Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
DBS

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reality Check wrote:
DBS sure lies a lot about that trust fund of his. I don't believe a word he says about it.
So who gives a flaming ratcrap what you believe?

Now get job.
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
DBS sure lies a lot about that trust fund of his. I don't believe a word he says about it.
Since you can't yet provide any evidence that said trust fund even exists, I don't believe a word you say about it, either.
Allen Bell

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Since you can't yet provide any evidence that the slanderous lies about the Colbys are even real, I don't believe a word you say about anything, either.
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allen Bell wrote:
Since you can't yet provide any evidence that the slanderous lies about the Colbys are even real, I don't believe a word you say about anything, either.
Hi, Pat. How has my quoting the same information that your brother has shared with the rest of the world become "slanderous lies about the Colbys"?
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh, and while you're here, Pat, maybe you can find one single post by DBS where he states he has a trust fund, since John sure can't seem to do that yet.

And no, your brother's last identity crisis last year when he used DBS his posting name before he decided to "adopt" Reality Check's doesn't count.
Allen Bell

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

no dice wrote:
Oh, and while you're here, Pat, maybe you can find one single post by DBS where he states he has a trust fund, since John sure can't seem to do that yet.
And no, your brother's last identity crisis last year when he used DBS his posting name before he decided to "adopt" Reality Check's doesn't count.
See above a future "world's dumbest criminal" star in action!
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Ted wrote:
DBS sure is sensitive about his trust fund.
The trust fund that you can't show any evidence, at all, of existing other than in your imagination just like "Ted", "Kylie", and your old standard, "Bob Mitchell"?
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wife? I see what you did there...

Yet more examples above of why it's best to let you use your own posts against you, John. There's no need to call you names when you can't even keep up with your own identities created from your own imagination.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, though, if DBS is abusing you I have contacts within my women's group and I know for a fact there is a space open at a nearby shelter.
Huh? T of the LBGT? Theodora, maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Scotts Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scotts Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scotts Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scotts Valley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••