carly boley & stormy justice????

carly boley & stormy justice????

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

truth teller

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
what is really the truth on these girls?
cake fr st farm

Oxford, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2013
truth teller wrote:
what is really the truth on these girls?
if you are the truth teller...then you tell us ..you are dying to tell us arent you...kissie kissie huggie huggie xo xo xo
hipster

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2013
I don't know much about Carly but stormey is trailer trash. if she doesn't have money she'll f*ck anyone for drugs. she's on pills really bad, strung out. she's gonna end up like her dad. pathetic.
hahahahahahahhah ahaha

Shelbyville, IN

#4 Dec 16, 2013
What do u expect with a mother like hers
Stormeyjustice

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2015
hipster wrote:
I don't know much about Carly but stormey is trailer trash. if she doesn't have money she'll f*ck anyone for drugs. she's on pills really bad, strung out. she's gonna end up like her dad. pathetic.
How about you go fuck yourself. I don't do pills and Im doing better then you'll ever do. Pathetic you won't put your name and y'all wanna talks shi* but can't even say who you are, I'm 150 pounds if I was on pills if be a good 120 nice try bi*tches 😘😂
All about stormey

Goshen, IN

#7 Feb 9, 2015
Stormeyjustice wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go fuck ME AND GIVE ME PILLS!!!. I do pills all the time and Im doing worse then you'll ever do. I am so fucking Pathetic I put my name on here so y'all cantalks shi* but i can't even stay sober, I'm 150 pounds if I wasnt on pills if be a good 180 im such a bi*tch;who wants to trade snatch for stash???
This is sooo true!!
scooters 4 life

New Albany, IN

#8 Feb 9, 2015
Stormeyjustice wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go fuck yourself. I don't do pills and Im doing better then you'll ever do. Pathetic you won't put your name and y'all wanna talks shi* but can't even say who you are, I'm 150 pounds if I was on pills if be a good 120 nice try bi*tches &#128536;&#128514;
you're a nasty hor and everybody knows it. so don't try to lie and convince people differently, skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorrie (cornette) kidwell 7 hr Interest 6
advance auto-commercial guy-named justin 8 hr johnny wad 2
Created Chaos 8 hr Ur sic 6
Now stop passing 8 hr live 2
dad 8 hr cpa 6
Christy C (because she doesn't deserve the W) (Jul '13) 8 hr nasstyyy 55
Ripple Effect 11 hr jimmn 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages