Some anon who has been posting since April

John Colby

Robert Norse

Jefffffffie

Your rich father who set up your trustfund

Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
DBS doesn't work, but he does troll all day on Topix, and pretty much everyone who interacts with him puts him in his place lol

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DBS doesn't work, but he does troll all day on Topix, and pretty much everyone who interacts with him puts him in his place lol
Do you know your own father, Colby? More likely a one-night stand junkie sperm donor. Another reason you empathize with BJ.
Reality Check

San Bruno, CA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know your own father, Colby? More likely a one-night stand junkie sperm donor. Another reason you empathize with BJ.
Why do you encourage DBS to continue along this path of destruction?

He needs to get out and look for work, stop encouraging him to use again.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you encourage DBS to continue along this path of destruction?
He needs to get out and look for work, stop encouraging him to use again.
Colby why do you keep it giving advice to the DBS on things that you should be doing? He is employed while you're a welfare sucking leech.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Colby why do you keep it giving advice to the DBS on things that you should be doing? He is employed while you're a welfare sucking leech.
Why don't you get your own name? People can see that the real Buzz has already posted on this thread.
TINZELTIMMLO

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
WHO -YO- DA-DA?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get your own name? People can see that the real Buzz has already posted on this thread.
Why don't you spend a little more time working on your Linkedin page. I read it and blew coffee through my nose. I chose to look at it as being funny as opposed to sad, pathetic and embarrassing. The fact you'd post such an empty work history and failure would guarantee that any potential employer reading your entry would hit the "delete" button.
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you spend a little more time working on your Linkedin page. I read it and blew coffee through my nose. I chose to look at it as being funny as opposed to sad, pathetic and embarrassing. The fact you'd post such an empty work history and failure would guarantee that any potential employer reading your entry would hit the "delete" button.
Get a job, Buzz!!!!!!!

Loser!!!!!
Sniveling John

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job, Buzz!!!!!!!
Loser!!!!!
Buzz is comfortably retired, douche bag. He doesn't need to get a job.

He's not a career parasite, like you John Colby, sucking up all the welfare hevcan get his tentacles into.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Sniveling John wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz is comfortably retired, douche bag. He doesn't need to get a job.
He's not a career parasite, like you John Colby, sucking up all the welfare hevcan get his tentacles into.
It's hilarious when you talk about yourself in the third person, Buzz!!!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotts Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) Wed All of Santa Cruz 63
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Tue Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mon Minimum wage 2,651
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug '16 Reeking clam 9
News Say No to the Nighttime RV Ban at the Coastal C... Aug '16 loser still whines 13
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) Jun '16 Anonymous 408 25

Scotts Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scotts Valley Mortgages