McDonald's casey hamblin

McDonald's casey hamblin

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

hills

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Left her baby daddy and now sleeping with older men @ the age of 16. One crazy dumb slut! Welfare bound future trash like her sister and family. And hates sara wells for no reason at all be casey is a immature child who does not need her baby in her life bc she can't take care of it because she still a kid. And she also has mental problems.
Sammy

Paris, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2014
hills wrote:
Left her baby daddy and now sleeping with older men @ the age of 16. One crazy dumb slut! Welfare bound future trash like her sister and family. And hates sara wells for no reason at all be casey is a immature child who does not need her baby in her life bc she can't take care of it because she still a kid. And she also has mental problems.
And you aint no better! You are just as childish and immature if not more so by talking Trash about her. so STFU
curious

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2014
What older men is she sleeping with?
whatttt

New Albany, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Casey is not a whore, she didn't leave him. She done what was right for her and her baby.. ask Nathan himself. You need to know the facts. Casey's a goddamn amazing mother and you should rott in f*cking hell for say that shit about her being a mother.. Maybe you should open your eyes and see what a dumb f*ck you are,
Family Values

Greencastle, IN

#7 Jan 27, 2014
older dude wrote:
How do I get a hold of her,I am an older man and would like to f>>k her.
Too late, I already did. It smells like french fries.
LUCKY MAN

Scottsburg, IN

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Sounds like the older dude should feel like he is picking in high cotton. Banging a young Philly like Casey. More power to him get it while you can
friend

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 28, 2014
you all should shut up about her you dont know her at all she is a really nice person and hasnt done anyone wrong yeah she has a child at a young age but she takes care of her child everyday so if you have a problem with her maybe you should put down your crack pipe and look in the mirror
Mindy Sue

Paris, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2014
Anyone who talks trash about another person should be sentenced by a judge to to go wipe butts at a nursing home!
Hobo Lobo Robo Cobo

Greencastle, IN

#12 Jan 29, 2014
I heard tell that she came on to Jordan and Tim Seeeeebasssss. Wanted a father son tribute. She was turned down flat by the two bi-mo-sexuals.
Hobo Lobo Robo Cobo

Greencastle, IN

#14 Jan 31, 2014
non-Al Gorian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,not everyone likes homo's
Yes but enough do that Daddy and me get all the nutzsack we can lick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorrie (cornette) kidwell 8 hr Broken 3
Annetta Ramsey 11 hr Used Me too 10
sixty days in? 13 hr Producer 11
Wreck at Lexington Elementary school 13 hr Confused 13
Frank Noble? 15 hr Teresa 3
Vote For Donald Trump 16 hr Vote For Trump 19
really sad 21 hr Brenda Walker 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages