Krissy Hall??

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Is a very sexy lady,and has a great personality,I think she is great
Weighing In

Edison, NJ

#3 Feb 28, 2011
If we are talking about the Krissy Hall that is a hair dresser next to Sante Fe, then I would have to agree that she seems to be a very nice person, seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and by the way she is "Smokin Hot".

Further is she single?
amanda

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2011
youre right krissy is beautiful. shes a great mom and she is one of the best friends i could ever ask for. shes very caring and would give u the shirt off her back if you needed it.
class of 2001

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2011
If this is the same krissy hall who graduated from SHS in 01 then yes, she is incredibly attractive.

I had a crush on her throughout all of middle school and high school. Never did anything about it. Too chickenshit I guess. She was always a great person with a great smile and a great personality. I haven't seen her in ten years or so since we graduated. Glad to hear she's still smoking hot and still got a good head on her shoulders.
faces

La Grange, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2011
Is she the one that had a kid with tony barger from austin? I think she has a big perm maybe? She did my hair once if so & it turned out cute. Just never pictured her with tony barger eww.
Just wondering

Rockford, IL

#7 Mar 9, 2011
If she is such a great person why is she trying to break a twenty year marriage up? Why cant she find a man who is single if she is so gorgeous? From what I've seen he isn't the only one she's sleeping with either. Ladies better watch your men!
AdrianAshley

Ellicott City, MD

#8 Mar 12, 2011
I know Krissy. She's always been nice.... She does however have a HORRIBLE reputation.
Wondering

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2011
Probably a reason for that reputation.
need to know

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2011
is she the one that runs around with the big hazelwood girl?
smdh

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 14, 2011
wow none of u know this whoe at all!! 1 of the biggest whoes in scott county!! not a good mom at all!! droppes her kid off someplace every chance she gets to go f*k married guys or other girls men! She is at the bar e every chance she gets! she lies non stop!
I do agree she is very pretty but by far not what u people have said an it's clear not a one of u know her at all
Pease

Copiague, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2011
She is seeing the hazelwood girl they r a couple. Get your story straight.
I believe

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2011
There are two Chrissy hall's. One is alright , the other is worthless. The bad one thinks she's an emt. Lol
need to know

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 14, 2011
I think the big hazelwood girl ie hott Love her body I would love to treat her like she needs to be treated
the situation

Paoli, IN

#15 Mar 14, 2011
sounds like a situation
stfu

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 14, 2011
I agree they both are whos but I'm not 4 sure what Jenny is yet guy or girl?! now there is a toxip!! lol
amanda

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2011
apparently none of u kno what the hell u r talking about jenny and krissy r great friends of mine..theyre both gorgeous and krissy doesnt have a perm thats natural. ive babysat 4 krissy 4 years and she is a great mom and her daughter would tell u that. she has a bad reputation because people r jealous and theres nothing wrong with being n a relationship..people n this town just cant stand 2 c someone else b happy. and what i dont understand is y everyone is posting under a hidden name and noone has the balls 2 say stuff 2 her face. so stop running your damn mouths and grow up.
u should be ashamed

Niles, IL

#18 Mar 15, 2011
stfu wrote:
I agree they both are who£€s but I'm not 4 sure what Jenny is yet guy or girl?! now there is a toxip!! lol
Really? Are you such a sorry, sad, and mean person that you found it acceptable and/or entertaining to post something so hateful and cruel about someone. Let me tell ya. It's pitiful that you have nothing better to do. It's absolutely sad, and frankly I pity your ignorance. I am thankful that when Karma comes calling that I don't have nasty and mean comments like this on my head. I don't know who you are, as much as I'd like to know, but let me promise ya something, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. You reap what you sew ppl and that is a fact. Good luck to ya. If this is the way you act your gonna need some luck!
Jeremy miles

Dallas, TX

#19 Mar 15, 2011
aaahhahha I love this post!! this is one of the best ones on here!!
mee

Scottsburg, IN

#21 Apr 2, 2011
Did she really get in trouble for sleeping with a couple of 16 year old boys??I know Krissy and also know how she was/is!But, when I was told this I just found it sick!I am wondering if it is true or not?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 9 hr Smelly Girl 16
Vicky Wilson is she working with and for the popo 10 hr Curious 1
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 11 hr Death at your door 12
great clips 12 hr Trenton 3
moose 2324 19 hr One eyed moose 71
Dennis Paden Thu Susan 13
Sad stuff (Apr '17) Nov 13 Sad to no 11

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance