SMACK

Thorntown, IN

#70 Apr 9, 2014
You were hiding behind a screen name when you started this thread you hypocritical tramp,no wonder you get the crap smacked out of you,your fn ignorant.

You said earlier you were done with this but yet here you are just like I knew you would be because you always say that.I've known you for a long time tramp and you got outed.

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#71 Apr 9, 2014
out yourself if your arent a hypocrite then how about that robin posted her name and i never once denied mine mike too said his name so why are you so scared i was trying to not give my name out becuz this situation involves more than just me and if my name was put out there everyone would know who was being talked about so i have my reasons what are yours?

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#72 Apr 9, 2014
have a nice day heather and again u dont know me u know of me....should we talk about how u just got out of jail?
Nothing

Franklin, IN

#73 Apr 9, 2014
Robin 1 Yates wrote:
<quoted text> ANY WOMAN who stays with a man who beats on her DESERVES EVERY knot he puts on her head! There are far too many resources (even in scott county) out there for a person to put up with that. If she is ignorant enough to stay and keeps taking him back then she is telling him that his bad behavior is okay. And as far as the police,they will only act on her calls so many times before they begin to know that all she is going to do is take him back and they are going to stop responding and the judge is going to blow it off too. They do not like wasting tax payer dollars and their time.
Getting out of an abusive relationship is one of the most difficult things to do. Getting help in Scott County is virtually impossible. Until I went through this cycle with my last husband, I never understood how anyone could lose her self confidence and self respect enough to let a man beat on her, but it doesn't happen overnight. Even after you get a PO, they have to catch him 'in the act' of breaking it according to Scott County Prosecutor's office-the log of 100's of threatening text messages and voice mails on my phone weren't proof enough (including text messages telling me he was standing outside my window-police came and said 'well, we can't find him'. It was the same officer who said he couldn't do anything the night I called in with a busted mouth and swollen face. Luckily, my ex broke the PO in another county, was arrested and convicted in that county and has left me alone since. All of this done in a matter of weeks when I had been asking for help in Scott County for over a year!
hrpuffnstuff

Columbus, IN

#74 Apr 9, 2014
Mike Stace wrote:
I like sucking the big ones!!
your so f'ing funny. but yes i do like sucking on some big boobies. How did you know?

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#76 Apr 9, 2014
Robin she just got out of jail for identity theft dont let her get to you

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77 Apr 9, 2014
a new face wrote:
Robin she just got out of jail for identity theft dont let her get to you
Hahhah Hahahh wow that trumps my little charge of midinforming over a deer VS
a truck.... she dont get to me,that would mean that she mattered and a nameless keyboard cowboy dont mean a hill of beans to me.

Identity theft...thats funny! hahahaha. hahahahahah hahahahahah
abc

Jeffersonville, IN

#78 Apr 9, 2014
Ok, so you have a LARGE sum of money in a bank account, your husband is drawing disability and you work 40 hours a week plus side jobs...and you put money away for your grandkids.. WHY THE HELL ARE THE TAX PAYERS BUYING YOUR GROCERIES? I do NOT have a large sum in the bank.. I put money away for my grandkids but I do it after the bills are paid and groceries bought WITH CASH!!! The reason I don't have a large sum of money in the bank is because I'm helping to buy your damn food!!!! If you are on food stamps the tax payers ARE supporting your life. and there is NO freaking way that you could turn everything you have stated you have in and qualified for food stamps.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#79 Apr 9, 2014
abc wrote:
Ok, so you have a LARGE sum of money in a bank account, your husband is drawing disability and you work 40 hours a week plus side jobs...and you put money away for your grandkids.. WHY THE HELL ARE THE TAX PAYERS BUYING YOUR GROCERIES? I do NOT have a large sum in the bank.. I put money away for my grandkids but I do it after the bills are paid and groceries bought WITH CASH!!! The reason I don't have a large sum of money in the bank is because I'm helping to buy your damn food!!!! If you are on food stamps the tax payers ARE supporting your life. and there is NO freaking way that you could turn everything you have stated you have in and qualified for food stamps.
I absolutly do!!!!!!! I get less than 100 dollars a month in FS due to the fact that I have guardianship of one of my grandkids. Because its guardianship and not full custody she is a ward of the state and he being on disability qualifies us! Yes mam I report 100% thank you very much!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80 Apr 9, 2014
abc wrote:
Ok, so you have a LARGE sum of money in a bank account, your husband is drawing disability and you work 40 hours a week plus side jobs...and you put money away for your grandkids.. WHY THE HELL ARE THE TAX PAYERS BUYING YOUR GROCERIES? I do NOT have a large sum in the bank.. I put money away for my grandkids but I do it after the bills are paid and groceries bought WITH CASH!!! The reason I don't have a large sum of money in the bank is because I'm helping to buy your damn food!!!! If you are on food stamps the tax payers ARE supporting your life. and there is NO freaking way that you could turn everything you have stated you have in and qualified for food stamps.
If you have a problem with me getting 87.00 a month in FS feel free to contact the state of Florida and tell it to them.
SMACK

Thorntown, IN

#81 Apr 10, 2014
abc wrote:
Ok, so you have a LARGE sum of money in a bank account, your husband is drawing disability and you work 40 hours a week plus side jobs...and you put money away for your grandkids.. WHY THE HELL ARE THE TAX PAYERS BUYING YOUR GROCERIES? I do NOT have a large sum in the bank.. I put money away for my grandkids but I do it after the bills are paid and groceries bought WITH CASH!!! The reason I don't have a large sum of money in the bank is because I'm helping to buy your damn food!!!! If you are on food stamps the tax payers ARE supporting your life. and there is NO freaking way that you could turn everything you have stated you have in and qualified for food stamps.
They must be divorced or seperated because there is no way SSI will let you have a large sum of money and still get benefits,you'd be better off calling social security and give them them info
SMACK

Thorntown, IN

#82 Apr 10, 2014
iVE NEVER BEEN IN JAIL EITHER rACHEL,I guess you have your own personal vendetta against this Heather person.Your still a tramp,never amounting to anything beyond a drain on society.Thats what yuor teaching your children,its ok to expect the gov to take care of me.pathetic is what it is.

Robin,I bet social security doesnt know you work or about the large sum of money you say you have left,Im sure you have lied to them.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83 Apr 10, 2014
SMACK wrote:
iVE NEVER BEEN IN JAIL EITHER rACHEL,I guess you have your own personal vendetta against this Heather person.Your still a tramp,never amounting to anything beyond a drain on society.Thats what yuor teaching your children,its ok to expect the gov to take care of me.pathetic is what it is.
Robin,I bet social security doesnt know you work or about the large sum of money you say you have left,Im sure you have lied to them.
This shows that you obviously know less than nothing about how disability works! MY income and MY bank accounts have absolutley NO barring on HID disability income. In terms that you can wrap your head around... I can make as much money as I darn well please,how I darn well please and can have as much money in as many accounts as I darn well please and it does not have any barring on his disability (disability and SSI while governed by the same office are two totally seperate things)

Yes I invite you to make all of the phone calls you are capable of making,all you will accomplish is wasting your time,because as with ALL parts of my life it's 100% legal and aboveboard and all of the information requiret to be reported is done so in the required time frame.... so please spend your time on the phone ATTEMPTING to cause my trouble you will accomplish a big NOTHING!

No never seperated nor divorced either! Try another assumption!

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#86 Apr 10, 2014
oh heather shut up ur crazier than a white girl in jail....oh wait you're not in there anymore are you??? lol

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#87 Apr 10, 2014
and seriously if you have somethin say grow up become an actually woman put ur big girl panties on and say it to my face :)

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#88 Apr 10, 2014
heres the thing...im doing good for myself and my kids. I want all this stuff behind me. i dont want to have to deal with it so unless you have some actual FACTS you'd like to question me about then drop it. It just shows how lame and vicious you are when you attacked everyone that has commented on the forum. I'm so sure you are Jesus reincarnate but you still shouldn't judge people....walk a day in someone elses shoes before you call them out. I don;t care if you or anyone else likes me. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm doing everything to better myself and my life and my kids life and trust me this has bettered us. and before you come up with some lame"you hurt other innocent people just to make you're life easier" crap trust me this hasnt made it much easier just less stressful and painful and violent
SMACK

Thorntown, IN

#89 Apr 14, 2014
The fact is Rahel is a loose tramp that sleeps with drug addicts and about any other losers and that its alright to live off the goverment.

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#90 Apr 14, 2014
love you too sweetie :*

“NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Since: Nov 09

Illinois

#94 Apr 14, 2014
hey leave her alone this is the forum where i get attacked not other people wth im feeling less special lol yea jk but anyway who cares honestly
abc

Jeffersonville, IN

#95 Apr 14, 2014
youranidiot wrote:
UP TO $2000 and thats about it,his spouses income while living with the disabled spouse has to report her income as well which isnt being done which is fraud and yes it amy not change anything but it would cause a world of BS for while.It would still make me happy.
You still do cocaine Robin??
Way to go Robin,enlisting somebody else to do your mouthing.
Whats wrong,your mouth isnt big enough???
SSI is based on income, not social security disability. Food stamps on the other hand, if she has a large some of money in the bank, her husband has SSDI coming in AND she works, she can buy her own damn food. Just because you can screw the government (tax payers) out of something doesn't mean you should. I don't know how people live with themselves. There are people who are truly in need and someone bragging about having a bunch of money in the bank while getting food stamps. I don't care if it's $10 a month, have some respect for yourself and stop leeching when you are perfectly capable of supporting yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon tash aka biff 1 hr Girl next door 5
lexington scott county indiana 5 hr Dominic 4
Stephanie Brockett 6 hr curious 4
word game. a ~2~ z 8 hr _Zoey_ 304
word game (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 534
too much gas 9 hr crapper 1
Brittney Brock (Sep '11) 19 hr Betrayedbybrittany 19
•••
•••
•••

Scottsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••