wat to know ab him?
laughin

Seymour, IN

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Wat ya think
Stephtay

Tinley Park, IL

#3 Aug 3, 2011
B-dog is the shit nd he is happly taking by my best friend ashley miles (: so if u got shit to say bout him get to stepping
ashley miles

Seymour, IN

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Yeah he is very happy!& so am i! he is a great guy. very sweet & lovin. he is a cholo lol righ steph!
dirtyLies

Seymour, IN

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Ashley has done good for billy but will never change him into Mr perfect like she wants to!Agree they are cute but fight.But come on how long will that summer love really last!?
Stephtay

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2011
dirtyLies wrote:
Ashley has done good for billy but will never change him into Mr perfect like she wants to!Agree they are cute but fight.But come on how long will that summer love really last!?
Ok so im guessing this is aly. Nd fyi they are doing alot better. He loves her nd he has tried his hardest for her. I believe billy has changed for the best. So if you aint got nuttin good to say get the eff off here
ashley miles

Seymour, IN

#7 Aug 24, 2011
we are perfect together!
Stephtay

West Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Deff I hope everything wrks out for the two of u (: dnt let anyone talk u out of it
ashley miles
#9 Aug 25, 2011
think its so late for that but i do care ab the boy idk how it will turn out :)
Bob

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2011
I say both are white trash and should burn in hell !!
ashley miles

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
we think u should burn in hell:)
Stephtay

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2011
ashley miles wrote:
we think u should burn in hell:)
Haha gosh I miss u girl
Crazy

Mountain View, CA

#14 Oct 17, 2011
They was never together. He tells eveyone he used her. She was just trying to get back at brad
Stephtay

Saint Charles, IL

#15 Oct 17, 2011
Crazy wrote:
They was never together. He tells eveyone he used her. She was just trying to get back at brad
Listen her bud. U can go screw ur self its ok ur jealous of her. But fyi they did date she was one of my bestfriend I was with them all the time they made a cute couple
Crazy

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Well he can hang and fucxk with a girl n not date. He says it never happwn
ashley miles

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2011
its funny wat billy romans will say wen u wont have sex with him! but its ok honey if he used me it wasnt for sex cuz we didnt have that and everyone at beechwood nos that cuz he bitched ab it all the time! thanks for ur info but ur lies aint wanted here :) thanks steph
ashley miles

Seymour, IN

#18 Oct 18, 2011
& another thing is im talkin to billy now he said keep hes name out of ur mouth cuz ur just jealouse u couldnt b us!
Stephtay

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2011
ashley miles wrote:
& another thing is im talkin to billy now he said keep hes name out of ur mouth cuz ur just jealouse u couldnt b us!
I got u girl!! Let them be jealous it just makes y'all tht much stronger
Scottsburg

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2011
Not sayin anyhting about Billy or Ashley, but wondering why "stephtay" thinks that everyone in town is jealous of her and her friends. Every time I look at a post when her name is on it the word "jealous" is there. NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!There is nothing to be jealous of. Not that there is something wrong with you, but you are no better than anyone else. Just because someone does not like you does not mean they are jealous. PLEASE get over yourself.

Sincerely,

THE WHOLE TOWN
wonderin

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Nov 5, 2011
What?!? Did something happen to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annetta Ramsey 2 hr I touch myself 9
Bill Graham is white trash 2 hr Glen fox 5
Shaun or Amanda Baker (Mar '13) 6 hr Baker 30
Arch 9 hr GregC 1
Nat-a-lie Cash Butler 10 hr Outtatowner 1
Rob Knight raped in prison 12 hr Eddie W 1
Christie Wilson,papa johns,WTF!!!! 12 hr Eddie W 1

Scottsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages