Mike Thompson gets arrested for batte...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 29, 2010
Funny.. That made me laugh
Wow

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 29, 2010
Jamie- u made my day!! Lmao! U know the deal ;)
Miss sunshine

Chicago, IL

#25 Sep 29, 2010
???? Who????
mary

United States

#26 Sep 29, 2010
Did I miss something, but what does Mark Hays have to do with this??? just wondering!

Since: Oct 10

United States

#27 Oct 2, 2010
I would like to speak for myself now. 2 YRS AGO after Mike Thompson beat the crap out of me with our kids present, my family wanted hated him with a passion! My sister, who has been there since I divorced his ass, wanted all to know what a monster he was. She said she got online and wrote on this website-2 YRS AGO! She received a few replies throughout the next yr and she answered them. Never was it about Misty like she wants it to be. I have no reason to care about her in any way, and for Gods sake, I'm def not jealous of her. Look at me and look at her. Come on, really? Now after 2 YRS she wants you to think I'm stalking her. Wow, funny there's not one mention of her anywhere on my FB page but I'm she sure writes about me. Mike says she thrives on drama so I guess dredging things up after 2 yrs gets her some needed validation. So sad to be that insecure. Maybe if she shed 100lbs or so might help, or get ya some blonde hair, blue eyes and nice boobs. That always worked for me. Worry about that child not me.

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2010
Sorry, had some typos on that previous post.
behind the scene

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2010
well goodess just dropped by to see what was new but only found SSDD
Grow Up

Seymour, IN

#30 Oct 2, 2010
Seriously!!! I was told that I might wanna come to this page and have a look....I might find something interesting! And have I! First and foremost, how bad do you people need a life! Do you really think dogging someone is so cool and laughable! You ARE a joke! I personally know Misty Gregory and I know she is one HELL of a woman! SHe has every right to dog Mark Hays! He was happy as hell when he was getting what he wanted, all she wanted was to be happy,and trust in another dumbass! She found out she was pregnant, and she told him...he RAN! She did the right thing. Just because of who he is everyone thinks she should censor what she says...WTH? He has had NOT ONE THING to do with his daughter! PATHETIC! As for her screwing have of whoever you say....are you mentally challenged? They only WISH they could have her! Also, let me make it clear, I am a female, married to the same man for 12 yrs and we have a beautiful daughter, so no, I am not her lover or mom, or whatever, I am just a person who knows the truth!
Now, you are talking about the way she looks, it sounds like to me you are a little insecure. You really can't know her. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, she is also just as radiant on the inside!
Lastly, I think you should be glad you are in Evansville...because the Misty I know has beat the shit outta better people for less then what you have said! It seems to me you are jealous. I read all of these posts and she only commented after she was brought into it.
So, Misty, if you read this, Stay strong girl! You are very strong willed, do NOT let these jealous little girls(that is what they act like)deter your drive! THey are just ignorant! And you know, ignorance is bliss!!

United States

#31 Oct 3, 2010
Well thanks for your 2 cents Ms Candy Noel. Sounds like you all are threatening me. Wow, what a fine example you're setting for little Lily, but if you think all this ridiculous b.s. is worth it, you all get in your car and come on down my way. Otherwise, I'd say we've all said our peace now and lets move on. You take good care of that little girl. They're all precious, and yes, Mark Hays is a dog for not owning up to Gertie. I'm thankful my girls know their dad. I wish I didn't know the a-hole but can you do?
sexy shane

United States

#32 Oct 3, 2010
IndyGirl wrote:
WOW: Misty Gregory, here ya go. My name is Kristi Stauber and Laura Thompson is my older sister. She has had nothing to say about you since Mike T moved back to Eville except what Mike told her about your baby daddy drama and how he didn't want anything to do with you or your child, so if you want everyone to get over the past, why now are you on here badmouthing my sister?! She and Mike are trying to raise their kids the best they can and she has nothing to do with my postings. If you wanna dish out crap about our family, then lets talk about how you've slept with the majority of law enforcement in Scott Co and dont any of them want you for anything other than sex. Which one were you sleeping with when you had Mike T falsely arrested for battery?! We had all moved on but you wanna get on here acting like the bully you are. Get you a man and keep him! Get over Mark Hays!
Where does Shane Terry street commish from austin where does he fit in here . He tells everybody him and Misty still has something going on too. but he has alot of extra girlfriends
Grow Up

