First Prev
of 2
Next Last
urdumb

Spiceland, IN

#37 Oct 1, 2013
antisocial wrote:
You mean until Tiffanie again fails to show for court,she is real good about not showing up,check facebook,she(Tiffanie) asked me to put up reminders because she always forgetst o go to court.
Both of these girls when thier trouble is over will be right back at it,this isnt Tiffanies 1st or 2nd time involved,she doenst even have her kids because she chose drugs first.
Ashley and her man decided it was ok to let the PD go on a high speed chace through half the county because Ashley didnt want to be caught with all the drugs sge had.
They are not "nice" girls,even by a long shot.
Everyone knows that Tiffanie informs to get out of trouble.
They need jail time.
Now go crybaby,leave another ramble.
Patrick is not her man. her man got busted for selling meth and is now serving time in prison. u think u are so smart when u don't know shit

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#38 Oct 1, 2013
yeah,busted with her sh*t
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Oct 2, 2013
How do you know so much about them? You a jealous little twit or a slob they turned down? Now I never said "nice" girls. Yet again your making stuff up. could you not decide which personality to use to reply? Its sad. You are so consumed with these 2 girls and yet they couldnt care less about your OPINIONS of them. God Bless.:)
antisocial is special

New Salisbury, IN

#40 Oct 2, 2013
im antisocial im speh Shoool mommy told me to waste my day and put stuff on topix about other peepel ehhh and make fake poles about myself an have three scuh ween names

mommy mommy where is my mommy she need to spank me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arthur Dent - What happened to his house? 12 hr Train 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Scottsburg, IN (Aug '10) 15 hr your funny 192
former lover n friend 20 hr UR N LUV 2
sherland tarter (Jul '11) Sun usedtoknow 4
Kevin tinyworm Sun Tiny East 7
moonglo road whos idea was this Sun Burg 8
Lost dog. Sat too d bad 3
More from around the web

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE