This County!!! especially directed to...

This County!!! especially directed to a Rental Truck company....

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
This county is run by a small handful of people. Now these people have children who have become Adults (loosely stated). Now these so called Adults have had EVERYTHING handed down to them. They didnt work to achieve ANY of these things but now THEY pay the taxes on the land that they did not buy and so NOW they are the PROUD OWNERS of FREE property . Now here is my point...What is wrong with a little 20lb dog running in an empty field that is not nothing but ruts, weeds, trash, rocks, wild cats at night and whatever else . Seriously? What has this world become. I could understand if it was ground that was being fixed up to build, or grass seed sowed on it or anything...but nooo...I even had him on a leash and I had plastic bags to pick up poop if he did anything on this ground. Come on people..Is life really gotten to this. What happened to GODS COUNTRY..I would understand if it was in their backyard,sideyard,frontyard but it isnt...I get it is PRIVATE PROPERTY but tell me WHAT ISNT PRIVATE PROPERTY? I wasnt there to destroy anything. No fourwheelers tearing up ground, NOTHING...just walking my dog...OMG...I just hope these people get KARMA BACK from ME...cause YOU just RUINED MY DAY....UGHHHHH....
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Once again...I guess that was too deep for any one of you to follow...1st...My dog was on a leash...2nd...The point of the matter was All Land is Private..I was fully prepared to pick up any thing my dog might have done...plus I even have been picking up TRASH from INCONSIDERATE people in the field and around the streets..apparently you both dont get the full point of this...Its not about OWNERSHIP...its about what happened to just being able to walk around and enjoy the beauty of the day and the land that God has given us...Put Worries on something that is worth worrying about..and just to let you know...Wise Gay...you really show your intelligence in your words...and antisocial...you are so smart with your spelling and gps abilities...
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Once again....nobody seems to understand what I am saying...No...I do not think it is ok for people to invade other peoples private property....destroy cars,furniture,gardens,etc...o mg..I am talking about a field , with nothing but wild cats, weeds, trash, rocks, holes, snakes, rabbits,wild weed flowers,...I could understand if someone was out there with a four wheeler mudding, tearing up ground, destroying things, I have owned many acres myself...I have even been trying to pick up big rocks and garbage for next time they get the bush hog out there cause last time they bush hogged it down they almost tore up the blades with someone throwing a pipe or something out there..it was like the muffler of a car or something...gee wizzz people...I was just walking drinking coffee enjoying the sunshine of the beautiful day...come on people...understand what I am saying...I am firmly against vandalizm and mistreatment of other peoples things....I am trying to say what happened to the day when for example a bunch of boys just want to go outside and throw a football or play football and they just walk out and find the closest place to play and have fun...or its just a windy day and you want to fly a kite and dont have transportation so you just find the closest place that has an open space to run to get kite in air...GOOD GRIEF...its just sad to me...because I remember those days and to think they are OBSOLETE is unimaginable...
in the know

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Public land isnt private,thats what makes you an idiot,walk your dog in front of your apartment on york road white trash.

People that have land have a right to keep others and thier mutts off thier land,maybe next time elliotts should just have the local police escort you away,that is who your talking about isnt it,thats the only truck rental place in scott county and the only thing/remtal places close are thier apartment and the sh!t hole next to them that all the trash in scottsburg migrates to.

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#8 Sep 6, 2013
karmaspkn wrote:
Once again...I guess that was too deep for any one of you to follow...1st...My dog was on a leash...2nd...The point of the matter was All Land is Private..I was fully prepared to pick up any thing my dog might have done...plus I even have been picking up TRASH from INCONSIDERATE people in the field and around the streets..apparently you both dont get the full point of this...Its not about OWNERSHIP...its about what happened to just being able to walk around and enjoy ko the beauty of the day and the land that God has given us...Put Worries on something that is worth worrying about..and just to let you know...Wise Gay...you really show your intelligence in your words...and antisocial...you are so smart with your spelling and gps abilities...
. No you are the one that don't get it. Private property is private for a reason. A land owner has the right to keep not only you and your dog but wild life as well off of their land. It don't matter if its in used land or primed for building on..... Its fuckin not yours! How would you like it if I took a shit in the front seat of your car. You probably don't own any land other than what's stuck in the treads of your shoes. I don't give a hoot if you had a bag for your dogs poop or not .... If you bring your dog on my property to crap you had damn well have a big enough bag for his remains because that's how you'll be taking g his ass home!
If you want to walk and take in nature there is plenty of public places such as the 4000 plus acres at the Clark State Forest to walk your dog.... They Aldo have these nice little places called " Dog parks " be a responsible pet owner and make use of one!
Duh

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2013
There is another issue, if you should be hurt on someone else's private property, they are liable. You can't just decide that another's property is there for your use. And all that ranting about them having "free" property, what is that to you? Just because a person gains property, legally, through a gift or inhertance that does not make it community property.

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#10 Sep 6, 2013
Duh wrote:
There is another issue, if you should be hurt on someone else's private property, they are liable. You can't just decide that another's property is there for your use. And all that ranting about them having "free" property, what is that to you? Just because a person gains property, legally, through a gift or inhertance that does not make it community property.
. Outstanding point! I had forgotten all about all of the liability issues! Awesome!

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Oh and news flash .... Land that's passed down and inherited tends to hold more value to the owner just for that reason and they tend to respect and love what they have because someone near and dear to them put their blood, sweat and tears into being able to have that land to leave for them. If you were taught respect, values and morals and even had some knowledge of what a good work ethic can get a person you might just be more mindful of others property and how they feel about it!
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2013
OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and land...I had my dog on leash...I was raised with more than half of you have ever imagined...I was raised with cloth napkins and starched bed linen but none of that is the point of the issue, who cares except for the ones who passed judgement....I have worked harder than probably many of you and my work ethic was outstanding....I was raised in the eyes of My God...soo...all you that consider what you just posted as intelligent must be really unhappy... except for the part of LIABILITY...YES..unfortunately this world has become cruel,ruthless, and just right DUMB...it is just sad just from listening to some of these posts just how full of hatred and disconnection some have. And I sure hope there arent any gamblers out there cause you just loss...

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#15 Sep 7, 2013
karmaspkn wrote:
OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and land...I had my dog on leash...I was raised with more than half of you have ever imagined...I was raised with cloth napkins and starched bed linen but none of that is the point of the issue, who cares except for the ones who passed judgement....I have worked harder than probably many of you and my work ethic was outstanding....I was raised in the eyes of My God...soo...all you that consider what you just posted as intelligent must be really unhappy... except for the part of LIABILITY...YES..unfortunately this world has become cruel,ruthless, and just right DUMB...it is just sad just from listening to some of these posts just how full of hatred and disconnection some have. And I sure hope there arent any gamblers out there cause you just loss...
. So you are a spoiled rich brat with a God complex. That explains your self entitlement. If you own this land that your good work ethic has supposedly provided you the why weren't you walking your dog on your own property.
And you my dear are not the only one that grew up with the finer things in life, but unlike you the rest of us do not think we are holier than thou!
Duh

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 7, 2013
You don't understand that you aren't supposed to trespass on other's properties and are peed that you got ran off, but everyone else is wrong and must be unhappy? Were we the ones on a rant about other people not paying for their property because it was passed down to them? Were we the ones who feel that we are entitled to use what other's have without permission? Well, honey, you need to go lay on your starched lined and wipe your eyes, I assume you have a lace hanky handy, because I don't care how much you had or have. You obviously wasn't raised right in your ivory tower. BTW, you were the one passing judgment because your tiny little feelers got hurt by the land owner.
Wait a minute

New Albany, IN

#18 Sep 7, 2013
Karmaspkn-As a child who grew up in the country, I too love the outdoors. Sometimes just being outside in nature gives you a chance to clear your head &just appreciate the beautiful world that surrounds us. I understand your enjoyment in walking your dog outdoors & taking responsibility for its messes-as a person who has more than once stepped in it in my neighborhood-Thanks! While dog parks & larger areas may be too far away or not time manageable at times, they are usually safer and cleaner. A friend of mine walked their dog through some fields &trees & the dog got into some type of fungus & got so sick, it had to be put down. I don't believe that how someone me into their land actually makes any difference, but it all comes down to respect. That is someone else's land. If you know who they are, could you simply have asked them if it was OK to walk your dog there if you clean up the mess? Most people don't mind, especially if you show them courtesy & respect. Another idea do you see anyone else around you walking their dogs? You might ask them if they know any good areas. It could be that particular owner that made you get off has had problems with vandals or litter in the past, so maybe now they just keep everyone off. You just never know. Communication is key. Hopefully things didn't turn ugly with the owner &maybe you could even go to them &apologize, introduce yourself & explain what it is you were doing. People just want respect, ya know? They may say sure, go ahead or they may cuss you out, but at least you tried the right way. Good luck to you. And thank you for even loving your dog enough to get it out for exercise! I just read about the starving dog and dead puppy found in Austin, I believe. So sad.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2013
Thank you for understanding my point...everyone else on here took this way out of control..I even get the Private Property point..even though this really had NOTHING to do with a piece of dirt..there is no self entitlement issue here even in the smallest scenario...but actually all these posts except for one shows EXACTLY my point...The shallowness of their minds is sad. There is no reason to even expect them to understand. I guess this is where neighbor turns on neighbor and so on and so forth. Wish each of you happiness in your lives and may you all prosper with great wealth and can only hope to understand that statement.
in the know

Fort Wayne, IN

#20 Sep 7, 2013
karmaspkn wrote:
OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and land...I had my dog on leash...I was raised with more than half of you have ever imagined...I was raised with cloth napkins and starched bed linen but none of that is the point of the issue, who cares except for the ones who passed judgement....I have worked harder than probably many of you and my work ethic was outstanding....I was raised in the eyes of My God...soo...all you that consider what you just posted as intelligent must be really unhappy... except for the part of LIABILITY...YES..unfortunately this world has become cruel,ruthless, and just right DUMB...it is just sad just from listening to some of these posts just how full of hatred and disconnection some have. And I sure hope there arent any gamblers out there cause you just loss...
Then take your dog to crap on your property,why are you not staying there,I know because you are full of sh!T!
in the know

Fort Wayne, IN

#21 Sep 7, 2013
Wait a minute and karmaspkn ,the same idiot,two names.
in the know

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 Sep 7, 2013
karmaspkn wrote:
OOPPSSS....Everyone WRONG...LOL...apparently a few cant read...I own property and land...I had my dog on leash...I was raised with more than half of you have ever imagined...I was raised with cloth napkins and starched bed linen but none of that is the point of the issue, who cares except for the ones who passed judgement....I have worked harder than probably many of you and my work ethic was outstanding....I was raised in the eyes of My God...soo...all you that consider what you just posted as intelligent must be really unhappy... except for the part of LIABILITY...YES..unfortunately this world has become cruel,ruthless, and just right DUMB...it is just sad just from listening to some of these posts just how full of hatred and disconnection some have. And I sure hope there arent any gamblers out there cause you just loss...
Spoiled little B* tch that whines when she dont get her way,thats what I got from your post,I hope you choke on your silver spoon!I'm going to call down there to elliotts monday and tell them about this,they'll know who you are,just wait till next time your royal higness and her spoiled azz take your dog out for a sh!T,quenn b!tch.
Duh

Louisville, KY

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Your whole point was to bash a land and business owner because you feel entitled to what they have and they told you no. Seems to me the only person not understanding your point is you. The shallowness comes from with in yourself as you project it on to others. If it had nothing to do with a "piece of dirt", what exactly was the point? You took all that time bashing people, insinuating that they didn't deserve what they have because it was passed down to them instead of being purchased by personally by them and then you went on to insinuate they had no right to their own private property being their own private property without your intrusion. Then you wish bad karma on them, which was strange since the only one doing wrong was you with your trespassing. You make no sense at all. You ask what isn't private property, well, that would be PUBLIC property, use your own yard or a road, sidewalk or perhaps a park to walk your dog. It's very simple. I was nice with my post until you got on your high horse and put down all those who didn't agree with your criminal behavior.. YES, trespassing is a crime.
Wait a minute

New Albany, IN

#24 Sep 8, 2013
in the know wrote:
Wait a minute and karmaspkn ,the same idiot,two names.
Lol. I try to offer suggestions so I must be the same person & an idiot?? I am neither, thank you. I'm pretty sure that's what these forums are for-to offer opinions or different points of view. I don't insult you in anyway so please don't insult me. I didn't agree with karmaspkn about being on someone else's land, I just offered suggestions.
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 8, 2013
I appreciated your suggestions "Wait a Minute"...and I did agree with you...If people would just sit back and absorb what is my point here but apparently they can't...I understand Private Property...My point with things being handed down was understanding the priviledge they have and they are actually blessed to have such a priviledge..but where is Compassion...that can not be handed down...I was talking about how this world has gotten to be so cruel...and what happened to the days of being able to go outside and just walk or have grandbabies explore groundhog holes and wildflowers, and those weeds that you can just blow and watch it fly in the air..being able to just walk out a fly a kite or just play..but instead people have really shown Venom in their words..and their actions and for that I am Sorry that is what world my grandchildren are going to have to grow up in...

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#27 Sep 8, 2013
I fully understand what you are getting at with the being able to take your grandchildren out to enjoy nature. As a proud grandmother of 5 iam always thrilled to get mylittle ones out and watch them absorb nature. I have many photographs of the days my granddaughter learning how to fish, the day she caught her first bluegill on her prettypink Dora The Explorer fishing pole. I photographed her learning how to shoot a .22 shot gun at tin cans and her excitement when she hit more than she misste. And teaching she and my oldest grandson to fly a kite on the damn in the Forestry on a windy day . we have always lived out in the country I would set out salt & mineral blocks so that my grandchildren could see the deer as I drew them in close enough to our home to see. So you see iam not cold, heartless nor mindless nor do I fail get your point. But iam quite sure inheriting the land is not the reason people act in the manner in which you describe. All of these things can be enjoyed without trespassing .
While it is unfortunate that times have changed from the way they were when you andiI grew up ( I can only assume by the things you say and the manner in which you speak that you are close to my age) but society has changed, not for the better and we have the drug epidemic and drug related crimes to thank for most of the negative changes to our world.
I live in Florida and I am fortunate enough to live out in the country and I have almost 4 acres and we live so far out in the country that the Florida wildlife is so diverse that it ranges from something as simple as a butterfly to a wild boar, Florida panther, armadillo, various snakes ( we killed an 8 foot diamond back rattle snake a few weeks ago) my husband I'd having my 4 year old grandson a belt made of its skin! We have white egrits, falcons, bald eagles and the list goes on. So your point of being able to " be one with nature " and take it all in and enjoy the beauty an tranquillity of it is something I understand greatly.
And although iam opinionated iam not without heart and compassion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signing Autographs 1 hr American lady 3
65 interchange 3 hr Layten S 9
Today Shall be Known as Panty Woman Day 5 hr Layten S 4
panty woman has spoken 5 hr Layten S 4
Sad stuff (Apr '17) 12 hr Thnkful 13
moose 2324 18 hr Mikeb 73
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] Nov 21 ArchieC 5

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages