Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Lynn Elliott is telling everyone that they decided to close the parts store because there was a second NAPA store coming to town and they didn't want to compete with yet another parts store. "That's his story".
A local NAPA sales rep stated that Elliott's lost the NAPA name because of numerous complaints of customers being screwed over in the service department and corporate didn't want the NAPA name associated with them any longer. I get my oil changed there but I think I'll take my business elsewhere due to this. I can't say that I ever really trusted them to begin with.
wants2know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I doubt you talked to a sales rep,they will still be an Napa Autocare Center fully associated with Napa and they are expanding out to a full four extra bays,new equipment and the works.

Carquest will however be closing its doors and opening back up as the Other Napa store.

Since: Feb 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Advance bought carquest so that may have something to do with them changing to NAPA.
wants2know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Its well known that Advance bought out carquest and Steve(currant Carquest multi store owner)did not want to be associated with Advance or sell sub-standard parts and thats why he is converting to the Napa brand.All his currant store will be Napa's within the next few months.
wants2know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I work with him so I know this to be exacting and true.
lovemyself

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

So since you doubt I spoke to a sales rep that makes me out to be a liar huh? Wrong. You are only partially right and 100% stupid. I'm sure that Elliott's will make more in service seeing as they have many shady practices. It won't be long until they are closed down. I give it a year, 2 at most.
wants2know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

They been in biz for almost 70 years,one little turd wont hurt them and yes I doubt you talked to any Napa rep unless your at Carquest
autoramma

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

wants2know wrote:
They been in biz for almost 70 years,one little turd wont hurt them and yes I doubt you talked to any Napa rep unless your at Carquest
well steve is as big as dick as Lynn so there
wants2know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

So are alot of customers(you).
wants2knowautoer otica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

autoramma wrote:
<quoted text> well steve is as big as dick as Lynn so there
Well I dont know about the size of dicks so i'll leave that to you to be the expert on.
napapapa

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Don't try to rent a car for one day either. They won't do it because someone my rent it for more days. I got a better deal anyway. Btw, that car never got rented. So double thanks
napafan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

My father says that they are the biggest crooks in the county. Since I was in the courthouse today I looked at documents concerning small claims against them. I stopped counting at 176. That has just been since January of 2003. That's an average of 17 a year. That's a lot of problems. Just saying
napafan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

The small claims suit I commented about had nothing to do with rentals. That was solely the service department.
Some people

Mahwah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

I'll never understand while some people believe they need to come on a website and bash other people or buisnesses. If you don't want to do buisness with them then don't, we live in a country were it's a free market go somewhere else. Elliott's has been a part of our community for a lot of years, they obviously have customers that are happy with the service they get there. If they didn't they wouldn't have been open this long. If you don't like doing buisness there don't, but I believe bashing a buisness in our community that needs buisness is whats best for everyone.
napafan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

I totally agree with your last sentence. Especially if they are as crooked as they are.
posting to idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

You were either evicted from a rental,had your car re-poed,had it impounded or it costed twice as much then your $300 redneck mobile was worth.
Simple Truth

Garrett, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

It seems like there are a number of people who have a grief with the Elliotts and are using Topix as their gutless forum to attack them. As Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as Stupid does."
napafan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

If they were a reputable company they wouldn't be getting attacked now would they jackass?
karmaspkn

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

All I am going to say is ...."Hmmmmmm"...now just sit back and watch the backlash....
burpsnart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

What kinda back lash? I don't understand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Scottsburg Forum right now

Search the Scottsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
To Jamie Corbin 33 min Lauren 1
Jamie Corbin-what do you think?? 48 min I WOULD DO HER 11
ever saw john corbin fight 2 hr Does know all 14
To Antisocial-about karmaspkn and Ink master 3 hr Does know all 4
That's John not Jamie 4 hr Michael Baily 3
bigbadbiker 5 hr nice try-you fail 87
To the people of Scott County 5 hr nice try-you fail 12
•••
•••