big hooker

Troy, OH

#21 Mar 30, 2012
I saw ole pimple neck josh rosebeery is working for them agine.they must be hard up to hire him,I think hes holli's ex .
Name

Union, KY

#22 Apr 7, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. THe julians are really good people.
Ashley

Louisville, KY

#23 Apr 21, 2012
Ppl need to get their facts straight before runnin their mouths...Holli and Shannon and the rest of the Julians are great ppl...Holli and Shannon are amazing and I love them to pieces, they are like a second family to me...They have helped my family as well as many others out...You haters keep hating...And GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!! This shit is ridiculous....
Pam Kirby

Louisville, KY

#24 Apr 21, 2012
I have known The Julian family for years...I am not as financially stable as they are...Anytime I have needed them they were right there before I ever asked. Whoever is posting this BULLSHIT is obviously jealous and immature. Instead of trying to knock a GREAT family down maybe you need to work on what is lacking in your own personality...In my opinion you can learn a lot on how to be a better person by immulating the Julians...They have been a great asset to the community and MY family personally...
Thank You
Bethany Julian

Louisville, KY

#25 Jun 6, 2012
The Julian family has been a big part of our community for a long time, and I am proud to say that they are amazing people who will jump in and help anybody.I am quite appalled that for some of you this forum is used to bash people and their families. Bare in mind the people you trash talk may very well be the ones you have to call in your time of need. In reguards to Holli, and yes its spelled with an I, she may have taken the last name but that does make her family!
Trust

Burlington, KY

#26 Jun 8, 2012
Randy Julian. Enough said. Crazy control freak. He's nothing like Rick. Rick and Shannon are great people. Randy, however, is not.
funny

Seymour, IN

#28 Jun 15, 2012
why do you call him pimple neck?? haha
chads worst nightmare

United States

#29 Jun 20, 2012
They are good people but need to open there eyes and do drug test on all employees and not lay off people that went to work everyday and worked 10 to 12 hour days and no days off durning the week like the rest of them. They have pimple neck around cause he is their little bitch and is dating holli again
Wiggins

Bensenville, IL

#30 Jun 25, 2012
Ok josh is his name not pimple neck iv known him a very long and hes a good guy so stop talking shit about him and the Julians

Since: Jun 12

Jeffersonville, IN

#31 Jun 27, 2012
Great family, and they don't deserve to be posted negatively on a web site.

Since: Jun 12

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jun 27, 2012
Great family; totally disrespectful, unreasonable, and completely stupid comments(to the people who are bad mouthing) They are great people, and its ridiculous to make these immature aligations.
scott county sux

Louisville, KY

#33 Jun 27, 2012
All I Know is every time I see one of their rediculous looking wreckers they are always driving way too fast !!
ben julian

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 3, 2012
U never know how bad the wreak is some one could b trapped in side I'm sure it was some in ur family u probably wouldn't think they drove fast enough

“Yuck Fu”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#35 Jul 3, 2012
Y'all need to get a life...
When I first moved here my truck broke down & I was broke! They fixed it & let me make payments.

AWESOME PEOPLE!!!
scott county sux

Louisville, KY

#36 Jul 5, 2012
So bc u drive a wrecker which tows vehicles u think u can save ppl ..lmao!!! Leave that work to the professionals like the fire dept!!! I believe I just proved a point !!!! Anyone knows or @ leaste in a real city that tow truck drivers tow vehicles they are in No Way trained for emergency situations...so next time I see ya racing down the road I will call the state police and we will see if your excuse is ok with them!!!
ben julian

Louisville, KY

#37 Jul 6, 2012
Shows how little u know id like to see the fire department tryin u pick a car up by hand?
ben julian

Louisville, KY

#38 Jul 6, 2012
And they r considered a emergency vehicle
Joke

Centerville, IN

#39 Jul 6, 2012
It won't do any good to call the police. They all get free service and goods from Julians. They will not do anything.
sky

Plainfield, IL

#40 Jul 17, 2012
You all need to take a good long look in the mirror, because there isn't one of you on here that is perfect! You are acting like immature children. My 16 year old son has more sense in his head then you do and alot more respect for others. If you have a problem with someone then you just put them out of your life and go on. Its that easy! As for the Julian family, I think they are wonderful people!
passing thru

Dubois, IN

#41 Aug 28, 2012
Have to say that my dealings with the Julians have been really fair. My car was impounded and they made me feel ok with it. I expected worse and watching tv I guess I thought it would be all confrontational and such. But we were all treated very nicely and it was a really good experience. If I broke down and needed them I would absolutely call them. So it makes me think that if you have had problems with them you had to really be the one in the wrong and probubly got smart with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I should tell on Men who Cheating on wife with MEN 1 min UdUmBaZz 2
I know their Secret 1 min Justwondering 7
my dear friend is wonderful 2 hr Justwondering 16
I hate you/love you 4 hr val 4
Josh Collier (May '13) 5 hr Downwiththeflow 16
Josh Grimes (Jun '11) 21 hr RollTideRoll 8
Did you forget Sat meguia 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages