Jury selection underway in Robert Pet...

Jury selection underway in Robert Petty murder trial

There are 13 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Jury selection underway in Robert Petty murder trial. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Police say he confessed to killing his ex-wife and now the search has begun for the jurors who will decide his fate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

i think

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I think he sould be hand cuffed when they take him back and forth to the jail, not lose so he can get away from the 3 fat deputy's
edd

Englewood, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2013
i think wrote:
I think he sould be hand cuffed when they take him back and forth to the jail, not lose so he can get away from the 3 fat deputy's
just curious. Who is the fat deputy's?
to all you dumbasses

Seymour, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Diane would beat his bitch ass brains out. and Doug will get a shot in when shes done
i think

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
the 3 that took him back to jail you watch the news
i think

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
sorry my bad overweight deputy's
Its Me

Windsor, WI

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Wonder if them two have a thing going on
889 country gal

Addison, IL

#7 Jan 31, 2013
We spent 3 lonnng wks lookin for her. Feet with blisters because of this monster! I wish we could fry his a$$ or hang him up n beat him to death. He will gt what's comin to him...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Let justice prevail and may God be with the victims family.
Didnt Happen

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Didn't happen.
block boss

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Diane has that jail and anything that has to be done on lock down believe that! She taze his ass and throw him in his cell he knows better then to mess with her!!! Lol
imknot

Lexington, IN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
889 country gal wrote:
We spent 3 lonnng wks lookin for her. Feet with blisters because of this monster! I wish we could fry his a$$ or hang him up n beat him to death. He will gt what's comin to him...
That is One sick SOB.
Mel

Scottsburg, IN

#12 Feb 6, 2013
It is very sad what drugs can do to a person. Bobby use to be one of the best people you would ever meet.
JGH

Salem, IN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Mel wrote:
It is very sad what drugs can do to a person. Bobby use to be one of the best people you would ever meet.
. He was a very good person in school. Was shocked to even know he was capiable of this. Is sad what drugs has done to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss our friendship 1 hr valerie lopreseti 2
CHRISTINA NELSON,one of the worst POS's in the ... (May '13) 20 hr CITIZEN CAIN 10
who steals from a wheelchair bound 21 hr Pete urakalo 6
HIV infected WARNING-risk of infection!!!!! 23 hr CITIZEN CAIN 3
amber couch 23 hr GET YA 1
amber couch,chris couch-hiv-warning Mon amber b itch 2
Chitown and what was found on the internet abou... Jul 25 faithV 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages