San Jose cop convicted of asking Scotts Valley teen for naked photos

There are 20 comments on the Aug 6, 2008, Santa Cruz Sentinel story titled San Jose cop convicted of asking Scotts Valley teen for naked photos. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A jury found San Jose police officer Kenneth Williams guilty of soliciting nude photos from a former Scotts Valley High girls basketball player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MR BOB LEE

Berkeley, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Mr Lee please put this guy away for a long long time .. protect our Children by keeping this Guy off our streets ... a very very long time.
thanks Mr Lee
J
Its Outta Bobs Hands

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
At this point it's the Judge. You should be asking him to throw away the key.
patontheback2

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2008
pervert wannabe pedifile, hang him high!
Alan G

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
The judge is female. There are female judges.
Jonathan

Monument, CO

#5 Aug 6, 2008
It appears that Williams received his just dues. For a person in his position, it is unconscionable to act the way he did. He deserves to be on the sex offender's list permanently. 3-4 years in state prison would do him well also. It's time to place this horrible event behind the young lady and go forward. Shame on Paul Meltzer for some of the defense's comments in the courtroom. It has nothing to do with justice...just who's the best lawyer. I guess we now know who that was.
Hangman

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Aug 6, 2008
westside wrote:
i no this guy and those jurors are full off bull shittttt! i feel bad for this guy all these little girls these days are dumb! and liers from the pit of hell!
wow, are you really that dumb? first learn how to spell and then when you see this guy in prison you two can hang out. good luck. Kenneth belongs in jail/prison for a long time.
veggie

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2008
Oh great, service & protection at it's best. I hope he gets put into population @ San Quentin. What a treat for the inmates!! Fresh Pork!
Adrian

San Jose, CA

#9 Aug 6, 2008
This guy's life is screwed. He might as well toss himself off the Golden Gate.
veggie

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2008
san jose cops are @$$h*1e$, almost as bad as scott's valley.
Holy Smokes

Portland, OR

#11 Aug 6, 2008
veggie wrote:
Oh great, service & protection at it's best. I hope he gets put into population @ San Quentin. What a treat for the inmates!! Fresh Pork!
He doesn't need to worry about prison rape, he is one fugly dude, old, fat, and dark meat. Not real popular. I just don't see Billy Badazz bending him over and slipping him the salami in the shower.

Now he might get shanked or the beat bad....

But sex with him? No way, not even a knob gobbler, not even if he swallows.

That's how you know he is guilty not hot young girl would be interested in his old fugly self.
DRACO

Alamo, CA

#12 Aug 6, 2008
This dude did some pretty naughty stuff with that girl who knew no better. What a load of crap: That maybe it was the girl who uploaded the pictures into his devices. That made me laugh! Is that all his defense attorney could come up with?

At this point, the prosecutor and the defense attorney will duke it out as to how much time this guilty defendant will see. The judge will weigh the arguments and find an appropriate sentence within those bounds.
sofa king sick

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2008
this guy is a waste of space & air, sell his organs on e-bay
The Original SC Native

Pittsburg, CA

#14 Aug 6, 2008
westside wrote:
i no this guy and those jurors are full off bull shittttt! i feel bad for this guy all these little girls these days are dumb! and liers from the pit of hell!
This must be East Bay Rita! No doubt about it! Attacking more 15 year old girls and defending sexually assaulting pieces of s-h-i-t.
The Original SC Native

Pittsburg, CA

#16 Aug 6, 2008
Holy Smokes wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need to worry about prison rape, he is one fugly dude, old, fat, and dark meat. Not real popular. I just don't see Billy Badazz bending him over and slipping him the salami in the shower.
Now he might get shanked or the beat bad....
But sex with him? No way, not even a knob gobbler, not even if he swallows.
That's how you know he is guilty not hot young girl would be interested in his old fugly self.
Way too much information. Back to the tranny sites for you!
sofa king sick

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2008
Adrian wrote:
This guy's life is screwed. He might as well toss himself off the Golden Gate.
i would pay to see that
john does

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2008
Hangman wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, are you really that dumb? first learn how to spell and then when you see this guy in prison you two can hang out. good luck. Kenneth belongs in jail/prison for a long time.
Let this guy get busted so they can be cell mates in prison. then a dirty old can have his playtoy every nite too...
WSC4L

San Ramon, CA

#23 Aug 6, 2008
westside wrote:
Yea I agree with you. 16 is way old enough to know better, and she took the pictures of herself willingly. Rather than being locked up,this guy should charge her for the lesson on what happens when yer a dumb skank.
Maybe now she will realize how to say "no"
The Original SC Native

Pittsburg, CA

#24 Aug 6, 2008
WSC4L wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I agree with you. 16 is way old enough to know better, and she took the pictures of herself willingly. Rather than being locked up,this guy should charge her for the lesson on what happens when yer a dumb skank.
All alone...nothing do do...mad at the world...just do it...take those pills...pull the trigger...jump!
patontheback2

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Aug 7, 2008
WSC4L wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you and westside go get a room so the rest of us dont have to puke at you two making love right here. My guess would be you two like young girl's, very young girl's...sicko's!
DreamAbove

San Jose, CA

#26 Dec 13, 2011
Stupid lil slut... i hope she pays for her lies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotts Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TEDxSantaCruz speakers present radical ideas 1 hr Reality Check 7
News Santa Cruz $25 million water storage remodel pr... 4 hr anon 2
News BREAKING NEWS: Cortes sentenced to 26 years to ... (Mar '08) 6 hr s c man 46
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 12 hr Commander Bunny 431
News Silicon Valley, Bay Area see huge rise in binge... Fri John Colby PhDud 2
TBSC Super Troll Samantha Olden (Mar '14) Fri John Colby PhDud 124
News Crime victims rally in Santa Cruz Fri John Colby PhDud 9
More from around the web

Scotts Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]