Christy C (because she doesn't deserv...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Why

New Albany, IN

#43 Apr 10, 2014
She was fn hubby bro joe
grr

New Albany, IN

#44 Apr 17, 2014
Nastie
Jake

Summerfield, FL

#45 Apr 23, 2014
SHEPHERDSVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- A Bullitt County tattoo shop owner who police say used his business as a front for drug trafficking is in jail.

The Bullitt County Drug Task Force arrested 33-year-old Paul Turner, the owner of Ink-A-Holix, Wednesday evening.

Ink-a-Holix is located across the street from the county courthouse on South Buckman Street in Shepherdsville.

Authorities say the task force found drugs and weapons inside the business, including three ounces of methamphetamine valued at nearly $10,000, half an ounce of heroin, pills, cash and a bullet proof vest.

The Bullitt County Sherriff's Office says the investigation started after several calls to the drug tip line in January, claiming Turner was selling drugs out of the back door of his business.

Undercover officers made purchases and were able to secure a search warrant.

According to the Bullitt County Detention Center, Turner is charged with trafficking methamphetamine and heroin, possession of methamphetamine and buying and possessing drug paraphernalia.

Since: Feb 14

Louisville, KY

#46 Apr 23, 2014
Finally the bitch is going down.
just shakin my head

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Apr 25, 2014
Sorry to tell you all ,but the she didn't go down...She is back in Scottsburg with another Biker and they are engaged. They plan to get married in August...If anyone knows her in Scottsburg, and Im sure you do..you should run that trash out of town.
just shakin my head

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Apr 25, 2014
Only me 1 wrote:
Finally the bitch is going down.
Sorry to tell you all ,but the she didn't go down...She is back in Scottsburg with another Biker and they are engaged. They plan to get married in August...If anyone knows her in Scottsburg, and Im sure you do..you should run that trash out of town
just shakin my head

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Apr 25, 2014
Seriously wrote:
LOL that someone has marked ALL of the people telling the truth as spam and nuts. LOL. Yes, we all made it up. We have given specific items that can be RESEARCHED you idiot. Obituaries can be looked up, just like Wayne's. I found it with NO ISSUES. So, the people who you are voting NUTS and SPAM on have given others info that they can see with their own eyes. The man she is in a relationship with had a wife die ONE MONTH AGO on 2/23. What kind of person is even thinking about a new relationship so soon after their spouse died? Furthermore, what kind of person is like "YEAH, let me go get with this guy who just had a loss but is installing a stripper pole in his tattoo shop and is ready for a new woman"???
Suicide doesn't allow for life insurance and if the truth comes out that she was murdered by him, he won't get the money, either. Points to ponder. Keep clicking SPAM, Christy.
Just so you will know...This Christy has been with hmmm 6 to 7 guys at least after her husband died and was engaged to another guy before his death..and was going to bed with him while her husband lay dead on their couch at home waiting for her to return because she was " going to go get her stuff " from the guy she was screwing , and return home..but she ended up staying the weekend..so yeah ..YOU do the math..her husband dies from a drug overdose...while she is off with another man...then she goes off and spends all of the money ...looses the house and cars all to party with her friends...not to mention a week goes by and she is back screwing the same guy ..while her dead husband is not even cold in the ground yet...then goes from guy to guy to guy...and then ends up with a drug dealer exactly 8 to 10 days after he buries his wife who hung her self. Gee Go figure..Spam??? I think not

Since: Mar 13

Cedar Key, Florida

#50 Apr 25, 2014
Wow that " lady" don't waste no time .... NASTY!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#51 Apr 26, 2014
She WILL go down if she had ANYTHING to do with Breezy, as a matter of fact we are pulling her player card on principle! It has been decided! One hoe is just as good as the next to these MoFo's as sweet lil Christy is about to find out when she is cast out, Game Over sweet heart, better start working on that personality and lesbian tricks for PeeWee Valley as that is where you are headed!!!
There are rules b!tch even in this twisted game and you are fouled out, used up and benched, better learn to enjoy watching the next crop go, you're done ho!!!!
Its Real

Lexington, KY

#52 Apr 26, 2014
You saying she took part in B reezys death??? If so.she will.go down... Its getting Heated...
Horseshead

Decatur, GA

#53 May 13, 2016
She is still bragging about everything and, because of an "injury", expects a cash settlement. Didn't you know she's the queen? LOL
wowz

Chicago, IL

#54 May 16, 2016
Well well well wrote:
It's funny how you can say whatever you want about whoever you want & it all be a bunch of BS, but as soon as someone starts outing you on all your lies you report abuse and have the thread taken down! Who's the coward?
Interesting
tamar

Melrose Park, IL

#55 May 27, 2016
Well well well wrote:
It's funny how you can say whatever you want about whoever you want & it all be a bunch of BS, but as soon as someone starts outing you on all your lies you report abuse and have the thread taken down! Who's the coward?
That's true.
nasstyyy

Melrose Park, IL

#56 May 27, 2016
just shakin my head wrote:
<quoted text>

Just so you will know...This Christy has been with hmmm 6 to 7 guys at least after her husband died and was engaged to another guy before his death..and was going to bed with him while her husband lay dead on their couch at home waiting for her to return because she was " going to go get her stuff " from the guy she was screwing , and return home..but she ended up staying the weekend..so yeah ..YOU do the math..her husband dies from a drug overdose...while she is off with another man...then she goes off and spends all of the money ...looses the house and cars all to party with her friends...not to mention a week goes by and she is back screwing the same guy ..while her dead husband is not even cold in the ground yet...then goes from guy to guy to guy...and then ends up with a drug dealer exactly 8 to 10 days after he buries his wife who hung her self. Gee Go figure..Spam??? I think not
Holy cow.
danman

Chicago, IL

#57 May 28, 2016
QueenOfTheBluegrass wrote:
She WILL go down if she had ANYTHING to do with Breezy, as a matter of fact we are pulling her player card on principle! It has been decided! One hoe is just as good as the next to these MoFo's as sweet lil Christy is about to find out when she is cast out, Game Over sweet heart, better start working on that personality and lesbian tricks for PeeWee Valley as that is where you are headed!!!
There are rules b!tch even in this twisted game and you are fouled out, used up and benched, better learn to enjoy watching the next crop go, you're done ho!!!!
Let it ...begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 1 hr Layten S 26
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 6 hr Throw Them OUT 20
wipe my butt with the bible 16 hr Panty Woman Has S... 49
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] 23 hr ArchieC 5
Sad stuff (Apr '17) Tue Jorfymn 12
The bright girls (Sep '10) Mon Jeremy 28
moose 2324 Nov 18 One eyed moose 72

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages