Great deal, guitar for sale. OBO

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2013
I have a vintage Winston guitar I am trying to sell for 100$ please comment or message me if interested.
agree

Lewisburg, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2013
bekahleann wrote:
I have a vintage Winston guitar I am trying to sell for 100$ please comment or message me if interested.
Hey! This is a great Idea! Post a pic so people can see it!
Explain please

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2013
I just started using topix today so could give me a little advice on how to post a picture please??
agree

Tipp City, OH

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Explain please wrote:
I just started using topix today so could give me a little advice on how to post a picture please??
scroll all the way to the bottom of the page ( its all in the light blue square) and in the left side you will see the word photos ...click on that and just follow the instructions. When you post your pic it will allow you to comment and when you comment just describe your item. WALAAA! You have it. Hope this will help. Topix would be a great place to post some pics of things to sell (and) I would post it in the seymour topic also
antisocial

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2013
You can get them on ebay for $49.99 w/case.
actually

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 10, 2013
antisocial wrote:
You can get them on ebay for $49.99 w/case.
I just found one on Ebay for 125$ so I guess it all depends on which one you got
been readin

Brookville, OH

#11 Nov 10, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text> I just found one on Ebay for 125$ so I guess it all depends on which one you got
I found one for $199.00 without a case. Sounds good to me.
Any takers

Tampa, FL

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Anyone want this guitar? I desperately need the money, I'm between a rock and a hard spot. Please help, or ask anyone you know that may be interested.. thanks!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Any takers wrote:
Anyone want this guitar? I desperately need the money, I'm between a rock and a hard spot. Please help, or ask anyone you know that may be interested.. thanks!
. If your in that much of a tight spot take it to a pawn shop or list it on EBay or Amazon. Put an add in your local paper. Topix is not the best place to advertise products and sell them.
lynn

Brookville, OH

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text>. If your in that much of a tight spot take it to a pawn shop or list it on EBay or Amazon. Put an add in your local paper. Topix is not the best place to advertise products and sell them.
I disagree Robin, Topix could be used more often for bits of useful things like exchanging recipes, sharegood a book, any helpful hints, finding a baby sitter, a housekeeper, people doing odd jobs etc etc. Even to sell and buy items for pennies on the dollar. I like the idea.:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Nov 14, 2013
It could be, but I have rarely seen it. I was simply suggesting additional venues. I have always had good luck with eBay and amazon.Best of luck to the seller. I hope he gets the money desired from his sale!
unbelievable

Tampa, FL

#17 Nov 19, 2013
substandard service wrote:
$100 for something nobody has seen,RIPOFF,no thanks!Probably stolen thats why she wont take it to a pawn shop.

Wow maybe your conscious is getting to you so badly that you just assume everyone steals their way thru life like you? My momma taught me to work for what I've got. I'm not sure where exactly that came from but you are wrong. This guitar has been in my family for over two decades and I don't really want to part with it, therefore I want to get what its truely worth, instead of getting ripped off AT the dam pawnshop, now take your negativity somewhere else. I'm not about screwing people over, or drama so if this is all you got, go somewhere else. This IS a great deal and I am not looking to rip anyone off. Don't bother commenting back unless you have found someone to help me get back to my home, in Tennessee. That's my tight spot, I am stuck here in Scottsburg.
Bearing retributes

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2013
Another loser trying to get money for a peice of tras,what happened to working for everything?????Try getting a job,thast how many of us get money.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Nov 19, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow maybe your conscious is getting to you so badly that you just assume everyone steals their way thru life like you? My momma taught me to work for what I've got. I'm not sure where exactly that came from but you are wrong. This guitar has been in my family for over two decades and I don't really want to part with it, therefore I want to get what its truely worth, instead of getting ripped off AT the dam pawnshop, now take your negativity somewhere else. I'm not about screwing people over, or drama so if this is all you got, go somewhere else. This IS a great deal and I am not looking to rip anyone off. Don't bother commenting back unless you have found someone to help me get back to my home, in Tennessee. That's my tight spot, I am stuck here in Scottsburg.
. Seems to me that if you had the money to get yourself in scottsburg then getting back out shouldn't be that hard. Any number of churches or the town trustee can and will help with a bud ticket! And then you can keep your property instead of selling it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 19, 2013
Bearing retributes wrote:
Another loser trying to get money for a peice of tras,what happened to working for everything?????Try getting a job,thast how many of us get money.
If this guitar was that valuable it would have sold by now! So it probably is garbage.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Nov 19, 2013
I agree wrote:
There just not worth much,they were a junk guitar new,something bought as a first unit.
looks like he will be stranded I'm scottsburg a while then. Don't it! Lol
lynn

Englewood, OH

#23 Nov 19, 2013
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text> looks like he will be stranded I'm scottsburg a while then. Don't it! Lol
Wouldnt it be nice if we lived in a community where everyone could pull together and help this person out? I would like to think so. If I had money I would help. The poor man would have a shirt if everyone would donate a thread.( I like that saying). I know I am a dreamer! Robin you sound like a nice person I kind of see you helping people,( I bet you have) you just dont sacrafice your lifestyle with the children you care for and care for the elderly and not have a huge heart. you just sound like a careing person by some of the things you have posted.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Nov 19, 2013
lynn wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldnt it be nice if we lived in a community where everyone could pull together and help this person out? I would like to think so. If I had money I would help. The poor man would have a shirt if everyone would donate a thread.( I like that saying). I know I am a dreamer! Robin you sound like a nice person I kind of see you helping people,( I bet you have) you just dont sacrafice your lifestyle with the children you care for and care for the elderly and not have a huge heart. you just sound like a careing person by some of the thing opps you have posted.
. My husband and I have and do help out people ( strangers as well as family) when ever we can. We just recently moved our 26 year old daughter and her 4 year old and new born back home with us out of an abusive relationship. I drove from Florida back to Louisville today to help my parents out for a week, both are elderly and in poor health. I wish I had the finances to help lots of people ..... If I could afford to help this man get back to his home I would ! I wish him all the best luck and will keep him in my prayers.
Hometown

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2013
Why are you wanting to leave wonderful Scottsburg anyway. :)
LTL

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Nov 26, 2013
I'll tell you what. I will meet up with you and buy you a one way ticket to your home if that is what you really are wanting. Please let me know.
Thank you! If that is what you are really needing you will get up with me, if not I guess I will not hear anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bridgett green,snitch 18 hr matt g 1
harvey Swiger getting married Wed Ldg 1
Jessica Monroe Tue There friend 9
Taco Smith Tue scott co-finest 1
Morgan coomer Tue Jazzzzzy1 1
10 meth dealers incarcerated Mon too d bad 14
Snitches Get Stitches and Wind Up in Ditches (Jul '13) Dec 15 antisocial 20
Scottsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Playoff Picture Week 16: Latest AFC, NFC Standings and Bracket Scenarios