bill doteive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I hear the baddest cummins in the country is back and hibernating on underwood road
jim bob clemmoms

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

U ever heard of that rough edges truck?
bill doteive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Yeah my v-tech smoked it when it was hood stacked
jim bob clemmoms

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Hard to get a turbo the size of you v-tech motor to spool fast!
mhmm

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

V-tech boy. Rough edges never raced or would waste time racing a v-tech..
Mordecai

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

What about that nice purple truck that is always blowing smoke?? I saw it now has a shittier twin running around... Take the yellow lights off the bumper dumbass, it isn't a semi truck!!
Beer Man

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Bixler keeps his truck clean but doesn't have as much power as some of the other guys
haha

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Country bumpkins and their trucks id take my 1.6 any day over your big ass truck.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

1.6 haha,little car fo little man.CAnt handle the big machines and thier torque.Get that POS honda to a bigger town and see it get smoked.It takes a mean machine to push those big truck bodies/frames down the road,doesnt take much to acclerate a hot wheel like those junkazz honda bodies.
haha

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Not a honda b****
Cummins engines Suck

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Anybody with any sense knoes that CUMMINS SUCK!!! Mercedes Benz and Volvo stand head and shoulders above your hick built pieces of shirt. What a bunch of losers. I hope you dont get any extra welfare benefits from your Santa Claus President...you would only riun out to buy another turbo toy. Obviously you al suffer from small phallus syndrome.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

MB and Volvo don't make engines for pick-ups as this threads content was associated with dumasz.If your talking big-rigs,try checking Cummings market share old ignor@nt one.

Most poeple affording diesels arn't on welfare which can't be said for cruddy imports.
Cummins engines Suck

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

antisocial wrote:
MB and Volvo don't make engines for pick-ups as this threads content was associated with dumasz.If your talking big-rigs,try checking Cummings market share old ignor@nt one.
Most poeple affording diesels arn't on welfare which can't be said for cruddy imports.
You are the idiot here. MB and Volvo both produce engines for big rigs and heavy duty trucks. We almost kicked your hick a**es in WWII but failed militarily. Now we dominate economically. Stupid little simpletons. Look where your precious auto companys stand now. GM is ran by your commie wannabe President, Chrysler is owned by Italian Fiat group, and Japanese owned Honda is the most reliable best selling cars in US. What do all of these have in common...besides putting you in your place: all the crucial engineering work is done by Porsche at their Weissach Engineering facility in the Fatherland.

The glorious Axis survived the loss of the war only to win the battle against you fat, oafish, lazy pigs.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

AHHH,the ignor@ant rantings of a nobody little man with the knowledge of none.

Not once did I say your MB and Nolvo didn't produce large road engines,again you have showed your lack of intelligence and remember the allied intelligence network crippled the foolish efforts of the nazi warpigs.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Remember our air supremecy?We f@cked the fatherlands(fatherland,kinda g@y if you ask me) ability to make war.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

We build a good d@m bomb don't we skinnerhead,ask one of the old from your...uhhggg...fatherland(sti ll sounds g@y).
Cummins engines Suck

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

How is your crippled economy working out for you? What about our engineering achievements that you stole from us? The bomb was Einsteins, Ferdinand Porsche is responsible for most automotive engineering marvels, and our missle and jet technology is used to this day by you pathetic vermin.

But back to diesel: Otto Von Diesel, another German, is the reason you fools even have that technology. Porsche perfected the turbo technology to go with it. Furthermore he developed the remaining driveline so that transmissions and diffs could handle the torque.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Scottsburg Forum right now

Search the Scottsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ayron Brotherhood-Im over it!! 1 hr Brian Bixler 1
John Corbin is Antisocial 1 hr Rachel Galeucia 20
Antisocial sucks daddy 1 hr Brian Bixler 5
Queensland Austrailia,The UK's crapping ground 1 hr Brian Bixler 4
Brian Bixler-Vote!! 2 hr Dillion 2
andrew b. mckee 2 hr andy mckee 5
BRIAN BIXLER,POS methhead back on the streets,d... (Sep '13) 3 hr James Quinn 4
•••
•••