Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7598 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

LMFAO

Saxonburg, PA

#7308 Mar 5, 2013
Stupid is what Stupid duz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, you didn't make me mad, You proved my point that there all alot of clueless, mindless, and worthless people, such as yourself, in the world that don't have a clue about what they are talking about. Plus when you are in trouble, when someone is pointing a gun in your face, you are involved in a domestic, your home gets burglarized, you get robbed, you are assualted, someone breaks into your car, someone steals something from you, you get into an accident, need an uncoopeative person from your home or business, who you gonna call???!! A firefighter, a doctor, a teacher, the Ghostbusters...NO, you WILL call the police and don't be a HATER that it always comes down to an officer's job to help society. They bring order to a world of chaos and unrest, so you can sleep in your little bed, in your little home, in your little world, with out worrying that a rapist, murderer or burlgar breaking into your home and treating you like the little bitch that you are. Remember that the police officers job will not go away, no matter how much you hate it. I can tell in your posts that you do not like authority or to be told what to do...typical tree huggin liberal is what you sound like...you probably voted for the dictator President that we have in office right now..doesn't suprise me...keep being the overzellous keyboard coward that you are LMFAO, so people like me can put you down...Just Sayin
I'm no coward or would need to call police for such matters. Instead of putting me down name the place and time. We can talk like adults or handle it any way needed. Your the coward and was proven wrong. So make the call big man? No need for any more non sense. Put up or shut up! Jus sayin
Stupid is what Stupid duz

Pittsburgh, PA

#7309 Mar 6, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no coward or would need to call police for such matters. Instead of putting me down name the place and time. We can talk like adults or handle it any way needed. Your the coward and was proven wrong. So make the call big man? No need for any more non sense. Put up or shut up! Jus sayin
WOW..you are such the tough guy...I don't wanna mess with you Mr Tough Guy...I am shakin in my boots..like the old sayin you little bitch,"Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"...such the hard asz, can't take being put down..probably got picked alot in school...plus I don't want a woman to embarass your stupid, worthless asz..Just Sayin
Stupid is what Stupid doe

Pittsburgh, PA

#7310 Mar 7, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
What a tough guy you would be in front of your buddies, beatin up a woman..can't take criticism from a woman, Huh..Does Baby need his blankie???... and such the big man to call out a woman..who looks like the chooch now, Mr Hard Asz...OK Coward..go kicked your dog, you waste of life..Just Sayin Bitch
LMFAO

Kittanning, PA

#7311 Mar 8, 2013
Stupid is what Stupid doe wrote:
<quoted text>
What a tough guy you would be in front of your buddies, beatin up a woman..can't take criticism from a woman, Huh..Does Baby need his blankie???... and such the big man to call out a woman..who looks like the chooch now, Mr Hard Asz...OK Coward..go kicked your dog, you waste of life..Just Sayin Bitch
Obviously not a decent woman with a mouth like that. You get the picture. And for your info you could never embarrass me. You want to be treated like a lady then act like one. Jus saying!
Fred

El Monte, CA

#7312 Mar 9, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not a decent woman with a mouth like that. You get the picture. And for your info you could never embarrass me. You want to be treated like a lady then act like one. Jus saying!
Don it appears you have a problem with her mouth once she realizes everyones right about you. Hell the word on the street is shes jobless like you and makes a quick buck doing a quickie. You know what Im sayin. Just sayin!
Wendi harding is nasty

Monongahela, PA

#7313 Mar 11, 2013
Tammy Faye Baker
Wendi harding is nasty

Monongahela, PA

#7314 Mar 11, 2013
saw that skank coming out of a tanning salon
she had a d-ldo in her mouth and a pound of makeup on
skank

United States

#7315 Mar 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Don it appears you have a problem with her mouth once she realizes everyones right about you. Hell the word on the street is shes jobless like you and makes a quick buck doing a quickie. You know what Im sayin. Just sayin!
dont be hatin that skank shaina gets paid to blow dudes and don doesnt mind $ucking her face afterwards.
Carnegie

Carnegie, PA

#7316 Mar 11, 2013
So easy to talk smack on the chicks who woke up and dumped Don.I saw his ugly face down here at Mugshots.Good to hear the girls aren't wasting their time on that waste of life.Supporters of Don talk about the girls to divert from what a complete bum he is.Get a job Don!Haven't you slept in enough since you got out of the pooper shoot.
doittoit

Monroeville, PA

#7317 Mar 14, 2013
Must be that time of year, the birds are chirping and the grass is growing. Our fav ex-cops turned lawnboys are soliciting their services in my neighborhood again....i guess house arrest is over for FC!!! What a d*ckbag!!! So much so his mother didnt leave him her house in her last will and testament.....You know your a loser when that happens.
Fred

El Monte, CA

#7319 Mar 19, 2013
Don getting shut down twice means stop asking. She's not interested in a slimeball like you.Time to get a grip on reality. You don't bring much to the table compared to guys our age.
doubtful

United States

#7320 Mar 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
Don getting shut down twice means stop asking. She's not interested in a slimeball like you.Time to get a grip on reality. You don't bring much to the table compared to guys our age.
I highly doubt any babes are fighting over the big turd of do-do. Don B gets uglier as the days are long.RAH RO YOU BE UGLY Don B!!! Blipahahahahaha!!!Time to rip up on the babes that dumped him.Don can't handle the reality of how he's viewed.It's always better to turn the table.It would be hysterical i8f all thyose smart babes met for coffee and compared notes.Bet the verdict is Don B's a LOSER!!!!Bahahaha!!!!!
Jus sayin

Monaca, PA

#7321 Mar 20, 2013
Almost five years later. He still has everything (house, cars, etc..) Guess things aren't that bad. Actually saw him on a new Harley ! Jus saying!
who cares

Pittsburgh, PA

#7322 Mar 21, 2013
...about a piece of Clairton dog dung?
Food For Thought

Pittsburgh, PA

#7323 Mar 22, 2013
Jus sayin wrote:
Almost five years later. He still has everything (house, cars, etc..) Guess things aren't that bad. Actually saw him on a new Harley ! Jus saying!
How do you know that "Jus Sayin", unless you are him or close to him. Do you know how long it takes to seize a home for foreclosure? YEARS...now the vehicles, he could have had someone stupic idiot co-sign for him, give it too him, or had it paid off with the money he got from his pension he paid into. How do you know that Harley was his? It might have been a friends or a loser he knows, which I really don't think he has any, Maybe it was Frank Caliguiri's that he was riding (DAMN!!)...Food For Thought Jus Sayin...JUST SAYIN
Fred

United States

#7324 Mar 23, 2013
Jus sayin wrote:
Don has no career. Hard labor is hardly living nice. He'll struggle financially if he isn't already.
Wilma

Sarver, PA

#7327 Apr 14, 2013
Wendi struggles as well. She is without a car, as she blew the old one up due to negligence. JUST SAYING. Could it be KARMA?
WilmanFlinstone

Sarver, PA

#7328 Apr 14, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Don has no career. Hard labor is hardly living nice. He'll struggle financially if he isn't already.
see
Fred

El Monte, CA

#7330 Apr 14, 2013
Wilma wrote:
Wendi struggles as well. She is without a car, as she blew the old one up due to negligence. JUST SAYING. Could it be KARMA?
That pretty baby girl just had a party in Nevillewood where she's living. Doubt she's struggling like you think. In addition, appears she's moved well beyond DBs bs. Keep it up WH. Anyone who knows her knows she's good people.
The Donster

Pittsburgh, PA

#7331 Apr 15, 2013
Time wounds all heels !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) Jul 28 RocksGirl4life 31
News Residents Sound Off About Halfway House (Mar '10) Jun '15 Believer 17
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May '15 Donato 4 Mayor 17
Deer Slaughter Mar '15 Inflate These Balls 9
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar '15 YaYa 3
News newsScott Twp. Commissioners address hunting co... (Nov '14) Nov '14 cowboy 1
News Couples, firms take sides in gay marriage debate (Sep '14) Sep '14 Christsharia Law 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scott Township Mortgages