Seymour, IN

#33 Oct 3, 2010
My intentions were never to threaten anyone! Just to let others know there are two sides to every story. And the things I have stated are fact. Everything can be proven. Men are assholes. Well, most men. Just like every woman is a B....! I am not afraid to admit that I have been before and can be. But, for a man to completely deny and ignore his child is sad. If he simply wanted nothing to do with either of them, that is one thing. He from thevery beginning denied he had a part in her making. And all along Misty said the same. They had their day in court. Misty was proven to be right. I can see where others might say she needs to give it a rest....but believe me, if it was my child, I know I would do everything in my power to stand up for her.
Just as Misty has. Everyone does things in their own way. And I am proud of Misty for staying true to herself, and never once faltering during this whole time. For those of us that truly know Misty, we can honestly say, we are shocked! Like I said before, she has never been one to think out the situation first...she always leapt into it regardless of the outcome. Now that she has become a mother she has mellowed out quite a bit!! The example I am setting for my daughter is to stand up for what she believes to be right. And to never back down when others have you in a corner. No, I have never thought violence is the answer! Nor do I think talking about people like they are lesser then me is right either. I was taught we are all created equal, no matter where we have come from, where we are going, how much money we have, or how we look. I am extremely proud of myself and my husband for being the parents that we are. We are in no way perfect, and we have made mistakes,but one thing that has never changed, is our love and devotion towards our daughter. I don't know that I have ever met you. And I am not writing on here to bash you or what you might think. I am just writing because I think Misty has been put through hell and back and I want her to know that there are many out there who will always love her and who will always be by her side.
Wtf

Chicago, IL

#34 Oct 4, 2010
mary wrote:
Did I miss something, but what does Mark Hays have to do with this??? just wondering!
. Nothing to do with Marc Hayes just more of others drama.
David Everston

United States

#35 Nov 3, 2010
I do not see why David Everston can do so well while Michael Thompson does not.
Impounds Only

United States

#36 Nov 3, 2010
Impounds Only works on helping people and these guys should give them a call.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, OH

#37 Mar 6, 2011
Just an update to all the Mike Thompson fans out there! He moved in with some chick in Salem in December, married her on January 8th, then she filed for divorce at the end of the month (January)! She said all he did was sit around and drink, no job, while she paid for everything! OMG! This is the funniest thing ever! You women were warned! I guess no one is listening...still!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, OH

#38 Mar 6, 2011
Oh, and this is marriage #5 for the 39 year old Thompson! He left his kids...again...for this woman, as he did in 2006, for Misty Gregory. Oh the desperation of some women! When will you all learn?! LMAO!
The REAL Marine Mom of 2

Union, KY

#39 Jul 18, 2011
MarineMomOf2 wrote:
Just an update to all the Mike Thompson fans out there! He moved in with some chick in Salem in December, married her on January 8th, then she filed for divorce at the end of the month (January)! She said all he did was sit around and drink, no job, while she paid for everything! OMG! This is the funniest thing ever! You women were warned! I guess no one is listening...still!
I wish crazy people would STOP posting crap on here and pretending to be ME! Although I do agree that Mike Thompson is a sorry excuse for a "man", if I were going to continue to post stupid stuff about him (as if anybody gives a crap) I would at least do it under my own name. Get over it people...all of you, and LEAVE ME THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts Is Scum Who Should Never Get Out ... 1 hr Angie Baby 50
Officer John Smith 10 hr Low tolerance for BS 4
moose 2324 15 hr casual observer 17
coty bowen (Feb '12) Wed Ford Truck Lord 11
Help finding who mugged Layton Tue Shady 11
Who will be our next sheriff 2018 Aug 14 Anonymous 14
Shawn spicer @ muliticolor Aug 11 Heyyohey 2

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance