seeing married people
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lifesaver

Scottsburg, IN

#21 Aug 18, 2010
Ok!! We all know that Trevis is a piece of shit. Rumor is he also has the "FUNK" But one of these days he will mess with sumones old lady, and they will take his badge and beat him in the head with it! But as far as people getting on here and beatin' a dead horse, it does no good. People are the way they are. If you don't like a person, then tell them to their face, and stay away from them. To keep talking bout it, makes it hard for the persons involved to get on with their lives. And every person on here has skeletons in their own closets!!
seriously

Edison, NJ

#22 Aug 19, 2010
it isn't because he is doing anything right. he is dealing with ugly, needy women like that emt slut. he had her for a long time(among others) while she was married. she just needed attention. he was willing to give it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 19, 2010
It's amazing how much you people are talking bout this man. If you dislike him that much then go up to him and tell him. And saying he has the "funk" don't you think that's a little harsh without proof! He give it to you? You all need to get a life and leave this man alone!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 20, 2010
Okay, i was out today and Trevis Burr's name came up again. This is crazy. Was men not females talking this time. The guy's had mix emotions about him. I listened. They said he's a great person BUT he can't be trusted with women. Meaning, they said they wouldn't trust him around their women. Wow! How can you be a friend if you want to sleep with your friends girl. So lets start a discussion about trust. What does trust really mean? Do you stop being friends with someone based on rumors alone? If you're a true friend you wouldn't even dream of looking at your best friends girl in that way. Yes we're all human and if she's goodlooking you're going to think that but there are limits, you have to be man enough not to be thinking with your other "head".
Lifesaver

Scottsburg, IN

#26 Aug 21, 2010
Didn't give me the funk!! But not like Im just making things up either! As far as trust, if you gotta worry bout ur buddy f@&$ing ur old lady, then find new buddies! The problem with guys like Trevis is, he is your buddy till he finds out you guys are having problems, then he goes in for the kill. Anyway, I have way to much to do to post on forums. Just heard bout the forum and thot I shoud put my two cents in. And as far as telling people to their face that you don't like them, trevis knows I don't like him. But thanks for changing the subject to trust. Maybe now the persons involved can quit reading their life probs on line.
Lifesaver

Scottsburg, IN

#27 Aug 22, 2010
Oh yeah, I would be interested in knowing which emt slut your refering to...
wanting to know

Brownstown, IN

#28 Aug 22, 2010
Lifesaver wrote:
Oh yeah, I would be interested in knowing which emt slut your refering to...
I was wondering too.
RIGHT

United States

#29 Aug 23, 2010
Who cares what Trevis does.He gets way to much attention over all this and then he sits and reads this and laughs at all of you.He will continue to do this till A husband or boyfriend gets mad enough to give him what he deserves.If all these women would stop sleepin with him their wouldnt be any reason to talk about him.He only does what most single men would do.I agree he is a nasty no good ugly piece of trash and I dont see how he gets so much action either but this sure wont make him stop.And their has been more then 1 EMT slut have sex with him.And jailers and other cops wives as well as Rex Herald,Jeremy Arnold,Troy Ford,Travis Rutherford I mean need I go on.So just stay away from him.
wow

Lexington, KY

#30 Aug 24, 2010
wow not saying much for the wifes, i beleave they have something to say about that, just because he wants them, does not mean he will get them, if his buddies has to watch him over there wifes, first he's not a friend and if there wifes would go out with him or anyone; then thats not saying much for the wifes.

Location hidden

#31 Aug 24, 2010
I agree, if you don't like him stay away from him. And he probably does read this forum and laugh. I believe in trust and i value friendship. I believe if you love a girl you will only be with that girl. Call me old fashion. But again i'll say, these girls allow him to do it!
jeeze

New Albany, IN

#32 Dec 14, 2010
Punctuate much?
let em talk wrote:
One life to live means be happy I know a lot of married couples that have divorced due to finding someone else and they are happy with that person they left their spouse for so I'm sure the person that wrote this is happy and probley just thinks that you need to talk about more serious topics that matter I could care less of what you say about me I mean really get a life people the only ones that smell like shit is you not them they don't care what you think hell I could care less about what you think I say more power to them and as far as you saying they should be talked about then tell em to their faces you probley don't have many friends due to you gossiping and please are you still stuck in the 50's shut your mouth have the balls to go up to them you don't I would worry about yourself and your marrage lol and I know you live in a small town and you were raised by your mom and dad who was probley related cause everyone seems to be related around here lol get a life I've seen some of these women that these married men are seeing and I gotta say they are hot as hell and some I know and they are very nice stop hating keep your thoughts to yourself unless you have the balls to say something to them loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott 2 School Board a Joke 1 hr Stacey 1
DMYTRI WEDDINGTON ,Glue Sniffing (Jul '13) 2 hr Mikeb 21
ERIC SIZEMORE,DARION ALLEN,Lowlife POS's,Dealin... (Oct '13) 5 hr Nick Sayers 2
Christie Wilson,papa johns,WTF!!!! 5 hr Eddy 8
Court system 15 hr Eddie W 4
Sheriff 16 hr Jack Abramoff 5
What ever happened to austin class of 1999 19 hr Wanksta 3

Scottsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages