She's so hot,she can do way better than him
Unknown

Scottsburg, IN

#2 May 9, 2013
yeah hes a POS
Emily

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 May 16, 2013
Not sure what my sister's name is doing on this website, but she has not done a thing to anyone and is only 18 years old! She is doing very well for herself and is a great person! So please whomever started this please take it off and quit talking about her and her life.
bekah

West Milton, OH

#4 May 16, 2013
Emily wrote:
Not sure what my sister's name is doing on this website, but she has not done a thing to anyone and is only 18 years old! She is doing very well for herself and is a great person! So please whomever started this please take it off and quit talking about her and her life.
Emily, sweetheart, you can have this removed...free...all you need to do is hit report abuse and follow the instructions and remember to make sure the perma link is there.
hmmm

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 May 17, 2013
who is he?
hey there

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2013
bekah wrote:
<quoted text>Emily, sweetheart, you can have this removed...free...all you need to do is hit report abuse and follow the instructions and remember to make sure the perma link is there.
technically there is no abuse on her so it wouldnt matter if she did that. noone is saying anything bad about her
Ang

Louisville, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2013
HMM one word for sara.. whore.. she slept with a guy who just got oiut of a serious relationship. then she talks to a bunch of other guys and who knows who else she opened her legs for. and zach says he slept with her right after ryan did. thats gross. she is nasty.!
Mystery

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Now there is.. lol! xD So true.
C L you no me bitch

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Mystery wrote:
Now there is.. lol! xD So true.
YOU NOW WHO I AM JUST LOOK AT MY INTIALS LOL LET ME GUESS, DESIREE? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HEARD YOU HATE SARA BECAUSE SHE TOOK YOUR MAN AFTER HE LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU CHEATED WITH HIS BEST FRIEND...TWICE.. AND YOUR DAUGHTER MIGHT BE DANIELS.. SAD. YET YOU TRY TO MAKE RYAN THINK THAT SHE IS HIS WHEN SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE DANIEL. EVEN THOUGH RYAN IS A GREAT DAD, YET YOU MOTHERING IS QUESTIONABLE.AND RYAN IS STUPID IF HE TAKES YOU BACK, CAUSE ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU WHERE A WHORE. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE, ITS FUNNY CAUSE YOU PUT MYSTERY BUT KINDA PATHETIC DONT YA THINK? I SEEN WHAT YOU PUT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. ILL MAKE SURE TO LET THEM NO WHO YOU ARE, THEN WE WILL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING. LOL (:
ehh desiree

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2013
desiree is a tramp, everyone knows that!
this one guy

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2013
ewww desiree did ryan wrong. she is a nasty hoe. jump aboard the train. i heard she takes everyone for a ride. lmao

Since: Jun 13

Scottsburg, IN

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Hey Desiree? I just got one question for you. When are you going to stop running your mouth about me and say something to my face? You have not stopped running that mouth since me and Ryan started talking when your the one that did wrong. Ryan and I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if that makes me a whore messing with a single man. How about you do a little less running your mouth and a little more spending time with you daughter. She has two parents you know? and Ryan is a great father so do your part!
she sucks

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2013
if u notice, desire is just a shit talker. she will say shit, on a website where noone can see her or now its her. she will not say shit to anyones face. ever. thats how she is. she is a shit talker, and she will continue till someone confronts her, because i can promise you she will talk bad about you but she will never say it to your face. people like that are just plain up right pathetic. and i no she will get whats coming to her. if she keeps this up.
dan

Louisville, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2013
how bout someone make a forum about her that way she knows how it fills to be shit talked! hahahahahahahahah
obviously

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2013
it seems like this desiree girl is jealous of sarah because her ex wants someone else. she had her chance and she blew it. desiree cant be mad because she is the one who messed her relationship all up. not sarahs fault he wants her. sorry desiree you made your bed now lie in it bitch
this girl

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Sjreece wrote:
Hey Desiree? I just got one question for you. When are you going to stop running your mouth about me and say something to my face? You have not stopped running that mouth since me and Ryan started talking when your the one that did wrong. Ryan and I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry if that makes me a whore messing with a single man. How about you do a little less running your mouth and a little more spending time with you daughter. She has two parents you know? and Ryan is a great father so do your part!
really? Ur so stupid. Im almost positive u wont say shit to her face andneitherr will she. U both are all talk. Ryans using ur ugly ass for sex and thats it hun. He dont want u believe me. He can do better maybe u should see that. Ur so dumb to think u actually have a chance. Ask anyone who knows him. I can put a million dollars ddown that hes just using u. Ur easy. Ur a piece if ass. Hes smart enough to no that. Hr can have anyone be wants why would he settle for the first piece of ass thrown at him. When he can have someone so much better. Think about it whore.
mann

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2013
WoW this girl is so right. Sarah ur stupid to think ryan actually wants u. Ur ugly. And ryans standards most be pretty low to fck u lmao
who r u to judge

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2013
sarah has done her wrong. noone is perfect. we all make mistakes, its up to us to fix those mistakes. she is still young so she still has plenty of time to fix those and straighten her life out and do whats rigt of her. i am not taking up for her. because she was my friend but because i no she does or says stuff without thinking and makes mistakes but we all do. its up to her to make it right. and its noone elses business.
mann

Covington, GA

#20 Jul 24, 2013
who r u to judge wrote:
sarah has done her wrong. noone is perfect. we all make mistakes, its up to us to fix those mistakes. she is still young so she still has plenty of time to fix those and straighten her life out and do whats rigt of her. i am not taking up for her. because she was my friend but because i no she does or says stuff without thinking and makes mistakes but we all do. its up to her to make it right. and its noone elses business.
sarahs a slut, we all no that. Shrs two faced and a puss. She never confronts anyone lol cause shes scared....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busted for dope 11 hr Neace & nephew 1
prostitutes!see the two newest ladys of the night! 13 hr people make me sick 5
from outhouse to whitehouse, Sun laura 10
CantTouchThis Sun MCHammer 1
Jessica Monroe Sun him 2 16
Ebolger Disease Sun Mr Brownstone to you 64
be careful where you donate Sun new thread 1

Winter Storm Watch for Scott County was issued at March 03 at 4:14AM EST

Scottsburg Dating
Find my Match