Next Last
trippin

Scottsburg, IN

#1 May 16, 2012
Changed?
Hailey.

Chicago, IL

#2 May 17, 2012
She's still as stupid as she has ever been.
ballin/11

Lexington, IN

#3 May 17, 2012
Hailey grow up! Really... She is very pretty her and her boyfriend are good. She has growin up a lot
ashley miles

Lexington, IN

#4 May 17, 2012
Hailey shut up! Damn lol
And I know she loves Sinjin Braden and that's all that matters!
hailey.

Chicago, IL

#5 May 18, 2012
If your gonna ac like someone else Ashley, change your name at least. Once again.. As stupid as you have always been honey.
ashley miles

Scottsburg, IN

#6 May 18, 2012
Why would I change my name it's Ashley miles lol haha lmao
ashley miles

Scottsburg, IN

#9 May 19, 2012
Well I'm Ashley miles I said it to be smart ass k thanks!(:
hailey.

Chicago, IL

#10 May 19, 2012
I'm sure you did. How is that bein a smartass? It's called bein a dumbass.
honey

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 May 21, 2012
wow, ashley miles is the biggest hoe.
we all no that. she hasnt changed her nasty ways lmao
well

Carpentersville, IL

#12 May 21, 2012
Luckily the last person was dumb enough to post during a school day. Now that this has been reported, they can get the phone of who did this and get them for bullying. These actions can cost you.
jus sayin

Sellersburg, IN

#13 Oct 30, 2014
Every guy she's with is never happy. She won't let them have friends or anything. & everytime they fight she goes to the hospital lmao
family

Madison, IN

#14 Nov 5, 2014
jus sayin wrote:
Every guy she's with is never happy. She won't let them have friends or anything. & everytime they fight she goes to the hospital lmao
That's funny he is like living with her and he is the one that tells her to go lmao
jus sayin

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Nov 8, 2014
family wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny he is like living with her and he is the one that tells her to go lmao
Lmao I would to she's nuts he can't have friends cuz she b*itches about it I feel bad for him
friend

Crestwood, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2015
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao I would to she's nuts he can't have friends cuz she b*itches about it I feel bad for him
Looks like he is pretty happy making her his wife
KB

Clarksville, IN

#17 Jan 14, 2015
Jealousy, it keeps this county's jail full.
Tony

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2015
As full as topix is of cowards like you that won't post thier real names.

My guess is if we did know your real name we would find out just how big a piece of $h!t you are and you don't want that do you little man.Yes I say little man and I know your supposed to be 6'3" and 195.I am 6'2" 227 pounds.Nice even match don't you think??
KB

Rushville, IN

#19 Jan 17, 2015
Tony wrote:
As full as topix is of cowards like you that won't post thier real names.

My guess is if we did know your real name we would find out just how big a piece of $h!t you are and you don't want that do you little man.Yes I say little man and I know your supposed to be 6'3" and 195.I am 6'2" 227 pounds.Nice even match don't you think??
Precisely, You've accomplished the talking part. Come climb on. I like making examples out of mouthy punks like your self.
Tony

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2015
Then try to make an example of me.

I would love to see you call me a punk to my face,you said you were coming here Monday,what happened,stick your foot in your slit??
KB

Clarksville, IN

#21 Jan 17, 2015
Tony wrote:
Then try to make an example of me.

I would love to see you call me a punk to my face,you said you were coming here Monday,what happened,stick your foot in your slit??
As I said in all the other posts that you want to play bad boy in. If you have a problem with me then I'll hopefully see you Friday evening.
Tony

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2015
Friday evenings a$$,your in town all week every week so stop being a 8itch and MR.Wolfe,anytime you wish to speak face to face so you can repeat what you have said on here then let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott counties hiv makes la times!! 1 hr Trigger Happy 2
what ever happened to kayla green 13 hr Kayla green 5
Kayla g? 13 hr Kayla green 2
please help councilman Raymond Jones (Feb '10) Apr 13 SFD 11
Are ghost or spirits real Apr 11 sammysam 10
always Apr 10 mzsad 1
Jon Scott takes a stand against the corruption ... Apr 9 Jennifer Phillips 5
More from around the web

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE