San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

PARENTS' PREDATOR ALERT, PLEASE REPOST THIS INFO: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here! and please re-post this message around the community, if Buzz is teaching children he may be a danger.

THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE

Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.

Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.

There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.

Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.

Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Here is an archive of his abusive posts:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
More ColbyLOONYspam

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
This was a community effort!
So was the birdcrap on FAT Pat's bumper!!!
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Scotts Valley Resident wrote:
PARENTS' PREDATOR ALERT, PLEASE REPOST THIS INFO: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here! and please re-post this message around the community, if Buzz is teaching children he may be a danger.
THIS A WARNING TO ALL SCOTTS VALLEY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE PREDATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE
Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.
Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.
There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.
Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.
Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Thank you for all of your hard work, SVR!!!!
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Here is an archive of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
Get some help, Buzz...it is you that the petition is about....
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

A lot more of ColbyLoon spamming delusional horse manure to himself. More on John:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
Creepy Peepy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for all of your hard work, SVR!!!!
This creature who goes out and peeps in neighbors windows at 4 AM posted the following in the Sentinel:

"There are two tweakers at my apartment complex. They performed public sex and nudity for about 100 days and nights in front of their open windows, visible to children, until my sister and I called out a police officer at 4 AM, who surveilled them. He said they were "naked as jaybirds" laying on their couch visible to the public, drinking beers. He knocked on their door and told them to put their clothes on or shut their windows. After the officer left, they shoved their coffee table against the back window visible to my apartment. The male tweaker stood spread eagle on the table while the female tweaker did him. The officer should have busted them as sex offenders. They still live here: they are a blight on our apartment complex."

Would you believe any thing this perv has to say?
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Creepy Peepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This creature who goes out and peeps in neighbors windows at 4 AM posted the following in the Sentinel:
"There are two tweakers at my apartment complex. They performed public sex and nudity for about 100 days and nights in front of their open windows, visible to children, until my sister and I called out a police officer at 4 AM, who surveilled them. He said they were "naked as jaybirds" laying on their couch visible to the public, drinking beers. He knocked on their door and told them to put their clothes on or shut their windows. After the officer left, they shoved their coffee table against the back window visible to my apartment. The male tweaker stood spread eagle on the table while the female tweaker did him. The officer should have busted them as sex offenders. They still live here: they are a blight on our apartment complex."
Would you believe any thing this perv has to say?
Are you asking that last question about yourself?

If this post is true, it sounds like Colby has been a lot of help to the community...I wonder if that naked tweaker neighbor of Colby's was Buzz?
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
A lot more of ColbyLoon spamming delusional horse manure to himself. More on John:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
You sure are making yourself look bad, Buzz, especially when you also post things like this:

Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking that last question about yourself?
If this post is true, it sounds like Colby has been a lot of help to the community...I wonder if that naked tweaker neighbor of Colby's was Buzz?
You're the one living and peeping there John. I wonder why you're not in jail. Are you on an ankle monitor?
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one living and peeping there John. I wonder why you're not in jail. Are you on an ankle monitor?
I have not seen any evidence that John Colby has done anything but try to protect his neighbors. That is if what you are saying is true about him, Buzz.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
it sounds like Colby has been a lot of help to the community..
"HELP" to the community?????

By spending the last TWENTY YEARS as a Welfare/section-8 parasite????

The only thing he has "helped" is to empty the wallets of the EMPLOYED!!!
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen any evidence that John Colby has done anything but try to protect his neighbors. That is if what you are saying is true about him, Buzz.
He's (you're) the one admitting to be a creepy pervy peeping John!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
"HELP" to the community?????
By spending the last TWENTY YEARS as a Welfare/section-8 parasite????
The only thing he has "helped" is to empty the wallets of the EMPLOYED!!!
You are a bigger leech on society, DBS.

Literally.

You have a trust fund, you don't work, and you weigh 235 pounds.

There's no way you should be carrying that much extra weight on you, especially considering you refuse to contribute to society.

Pound for pound, I think Colby is of far greater value than you, DBS.

You're a glutton, my friend.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's (you're) the one admitting to be a creepy pervy peeping John!
Are you jealous that John Colby debated the mayor on television and you did not?

Why hasn't the Sentinel written any articles about all of this?

Thank you John Colby! Wherever you may be!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said your neighbors are tweakers and gangbangers. Why are you protecting tweakers and gangbangers?
BeckyLogicFail.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous that John Colby debated the mayor on television and you did not?
Why hasn't the Sentinel written any articles about all of this?
Thank you John Colby! Wherever you may be!
Only you would be proud of being a pervert and whackjob!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said your neighbors are tweakers and gangbangers. Why are you protecting tweakers and gangbangers?
BeckyLogicFail.
I'm no expert on John Colby, but you sure love to waste time with a lot of trolling nonsense, don't you?

Would you want to live next to aggressive drug dealers or users?

I'm guessing you would just leave and not try to improve your neighborhood.

Sort of like how you left Fresno? With your tail between your legs?

You are the one who has advocated that gangbangers be executed by the police as suspects, without due process....have you changed your story today? So you can troll more?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would be proud of being a pervert and whackjob!
Buzz, no one is a bigger "pervert" than you....we've archived a whol thread of your creepy comments.

Get some help, you really need it.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigger leech on society, DBS.
Literally.
You have a trust fund, you don't work, and you weigh 235 pounds.
There's no way you should be carrying that much extra weight on you, especially considering you refuse to contribute to society.
Pound for pound, I think Colby is of far greater value than you, DBS.
You're a glutton, my friend.
John E. Colby you are a lying shitpile. Again.

I haven't got any kind of trustfund.

I'm down to about 214.

I've paid more in personal income taxes than you've earned in your useless life.

I've never accepted a single penny in public assistance(welfare,SSI,section -8 or unemployment comp)
And don't give me that bullshit that PAYING my son's way through Cabrillo is a form of Welfare. It isn't.

You've been a burden to the employed taxpayers for the past TWENTY YEARS.

Whackjob.

Go jump in front of a fast-moving train. You won't be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scotts Valley Discussions

Search the Scotts Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 min cathyjudy 7,838
Caught DBS Lying Again 1 hr Donny B Jealous of Colby 21
Is DBS a Good Employee? (Jul '12) 1 hr Donny B Crying Now 136
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 1 hr Casual Observer 686
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 3 hr Donny B 463
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mis kites 15,915
Branciforte Fire Dept. Classification problems!!! 7 hr Helms-enator 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scotts Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scotts Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE