12 locals arrested on federal drug & weapons indictment

Jun 29, 2010 Read more: KNEB-AM Scottsbluff 38
A dozen people, all but one from Scottsbluff, were arrested Tuesday on a federal indictment charging them with distribution of methamphetamine and illegal possession of firearms. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pollyanna702

Plattsmouth, NE

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Please come back to Bayard, you miss busting the cookers!!! Where do you think the meth came from? It is cooked here in Bayard!!!
weezal

Kearney, NE

#2 Jun 30, 2010
again a bust to make wing look good. why not the bigger guys?????????
pollyanna702

Plattsmouth, NE

#3 Jul 1, 2010
geez weezal, they would have to bust druggies with badges...they don't do that, do they? The WING unit informed Bayard cops BEFORE they came here. It's like telling a fox exactly where to find the hole in a chicken coop!
big fat nobody

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Jul 1, 2010
wow you can sell meth in bayard and never get busted, but boy have a few hens and they are right on that! and don't dare be a 90 year old woman with your right mind, they will boot you right out of imMorrill county! the people running this second class town have no backbone, it takes the big dogs to bring the hammer down on those who really deserve to lose their freedom! shame on you BAYARD!
arclight

Plattsmouth, NE

#5 Jul 17, 2010
pollyanna702 wrote:
geez weezal, they would have to bust druggies with badges...they don't do that, do they? The WING unit informed Bayard cops BEFORE they came here. It's like telling a fox exactly where to find the hole in a chicken coop!
im tired of meth people
Bayard

Plattsmouth, NE

#6 Jul 19, 2010
I have to agree with you all. This town needs a change and if you live here and don't have the right name then you might as well move on out of town. Pretty bad when we have drug dealers living in our town but our cops ignore that and pick on a 15 year old boy minding his business because he last name is good enough for this town.
pollyanna702

Plattsmouth, NE

#7 Jul 20, 2010
Bayard wrote:
I have to agree with you all. This town needs a change and if you live here and don't have the right name then you might as well move on out of town. Pretty bad when we have drug dealers living in our town but our cops ignore that and pick on a 15 year old boy minding his business because he last name is good enough for this town.
I do "have the right name", my Grandparents came here in the early 1900's...I became disabled and was assaulted and battered in 2003 be a "Bayard businessman(boy)". That is when the cops decided I have no worth. I am just a disabled woman. Since that time my Grandparents home has been destroyed and I have been repeatedly assaulted. Don't tell me to report it, I have, it gets me no where.I was told by the chief of police that "this level of harrassment will keep up until you leave". I told them- I will never go away, never give up and never be silent as long as this kind of America exists. That is where the Angel words on my home came from. Each one represents a time when the police have failed to uphold the law. I am way behind!!!
big fat nobody

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Jul 22, 2010
when i bought my home, there was no working furnace. when i heated it the first winter with a propane space heater, i had my bottles refilled. the cops had the odacity to ask the weatherization crews what i was doing with the propane. idiots. how you make meth with propane is beyond me. i had no idea till one of the good ole boys said "oh you must be the ones making meth with those propane bottles". can somebody explain?
bayard police pick easy prey. they know who does what but they turn the other cheek. i know firsthand because when my neighbors get drunk every morning outside on the porch, the cops avoid my street like the plague. they cannot be touched, and they run our fire department for Christ's sake! i move here and one day later they put a nasty orange sticker on my car that somehow got 3 flat tires overnight. SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT! i get arrested for having a few pullets. and keep in mind that if you move to bayard (backward) that federal laws do not apply. the fair housing act and americans with disabilities are out the door!
hooray for the meth dealers and cookers here in the Republic of Bayard, Nebraska.....pick on little old ladies and disadvantaged citizens but let all the meth freaks do what they want as long as they want. meth haven!
big fat nobody

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Jul 27, 2010
hmmm i wonder how we can attract more people to our community....oh wait i got it! first we need to boot out these old ladies who drive too slow and hoard stuff, and may speak their mind ...oh and the so called self-sustainers....out with that rubbish, they cut into our spray campaign...let's see, there's the physically and mentally disabled citizens, we don't need them either they have nothing to "confiscate"...eh hem i mean "contribute",....and anybody who participates in natural healing we don't like your kind. we want meth heads and pill poppers, and drunks only in this community. oh wait, we are not a community here so do not get the wrong idea. as long as all are compliant to these basic "rules" we might slip by with a few misdemeanors on our criminal records. BUT METH HEADS, METH FREAKS, DEALERS, COOKERS, YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!
me
pollyanna702

Plattsmouth, NE

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Now, now, big fat nobody, you know dang well that the city council made it clear a year ago that "we should grandfather out trailer parks in this town so we don't have those kind of people living here", remember? That was the same council meeting that they discussed Dan Driscoll for over 20 minutes...Dan Driscoll, age 32, dead at the hands of out chief of police 6 days after that meeting. I agree that the poor, old and disabled are not wanted here, no matter where they live. We are hunted, harassed and humiliated WITHOUT end here...not just by the druggies, also by the city of Bayard and their paid "thugs", the police! Personnally I am ready for a riot, for the oppressed here to say NO MORE! And mean it! Be Brave People, Stand Up and Be Counted! Stop the Madness in Bayard! Or you may be the city's next TARGET!!! Are you ready for the police to fail to uphold the law when you are victimized??? Get ready people of Bayard there is a change acoming...
outoftowner

Le Mars, IA

#11 Jul 29, 2010
i used to live in Bayard and yes the cops do turn a blind eye mainly because if they didn't where would they get their stash from>? so glad i got out of there and my kids don't have to live with it all over the school anymore.
big fat nobody

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Jul 29, 2010
good point! yeay for you. smart one. me i'm stubborn i bought my house and i intend to stay as long as i can. my 2 sons who are native american got the runaround at school too. i really thought it was a nice place for them....wow. not! my son was harassed at school so much finally he turned bully. the school didn't tell me he was picking on little kids therefore i could not correct that. he met his drug connection at school, a classmate who has roots here. my son does not live with me now because of this but who cares? he's just a "dumb indian kid" anyway. for the ignorant ones, he was a "dumb mexican". he is native and proud and i'm glad he is out of here away from the BS. bayard can redeem itself, but it chooses not to. just keeps covering it's own ass.
outoftowner wrote:
i used to live in Bayard and yes the cops do turn a blind eye mainly because if they didn't where would they get their stash from>? so glad i got out of there and my kids don't have to live with it all over the school anymore.
grannycakes

Grand Island, NE

#13 Jul 31, 2010
I don't care for the Bayard cops at all. It seems that if you look like a no body, you are treated like a nobody. What kinda comment is the "trailer park" is the reason? I was raised in a trailer and now my family is successful and have a beautiful home. EVERYONE starts somewhere and not everyone can get a pot ol' gold dropped in their lap. FACT #1: More meth heads have houses than trailers. TRAILERS ARE FOR BABY MAKERS, DUH! a.k.a. WELFARE WHORES!
FACT #2: Gering Police Officer CHRIS PERALES lives in a trailer park. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
grannycakes

Grand Island, NE

#14 Jul 31, 2010
I don't think Bayard is the only place with problems. As far as the cops its laziness and too much paper work when you only work for the image and a cool shinny badge.
big fat nobody

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Jul 31, 2010
grannycakes wrote:
I don't care for the Bayard cops at all. It seems that if you look like a no body, you are treated like a nobody. What kinda comment is the "trailer park" is the reason? I was raised in a trailer and now my family is successful and have a beautiful home. EVERYONE starts somewhere and not everyone can get a pot ol' gold dropped in their lap. FACT #1: More meth heads have houses than trailers. TRAILERS ARE FOR BABY MAKERS, DUH! a.k.a. WELFARE WHORES!
FACT #2: Gering Police Officer CHRIS PERALES lives in a trailer park. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
well first of all a trailer is something you pull behind a pickup. you live in a mobile home.(some do live in trailers though). i have lived in mobile homes as well, and they were nice enough. yes everybody has to start somewhere. i do live in a house now that i own. however, i cannot enjoy my dwelling because of the local gestapo, police, and city council here. the police cannot and will not control the meth freaks here, they want easy prey. big tough guys huh? i'm still amazed it took 2 years to bring down these dealers and still no cookers? hmmm makes me wonder why.
i wish the state patrol would cruise here instead,
jop

Gothenburg, NE

#16 Aug 11, 2010
well personally you all dum cause look them up all but three have been released from federal holding in douglas county and no bond no oooo they all on pretrial release nope they were let out and walked away from it all so let the star herald put how o wow we bust 12 people and less than month later we have released nine of the big federal bust........this is what the flippin federal goverment spent money on for two years yeah now put this in black and white www.vinelink.com
big fat nobody

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Aug 12, 2010
woohoo! i is dum. haha okay. the reason they are out is probably because they snitched! isn't that how it works? and out gubmint likes to spend a dollar to save a penny. so who's dum(b)? you should come on here more often and insult people, it shows real intelligence.
jop wrote:
well personally you all dum cause look them up all but three have been released from federal holding in douglas county and no bond no oooo they all on pretrial release nope they were let out and walked away from it all so let the star herald put how o wow we bust 12 people and less than month later we have released nine of the big federal bust........this is what the flippin federal goverment spent money on for two years yeah now put this in black and white www.vinelink.com
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#18 Sep 23, 2010
I agree..it is sad. In Bayard I guess they still cook it up and such. I know in my middle school in SB we had a lot of it outside campus.
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#19 Sep 23, 2010
big fat nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
well first of all a trailer is something you pull behind a pickup. you live in a mobile home.(some do live in trailers though). i have lived in mobile homes as well, and they were nice enough. yes everybody has to start somewhere. i do live in a house now that i own. however, i cannot enjoy my dwelling because of the local gestapo, police, and city council here. the police cannot and will not control the meth freaks here, they want easy prey. big tough guys huh? i'm still amazed it took 2 years to bring down these dealers and still no cookers? hmmm makes me wonder why.
i wish the state patrol would cruise here instead,
Wow..so gl;ad others are seeing it..not just me! It is so scary.
alice

Kaneohe, HI

#21 Oct 16, 2010
so many ruined families by this drug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsbluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 neutral 103
News Nebraska farmer silences oil and gas committee ... Mar 31 EricB 1
News Scottsbluff man faces up to 95 years in prison ... (Dec '12) Jan '15 uncle b 9
how do i contact members that comment Jan '15 amberjean8611 1
Review: Capri Motel Jan '15 Housekeeping 1
Olsen family Dec '14 Crab 1
Hail storm, hail Damage. (Jul '14) Jul '14 Damon Marks 1
More from around the web

Scottsbluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]