MEGAN JENNINGS ,child molestor

MEGAN JENNINGS ,child molestor

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

familywhohateshe r

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2013
She married into the jennings clan, so idk if she is or not... although I will tell you im related to her (thank god it was only though marriage!) and cant stand her.. she should get what EVERY child molester should get... DEATH!
familywhohateshe r

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2013
ive got tons of more info from the case but wont say anything.. i dont want a chance in her being able to escape ANYTHING that the judge and sentencing can possibly give her... she deserves to b under the jail.. not in it!
nice guy

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2013
So is it true that she really molested a child? How sick is that. A mother that is a child molester. She deserves to rot in prison. I know who this girl is, and you can just tell theres something wrong with her just by the way she looks. Shes one of the uglieat human beings i have ever seen. Eewwwww.
Looks like her dad

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Megan looks just like her dad, Ronald Stoner. She is married in to the Jennings, but they ain't no better than her real family. Megan's oldest son is a product of incest, the father is Megan's cousin...that is why she got married to try and get out of that situation. I agree that she deserves what she gets...probably more than what she gets. But why post about only her there are more out there some that have be convicted of it and haven't been registered. I can name some...I know some rapist also who aren't registered. So why just her? Cause she is a woman?
raymond goines

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2015
All I can say as Megan as her uncle is she love's her kids and what happen and if she really did or didn't isn't for any of us to judge that's gods job and if you haven't done anything wrong in your life that you haven't keep a secret that you would never tell anyone or is with out sin then like god said throw the first stone because we all have sin one way or another we where never caught and we all get judged in the end amen
Tony

Huntington, IN

#8 Jan 17, 2015
A child molestor is a POS,incest is sin,pisses me off when idiots like you try to cover over deviant pedophile behaviour with the bible.Thats the only time you morons even bring up religion is when your trying to make it self serving to cover your own sins or somebody elses.
Joe Kidd

New Albany, IN

#9 Jan 17, 2015
Tony wrote:
A child molestor is a POS,incest is sin,pisses me off when idiots like you try to cover over deviant pedophile behaviour with the bible.Thats the only time you morons even bring up religion is when your trying to make it self serving to cover your own sins or somebody elses.
you are obviously a total POS. another lowlife badmouthing Christianity. why don't you go (f)uck yourself Obama fan.
snot

Melrose Park, IL

#10 May 29, 2015
Tony wrote:
A child molestor is a POS,incest is sin,pisses me off when idiots like you try to cover over deviant pedophile behaviour with the bible.Thats the only time you morons even bring up religion is when your trying to make it self serving to cover your own sins or somebody elses.
Totally agree. Kids are a product of their enviroment. So saf
Scotty

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2016
She was bullied by the investigator. She come out of the police station where they questioned her in tears saying they got in her face and yelled at her. She told me they yelled at her saying if she confessed they would leave her alone and not press charges.
FYI

Greensburg, IN

#12 Oct 5, 2016
Scotty wrote:
She was bullied by the investigator. She come out of the police station where they questioned her in tears saying they got in her face and yelled at her. She told me they yelled at her saying if she confessed they would leave her alone and not press charges.
Oh boy,over and over pos say i didnt do it,im innocent,whatever,nothing good ever came about that has been around the Jennings clan,

Look at Raymond Jennings,blow his brains out with a shotgun sitting in a car because he was getting ready to be investigated for child molesting of a young girl,so he killed himself instead of being put in the spotlight as he should have and his scummy wife susan jennings knew all about it.
FYI

Greensburg, IN

#13 Oct 5, 2016
Scotty wrote:
She was bullied by the investigator. She come out of the police station where they questioned her in tears saying they got in her face and yelled at her. She told me they yelled at her saying if she confessed they would leave her alone and not press charges.
She molested a child,they should have beat her instead of yelling at her but this country gives scumbags like her protection.Im glad she was crying.ashamed of what she did
Concern citizen

Salem, IN

#14 Nov 30, 2016
She molested a child who is very artistic. Clearly there was at least 10+ years been them. He was under 13. Her ass should have been sent off for the rest of her life. But no that didn't happen either. She shouldnt even be able to have her own kids around her. Her husband takes her back when she comes back she is pregnant by his cousin.
James7

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2016
Concern citizen wrote:
She molested a child who is very artistic. Clearly there was at least 10+ years been them. He was under 13. Her ass should have been sent off for the rest of her life. But no that didn't happen either. She shouldnt even be able to have her own kids around her. Her husband takes her back when she comes back she is pregnant by his cousin.
9mg that's so messed up
Buster

Scottsburg, IN

#16 Dec 3, 2016
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>

She molested a child,they should have beat her instead of yelling at her but this country gives scumbags like her protection.Im glad she was crying.ashamed of what she did
ithas always AMAZED how people react to child molesters compared to somone who murders another person. a child molester has commited a worse crime than someone who kills???? hellll no. i am not defending molesters. dont say i am either. a murderer has committed a much terrible crime. i see people getting worked up over a crime where at least the victim is still alive!! im also saying the sentences for those two different crimes are a lot of times are screwed up. 2 to 3 for murder is just wrong.
Unreal

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2016
nice guy wrote:
So is it true that she really molested a child? How sick is that. A mother that is a child molester. She deserves to rot in prison. I know who this girl is, and you can just tell theres something wrong with her just by the way she looks. Shes one of the uglieat human beings i have ever seen. Eewwwww.
Sick.
spades

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2016
Tony wrote:
A child molestor is a POS,incest is sin,pisses me off when idiots like you try to cover over deviant pedophile behaviour with the bible.Thats the only time you morons even bring up religion is when your trying to make it self serving to cover your own sins or somebody elses.
Agree!
Brittbrat28

United States

#19 Jun 6, 2017
there not related there not cousin I'm with the man who people think they where related but there not there not blood or marriage why think they are related is because my boyfriend Grandma raise Megan when she was child
And she was born with her last name as his so who ever telling you that it ain't true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 27 min MC Ren 21
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 1 hr Layten S 28
wipe my butt with the bible 21 hr Panty Woman Has S... 49
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] Tue ArchieC 5
Sad stuff (Apr '17) Tue Jorfymn 12
The bright girls (Sep '10) Mon Jeremy 28
moose 2324 Nov 18 One eyed moose 72

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsburg Mortgages