First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
DBS, you will always be that spoiled little baby your daddy gave a trustfund to. He was a good man but he made you into a helpless, unemployed fat fool by spoiling you too much. Why dont you work? All you do is spend your daddy's money. You might lose some weight if you went out and got a job....carrying around 235 pounds on that fragile frame of yours must be tiring for you!

By the way, you have been whacked, you fat, geeky, mole!
STOMP

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAa!!!!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DBS, you will always be that spoiled little baby your daddy gave a trustfund to. He was a good man but he made you into a helpless, unemployed fat fool by spoiling you too much. Why dont you work? All you do is spend your daddy's money. You might lose some weight if you went out and got a job....carrying around 235 pounds on that fragile frame of yours must be tiring for you!
By the way, you have been whacked, you fat, geeky, mole!
WoW! John. Is this the best you can do? I think you have a great case against UCSC for malpractice in issuing you a PhD.
STOMP

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
ColbyLOSER has even stooped to whining on BJ's loony blog, about what he's gonna do to my "Gang of stalkers"

For a good laugh, go to the December manure about the River St. break-in!!!
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
STOMP wrote:
ColbyLOSER has even stooped to whining on BJ's loony blog, about what he's gonna do to my "Gang of stalkers"
For a good laugh, go to the December manure about the River St. break-in!!!
DBS, I have this feeling Colby is going to wreak legal havoc on you!!!!

You have been threatening him for too long!

I hope you have to give him all of your daddy's money!!!!
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, I have this feeling Colby is going to wreak legal havoc on you!!!!
You have been threatening him for too long!
I hope you have to give him all of your daddy's money!!!!
Sure thing whackjob.

Just like all the havoc you wreaked on the JS Co., right before they boot you out!!!!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 19, 2013
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob.
Just like all the havoc you wreaked on the JS Co., right before they boot you out!!!!
Oh hey, DBS fatty boom boom is still awake!

You must be high to be up this late, no?
Pig Knuckle Stew

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Soooooeeeee!!!!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Pig Knuckle Stew wrote:
Soooooeeeee!!!!
DBS, Saying "Pig Knuckle" doesnt bother me lol

What bothers me, DBS, is that you dont have a job, and your DADDY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
Barbecued Pigtail

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Sooooeeeee!!!!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Barbecued Pigtail wrote:
Sooooeeeee!!!!
DBS, Saying "Pork Chops or PIG" doesnt bother me lol

What bothers me, DBS, is that you dont have a job, and your DADDY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
Pigs Ear Tortillas

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Here Piggy, Piggy
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Pigs Ear Tortillas wrote:
Here Piggy, Piggy
DBS, Saying "Piggy" doesnt bother me lol

What bothers me, DBS, is that you dont have a job, and your DADDY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?

How about holding a "will work for food" sign?

At least you would be supporting YOURSELF then!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, Saying "Pork Chops or PIG" doesnt bother me lol
What bothers me, DBS, is that you dont have a job, and your DADDY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
It's Sunday. Jealous much, you lifetime loser? Your parents institutionalized or die from embarrassment. They left you a whole lot of NOTHING and a life sharing a litter box smelly section 8 apartment that you've cried and complained about for over 5 years. You're still there on sufferance and that no one else will take you because you're such a pain in the ass. You'll probably die there and no one will care but the neighbors that will be finally rid of you.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#15 Jan 20, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Sunday. Jealous much, you lifetime loser? Your parents institutionalized or die from embarrassment. They left you a whole lot of NOTHING and a life sharing a litter box smelly section 8 apartment that you've cried and complained about for over 5 years. You're still there on sufferance and that no one else will take you because you're such a pain in the ass. You'll probably die there and no one will care but the neighbors that will be finally rid of you.
Buzz, Saying "loser" doesnt bother me lol

What bothers me, Buzz, is that you dont have a job, and your MOMMY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?

How about holding a "will work for food" sign?

At least you would be supporting YOURSELF then!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, Saying "loser" doesnt bother me lol
What bothers me, Buzz, is that you dont have a job, and your MOMMY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
How about holding a "will work for food" sign?
At least you would be supporting YOURSELF then!
I know, John that "Loser" is for you the definition of you character and that you've had more than 21 years on welfare to get used to it.
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, John that "Loser" is for you the definition of you character and that you've had more than 21 years on welfare to get used to it.
You sure sound tough for a guy who lives in his MOMMY'S basement lol

How many checks did she write for you today, fat boy?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure sound tough for a guy who lives in his MOMMY'S basement lol
How many checks did she write for you today, fat boy?
Says John, the 20+ year Section 8 Welfare Parasite. Let's see... you're 45-40 years of age and you have a working history of 2.5 years?

2.5 YEARS????!!!!!! John, you're the champ (chump) parasite of all time.
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Says John, the 20+ year Section 8 Welfare Parasite. Let's see... you're 45-40 years of age and you have a working history of 2.5 years?
2.5 YEARS????!!!!!! John, you're the champ (chump) parasite of all time.
DBS you have never worked and you probably never will. Now go back to your DADDY and beg him to fill that trust fund up with more cash so you never have to leave your couch again, you fat fool.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS you have never worked and you probably never will. Now go back to your DADDY and beg him to fill that trust fund up with more cash so you never have to leave your couch again, you fat fool.
Whatever you say, John. We already know you have only worked 2.5 years in your parasitic 45+ year existence on the planet. A 20+ year Section 8 Welfare parasite is quite an accomplishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotts Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did FAT Pat get from 10 yrs at Cabrillo? 10 min SPLAT 6
Why do people post anonymously? 14 hr Woof 43
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 18 hr DoHenry 9
How much did ColbyLOONs cost us this month? (Feb '13) Sat SPLAT 47
FAT Pat should get a job at Chubbyland (Jun '15) Sat SPLAT 32
News Silent yogi has lead mountain community tucked ... (Jul '08) Aug 26 Radha 46
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14

Scotts Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scotts Valley Mortgages