Elliott Auto loses NAPA
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
karmaspkn

Louisville, KY

#24 Nov 17, 2013
seee...what did I tell you...I didnt say anything but hmmmmmmmmm.....go figure....and just what do I need to come over and talk to Tony about?..I didnt start this topic or say any statistics or nothing..I havent gathered any haters to attack any of you ....sooo..whatsup??
burpsnart

United States

#25 Nov 17, 2013
Who's Tony?
I hate these guys

Greencastle, IN

#26 Nov 22, 2013
I hate these guys here. My buddy rented a car from them, and came to my house. We had a couple of beers, and when he went to leave, the anti-lock brakes didn't work right. He ran over my prized sheep. Now I ain't gettin any. Gotta go to Austin to find a date.

F-you Eliots!
mr obvious

United States

#27 Nov 22, 2013
Mcdonalds gets thousands of lawsuits a year, yet seem reputable. Idiots can sue for anything the same as they can bash someone on here. I think the proof is posted above.
imknot

Seymour, IN

#29 Nov 24, 2013
It is not news that Elliots are crooks. Quit dealing with them many years ago. On the other hand. Very few people in the car business that are not crooked. Example 5-c May be the biggest crooks in the world! Just shop for one you like. GOOD LUCK
throwback

New Albany, IN

#31 Nov 25, 2013
I've never done business there other than buy a specific part. However I've heard nothing positive about them.
throwback

New Albany, IN

#33 Nov 25, 2013
There were plenty of other places to go for a part and if I wasn't pleased with the part I could take it back because it's a napa part. That part isn't owned by them. They can't screw me if I don't give them the opportunity.
throwback

New Albany, IN

#35 Nov 26, 2013
You act as if getting a dealer part is nearly impossible or something. LOL
throwback

New Albany, IN

#37 Nov 30, 2013
Those ignorant rednecks are supplying you with a paycheck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony & Robin Yates 1 hr courious 3
neather heace 3 hr Anti-everything 10
The bright girls (Sep '10) 3 hr The Bright 10
Hailey, Bubba and Michelle Cornett? (May '12) 14 hr interesting 6
manny the puto (Jun '15) Sat Hdstone 4
Jefferys auto Feb 24 Anti-everything 26
intimidation with a deadly weapon? (Apr '14) Feb 23 Nursebev 138

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance