Comments
21 - 40 of 66 Comments Last updated May 17, 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 20, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
Empty Buildings ARE the crime! Ask Wells Fargo why they won't rent 75 River Street to anyone.
You have not been incarcerated for along time beckey for any amount of time-- if this happens-- you lose your pets, living arrangements,belonging etc. and will probably face a shelter living arrangement -- living with drug and alcohol addicts in jail and in a shelter environment and or camping out-- you see the results of fecal contamination in lyme disease sores if you camp and the effects the campers have on the environment -trash etc.,you'll find burglars stolen property,you see kids get taken advantage of , you'll see prostitutes using wooded areas to turn tricks for money,drugs and spread std's etc. you be beaten and robbed by addicts, you see the foreign nationalist "work force of doom" drug fronts digging up their dope stash in the forest and the dead and dying trees surrounded the area - then you'll know why their is a camping ban!

Location hidden

#23 Jan 20, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
Empty Buildings ARE the crime! Ask Wells Fargo why they won't rent 75 River Street to anyone.
when you see ehrlichia facial palsy on a good friend and watch their head swell up and act retarded or a deer screaming because of the tick sores on its body and killing its self in front of car injuring the motorist and totaling the car YOU'LL KNOW WHY THEIR IS A CAMPING BAN, its to protect us beckey, you have not been in the bush-- I spent 25-30 years in bush beckey, your a lucky person and from a very old american family with senaca british roots-- one of the oldest families we have in U.S., you should support our leadership- it might not be so followable in future!- its jeffry helms

Location hidden

#24 Jan 20, 2013
Becky Johnson wrote:
if the "campers" stayed in the environment and fecal contaminated worse than allowable amounts by law??? Well beckey its "nothing nice"!!!- ask the navaho what happened to their reservation when it became too fecal contaminated and a airbourne zoonotic infection emerged ??? I'll tell you-- jet fuel air strike!!!! it happened right right here in the U.S., in asia and africa,central america- it's common, when the population in the subtropical areas gets too populated with no sewer treatment plants-- nasty zoonotic infections emerge that threaten the surrounding population, they have no choice but to do a fuel air strike with a incendiary to quell the outbreak, when they show the burn marks on the kids-- most of the time its from the jet strikes---- Kony, that mass killer guy, he was born out of that environment, maybe his butchery is a way of controlling the population or survival instinct to avoid a plague? either way its a bad situation and its best to be avoided.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#25 Jan 20, 2013
You're self-medicating is doing too well, John. If you're charged for your welfare fraud you are sound a helluva job setting up a "diminished capacity" defense.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#26 Jan 20, 2013
Buzz wrote:
You're self-medicating is doing too well, John. If you're charged for your welfare fraud you are sound a helluva job setting up a "diminished capacity" defense.
Buzz, go ask your mommy for some more cash.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today?
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#27 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, go ask your mommy for some more cash.
That's still better than a Welfare-leeching drain on the taxpayer!!

Even if it was true.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jan 20, 2013
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still better than a Welfare-leeching drain on the taxpayer!!
Even if it was true.
DBS, but you also receive public assistance, go ask your DADDY for some more cash.

Thanks for confirming that Buzz has a rich mommy, dumbass lol
FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Jan 20, 2013
Soooooeeeee!!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#30 Jan 20, 2013
Soooooeeeee!!!!
DBS, you are a REAL pig, but you also receive public assistance, go ask your DADDY for some more cash.

Buzz

Alviso, CA

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Reality JOHN COLBY o Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, you are a REAL pig, but you also receive public assistance, go ask your DADDY for some more cash.
You are really squealing like the welfare hog you are John,
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#32 Jan 20, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really squealing like the welfare hog you are John,
Nah, you are the real hogs, both you and DBS are over 200 pounds, you have both admitted it a million times.

You have no idea who I am or how much I weigh lol

Your mommy sure messed you up by spoiling you, Buzz.

FAT Pat the Welfare Hog

Sunnyvale, CA

#33 Jan 20, 2013
How did you make yourself THAT FAT with foodstamps?

Soooooeeeeeee!!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#34 Jan 20, 2013
How did you make yourself THAT FAT with foodstamps?
Soooooeeeeeee!!!!
You're the fattest on topix, DBS, you tell us?

DBS, your DADDY is calling. He wants to give you more cash.

Pork Chops

Sunnyvale, CA

#35 Jan 20, 2013
Sooooeeeeee!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Pork Chops wrote:
Sooooeeeeee!!!
Saying "Pork Chops" doesnt bother me lol

What bothers me, DBS, is that you dont have a job, and your DADDY spoils you while you spam all day on topix.

Buzz

Alviso, CA

#37 Jan 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be high. So sad.
Get some help, DBS.
How many threads did you start today that only YOU responded to, John? All of them!! You are the punch line of a bad joke.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
How many threads did you start today that only YOU responded to, John? All of them!! You are the punch line of a bad joke.
So you are saying that you are JOHN?

I mostly just respond to you and DBS, though I dont really believe you two are different people.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#39 Jan 26, 2013
"Whack-A-LOON" on the Sentinel comments!!

Priceless!!!
Buzz

United States

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you are JOHN?
I mostly just respond to you and DBS, though I dont really believe you two are different people.
That's only because you're brain dead from meth use as well as clueless, ColbyLoser. Was your father the founder of the defective sperm society? Is that why you and Fat Pat could never, thank God, reproduce?
RAWWK

San Jose, CA

#42 Jan 30, 2013
RAWWK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotts Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 53 min Macko mono 5,000
Ode to John Colby 2 hr ANON 12
Security fencing, photo IDs new additions to Sa... 8 hr ANON 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Tank ever 7,926
HUFF Launches Hunger Strike Against Parking Dis... (May '09) 9 hr bremen smug 11
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr landluber suck 200,576
Things in your backyard-- 13 hr Helms-enator 9
•••
•••

Scotts Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scotts Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scotts Valley News, Events & Info