I am not the mean one here...I have apologized for wording of first post and havent been NAME calling here..and like I said and will keep saying is exactly what this has PROVEN...That this has really gotten to be a sad sad world...people not getting facts straight...I really had no idea I was doing anything wrong just walking in an empty field but I once I was told not to walk on it I havent...so...I am not the one who keeps judging here so hatefully...ex:.LIAR.HUD HOUSING,GOD COMPLEX,IDIOT, THIEF,.STUPID...the only reason I keep even checking this is to see how much can be said about walking in a empty field and then once being told to stay off I have...sooo..
antisocial after dark

Wabash, IN

#90 Oct 29, 2013
A 30 x 50 lot isnt much of a field,niether is blacktop next to the building and impound lot that the camera videos shows you at.

Yes I also know there is a road there,Its called York Road,and I also know there are houses on it of which none belong to you.

No again,pruely for entertainment,

WHY DON'T YOU WALK THE DOG ON THE PROPERTY YOU SAID YOU OWN??????????
Why You Lie

Greencastle, IN

#91 Oct 30, 2013
Why you lie?
karmaspkn wrote:
No...I will not quit speaking...because your right about one thing...it has gotten to just an entertainment I agree..because it really has gotten so stupid it is funny...I have not been walking on their property since the first time I was told..so cameras are good..secondly...one again I am not the mean one here...I have apologized for wording of first post and havent been NAME calling here..and like I said and will keep saying is exactly what this has PROVEN...That this has really gotten to be a sad sad world...people not getting facts straight...I really had no idea I was doing anything wrong just walking in an empty field but I once I was told not to walk on it I havent...so...I am not the one who keeps judging here so hatefully...ex:.LIAR.HUD HOUSING,GOD COMPLEX,IDIOT, THIEF,.STUPID...the only reason I keep even checking this is to see how much can be said about walking in a empty field and then once being told to stay off I have...sooo..
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#92 Oct 31, 2013
once again..still funny...cause like I said I havent been back on property since first time told no to...and as far as camera..that camera protects me as well as them..because if they have anyone on the black top by fence where impound lot is then it proves it is not me...heck..I didnt even know there was an impound lot...never paid attention..I have only been on their black top I think twice...and that was one time walking to Jay C and then maybe twice buying veggies at stand in front...but that was BEFORE...so yeah...cameras are GREAT...Not ONE TIME have I EVER been NEAR BUILDING or fence ..sooo..somebody is really getting wrong info..and that is one thing that CAN PROTECT me as well as them...CAMERAS...because for some reason you really have infatuation with me and saying I am the one...but like I said before the base of this topic kinda went over heads...I have respected their private property and will continue to do so...I still stand my ground on how sad this world has gotten...and there is nothing you can say or post to make me quit saying that...it is just sad that you cant just walk around in broad daylight in an empty field and just be alone with your thoughts without being accused of stealing or doing something wrong...sooooo......
antisocial after dark

Wabash, IN

#93 Oct 31, 2013
Hey as long as you stay off the property who cares,as long as vagrants thiefs like you arent there,then no problem.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#94 Nov 5, 2013
lol...not a problem..that is just it...but you can not admit when you are WRONG...been just waiting to see if you would even comprehend....like I said...YOU are the NAME CALLING IDIOT here...with absolutely NO CLASS WHATSOEVER....YOU still have to say something HATEFUL...VAGRANT THIEF...really...when I call you out on cameras being my friend too..you cant just say ...maybe..oops..ok..maybe I made a MISTAKE...do those words EVEN come out of your mouth...you say...as long as you stay off property who cares...but then backslide and call me a vagrant thief...lol..lol...lol..you act and TRY to APPEAR so KNOWLEDGEABLE about EVERYTHING...but yet you KNOW NOTHING...TOO CUTE...gotta love it...
antisocial

United States

#95 Nov 6, 2013
Entertainment only.

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#96 Nov 7, 2013
This is by far the most comically entertaining threads I've seen in a very long time! Simply amusing!
antisocial

United States

#97 Nov 7, 2013
Aren't the.The two pals(karmaJack) keeps me in stitches!)

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#98 Nov 7, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Aren't the.The two pals(karmaJack) keeps me in stitches!)
. I know right! I was dying laughing :)27

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 1 hr Smelly Girl 16
Vicky Wilson is she working with and for the popo 2 hr Curious 1
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 3 hr Death at your door 12
great clips 5 hr Trenton 3
Christi Wilson 5 hr CEO 7
moose 2324 11 hr One eyed moose 71
Dennis Paden Thu Susan 13

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages