Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7585 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Tell It LIke It Is

Pittsburgh, PA

#7288 Feb 27, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Yea that's crazy. I see people every day also! Lol. I see Breeden at least once a month. Dont feel the need to tell everyone. Actually just saw a man wearing blue jeans and red shirt at the gas station. Thought you would want to know! Lmao
Yeah LMFAO (AKA BREEDEN), the reason everyone posts all the time about YOU is because YOU deserve to be put down and talked about. YOU are scum of the earth and do not deserve to be breathing the same air we breath. You are a low-life, lying, swindler, drunk, bum, cum dumpster...who had no respect for another life, let alone the living. He will be tortured until the day he croakes. Like the old saying..What comes around, goes around...or Treat others the way you would want to be treated...Breeden forgot to read that book, didn't he...just sayin
LMFAO

Greensburg, PA

#7289 Feb 27, 2013
Tell It LIke It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah LMFAO (AKA BREEDEN), the reason everyone posts all the time about YOU is because YOU deserve to be put down and talked about. YOU are scum of the earth and do not deserve to be breathing the same air we breath. You are a low-life, lying, swindler, drunk, bum, cum dumpster...who had no respect for another life, let alone the living. He will be tortured until the day he croakes. Like the old saying..What comes around, goes around...or Treat others the way you would want to be treated...Breeden forgot to read that book, didn't he...just sayin
Last two post same person!! So obvious. I'm not Breeden. Look at my prior post i talk sh*t on all cops. I actually don't trust any cops or ex cops! Watch she will be named. Then we will see who knows what their talking about. So keep talking sh*t on him that's what I like to hear. But lets talk shit on all these pigs. Oh yeah there is a difference in the crimes. Can you say intent! Didnt think so shallow co*k sucker! Hope they all fry. LMFAO
Stupid is what Stupid duz

Pittsburgh, PA

#7290 Feb 28, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Last two post same person!! So obvious. I'm not Breeden. Look at my prior post i talk sh*t on all cops. I actually don't trust any cops or ex cops! Watch she will be named. Then we will see who knows what their talking about. So keep talking sh*t on him that's what I like to hear. But lets talk shit on all these pigs. Oh yeah there is a difference in the crimes. Can you say intent! Didnt think so shallow co*k sucker! Hope they all fry. LMFAO
Ok Moron, I will listen to you stupid azzed Pie Hole, you can hide behind the computer, real tough guy "LMFAO"..you dumb cum dumster, Breeden luver...crawl under the rock next to Breeden at the Chartiers Creek....you do not have a clue about criminal law ...INTENT...yeah, but for fraud you get probation, for Vehicle Manslaughter (DUI) mandatory 2 years in state prison. Brush up on your Criminal Law "LMFAO", its free on line, before you open up your stupid pie hole...since you are always on the computer..probably collecting welfare..like I said, your not the sharpest tool in the shed...I was right...JUST SAYIN
LMFAO

Evans City, PA

#7291 Feb 28, 2013
Stupid is what Stupid duz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Moron, I will listen to you stupid azzed Pie Hole, you can hide behind the computer, real tough guy "LMFAO"..you dumb cum dumster, Breeden luver...crawl under the rock next to Breeden at the Chartiers Creek....you do not have a clue about criminal law ...INTENT...yeah, but for fraud you get probation, for Vehicle Manslaughter (DUI) mandatory 2 years in state prison. Brush up on your Criminal Law "LMFAO", its free on line, before you open up your stupid pie hole...since you are always on the computer..probably collecting welfare..like I said, your not the sharpest tool in the shed...I was right...JUST SAYIN
Ok stupid co*k sucker. Show how dumb you are. Just did some research Breeden was never charged with vehicular manslaughter or DUI. LMFAO! Dumb azz.
LMFAO

Evans City, PA

#7292 Feb 28, 2013
Reference hiding behind computer? You have no room to talk. That's what your doing. I'm sure you never said anything to Breedens face. So who's the punk now? PUNK! LMFAO

Pittsburgh, PA

#7293 Feb 28, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Reference hiding behind computer? You have no room to talk. That's what your doing. I'm sure you never said anything to Breedens face. So who's the punk now? PUNK! LMFAO
OHHH INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER (M1) ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DEATH (FELONY 3)...my bad..you little biatch, big difference then Credit Card Fraud , you retard....and don't try and grow a brain LMFAO...
JUST SAYIN

Pittsburgh, PA

#7294 Feb 28, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok stupid co*k sucker. Show how dumb you are. Just did some research Breeden was never charged with vehicular manslaughter or DUI. LMFAO! Dumb azz.
Oh your words are so hurtful you little TROLL...Just sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

#7295 Mar 1, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Hey "LMFAO" who let you off the small bus...without your helmet..Like they say about people like you (LMFAO)"Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience"....JUST SAYIN
LMFAO

Monaca, PA

#7296 Mar 1, 2013
Pgh Five O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LMFAO (AKA MORO), Bryant has not been named or questioned in the scandal with the city police. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you...you must not know how to read either, because last time I checked, not one article or news report is about Bryant..crawl back under your rock next to the Chartiers Creek, Breeden, you f'n com dumpster...big difference..Killing Someone and credit card fraud...not on the same level moron..
On her first day as acting city police chief, Regina McDonald placed three people on paid administrative leave pending the end of an FBI investigation that has tarnished the police bureau's reputation.
Chief McDonald, in a statement that would later be echoed by the police union, said she will focus now on restoring the public's faith in the police bureau.
"I guess you depend on the integrity of the people you put in various positions," she said, adding that people could expect changes in the bureau within a week.
The appointment of Chief McDonald, who served as an assistant chief since 2004, to serve as an interim replacement for police Chief Nate Harper stunned the rank-and-file, with the union president initially pointing out that she oversaw one of the offices from which the FBI removed documents last week. His comments on Thursday were less critical.
When Mayor Luke Ravenstahl -- shortly after a two-hour meeting with the FBI -- asked on Wednesday for Chief Harper's immediate resignation, he was left with few choices that weren't surrounded in controversy.
Both Deputy Chief Paul Donaldson and Assistant Chief of Operations Maurita Bryant had credit cards listed in their name in connection with accounts at the Greater Pittsburgh Police Federal Credit Union, which is not an authorized depository for city funds. Chief Donaldson has said he did not know about the card until FBI agents told him about it, and Chief Bryant, who is out of town attending a conference, could not be reached for comment.

You want to retract your statement bit*h? LMFAO
LMFAO

Monaca, PA

#7297 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
OHHH INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER (M1) ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DEATH (FELONY 3)...my bad..you little biatch, big difference then Credit Card Fraud , you retard....and don't try and grow a brain LMFAO...
JUST SAYIN
So far your 0 for 2! You want me to embarrass you some more big mouth? LMFAO
Oh by the way credit card fraud is a felony so not much difference biatch!

Pittsburgh, PA

#7298 Mar 1, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
So far your 0 for 2! You want me to embarrass you some more big mouth? LMFAO
Oh by the way credit card fraud is a felony so not much difference biatch!
You tell me, Mr Know It All, where are these people charged and arrested with a crime?......All I hear is crickets...can you hear that....(crickets)...NO WHERE, you DUECHE BAG...Like I said, don't attempt to grow a brain..Your not embarassing anyone but yourself, with no knowledge of what is going on in your little world. You probably went to a city school, that explains your lack of intelligence.

Pittsburgh, PA

#7299 Mar 1, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
On her first day as acting city police chief, Regina McDonald placed three people on paid administrative leave pending the end of an FBI investigation that has tarnished the police bureau's reputation.
Chief McDonald, in a statement that would later be echoed by the police union, said she will focus now on restoring the public's faith in the police bureau.
"I guess you depend on the integrity of the people you put in various positions," she said, adding that people could expect changes in the bureau within a week.
The appointment of Chief McDonald, who served as an assistant chief since 2004, to serve as an interim replacement for police Chief Nate Harper stunned the rank-and-file, with the union president initially pointing out that she oversaw one of the offices from which the FBI removed documents last week. His comments on Thursday were less critical.
When Mayor Luke Ravenstahl -- shortly after a two-hour meeting with the FBI -- asked on Wednesday for Chief Harper's immediate resignation, he was left with few choices that weren't surrounded in controversy.
Both Deputy Chief Paul Donaldson and Assistant Chief of Operations Maurita Bryant had credit cards listed in their name in connection with accounts at the Greater Pittsburgh Police Federal Credit Union, which is not an authorized depository for city funds. Chief Donaldson has said he did not know about the card until FBI agents told him about it, and Chief Bryant, who is out of town attending a conference, could not be reached for comment.
You want to retract your statement bit*h? LMFAO
LIKE I SAID, Can you understand English LMFAO...NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING...Understand that. So where is all your comparisions with them and BREEDEN. BREEDEN was charged, arrested and did jail time, you MENTAL MIDGET...There is no comparision...One did jail the others were placed on Administrative LEAVE..WOW..not the sharpest tool you are LMFAO..JUST SAYIN, YOU

Pittsburgh, PA

#7300 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAID, Can you understand English LMFAO...NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING...Understand that. So where is all your comparisions with them and BREEDEN. BREEDEN was charged, arrested and did jail time, you MENTAL MIDGET...There is no comparision...One did jail the others were placed on Administrative LEAVE..WOW..not the sharpest tool you are LMFAO..JUST SAYIN, YOU
LMFAO is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot..you must not get much attention at home??...Keep talking, someday you will say something intelligent and your parents probably told you to run away when you were young..
LMFAO

Evans City, PA

#7301 Mar 2, 2013
Pgh Five O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LMFAO (AKA MORO), Bryant has not been named or questioned in the scandal with the city police. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you...you must not know how to read either, because last time I checked, not one article or news report is about Bryant..crawl back under your rock next to the Chartiers Creek, Breeden, you f'n com dumpster...big difference..Killing Someone and credit card fraud...not on the same level moron..
Remember this post cum su*cker! You never said arrested! Read your own post lil man. And they will be charged. Obviously you have no idea how the Feds work. Grand jury will indict! Guarantee they will do time fraud over 100k. Your just mad I burned you twice. When their charged it will be three times biatch. I'm a lot more educated than you , burned your ass!! Watch and see they will be telling on each other like little rats! LMFAO
Make Nice

Connellsville, PA

#7302 Mar 2, 2013
ghhh bhhy jujhhj htrt uiujkhn lokm ewd tyfvbb yffv.
Bahaha

Carnegie, PA

#7303 Mar 2, 2013
No matter how you cut the cheese Don's a bum with no pension. blahahahaha!!!!!!

Pittsburgh, PA

#7304 Mar 4, 2013
Make Nice wrote:
ghhh bhhy jujhhj htrt uiujkhn lokm ewd tyfvbb yffv.
Like I SAID,"LMFAO", you are depriving some poor village of their idiot, Wow, you are STUPID with a capital "S". Not a clue...JUST SAYIN...you little biaattchhh boy...

Pittsburgh, PA

#7305 Mar 4, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this post cum su*cker! You never said arrested! Read your own post lil man. And they will be charged. Obviously you have no idea how the Feds work. Grand jury will indict! Guarantee they will do time fraud over 100k. Your just mad I burned you twice. When their charged it will be three times biatch. I'm a lot more educated than you , burned your ass!! Watch and see they will be telling on each other like little rats! LMFAO
LMFAO keeps forgetting that this blog is about himself, the "Winner" Donnie Breeden, who has NO JOB, NO PENSION, NO BENEFITS, NO LIFE...This winner had the world by the balls. An easy police job in CRAFTON..getting cats out of trees, collecting $70,000.00 a year and benefits, plus a pension...now he has nothing to show for because of his lack of morals, ethics, and values as a productive human being in society...get a grip on reality LMFAO (AKA BREEDEN) this blog is about YOU...you f'en bum..hey my drive way needs shoveled LMFAO...get it done while I collect a pay check and my pension check this week, along with my full benefits for life...have some of that you little biiiaaccctthhh boy!!!
LMFAO

Monaca, PA

#7306 Mar 4, 2013
He is a bum. Your mad I proved you wrong. All these cops are crooked. That's my point. I will post on here whatever I want about any cop.**** the police!!!! LMFAO

Pittsburgh, PA

#7307 Mar 5, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
He is a bum. Your mad I proved you wrong. All these cops are crooked. That's my point. I will post on here whatever I want about any cop.**** the police!!!! LMFAO
LMFAO, you didn't make me mad, You proved my point that there all alot of clueless, mindless, and worthless people, such as yourself, in the world that don't have a clue about what they are talking about. Plus when you are in trouble, when someone is pointing a gun in your face, you are involved in a domestic, your home gets burglarized, you get robbed, you are assualted, someone breaks into your car, someone steals something from you, you get into an accident, need an uncoopeative person from your home or business, who you gonna call???!! A firefighter, a doctor, a teacher, the Ghostbusters...NO, you WILL call the police and don't be a HATER that it always comes down to an officer's job to help society. They bring order to a world of chaos and unrest, so you can sleep in your little bed, in your little home, in your little world, with out worrying that a rapist, murderer or burlgar breaking into your home and treating you like the little bitch that you are. Remember that the police officers job will not go away, no matter how much you hate it. I can tell in your posts that you do not like authority or to be told what to do...typical tree huggin liberal is what you sound like...you probably voted for the dictator President that we have in office right now..doesn't suprise me...keep being the overzellous keyboard coward that you are LMFAO, so people like me can put you down...Just Sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May 18 Donato 4 Mayor 17
Montour school teacher selling hroin May 5 MidnightSleeper 30
Deer Slaughter Mar '15 Inflate These Balls 9
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar '15 YaYa 3
is it a nice place?? Feb '15 Inflate These Balls 2
Review: Louis E. Damich Jr. D.M.D Feb '15 Susan 1
Coraopolis Police Chief Charged Feb '15 RocksGirl4life 5
More from around the web

Scott Township People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]