trash yards makes me sick

trash yards makes me sick

Posted in the Scott Forum

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2010
why do poor people think they cant keep a yard clean ...takes no money to clean...so people in scott clean your yards up i have no money and my yard is clean........ clean up take pride in what you have ...dump the trash cars just dump the crap.............

Since: Jul 11

Lafayette, LA

#2 Jul 12, 2011
abcf wrote:
why do poor people think they cant keep a yard clean ...takes no money to clean...so people in scott clean your yards up i have no money and my yard is clean........ clean up take pride in what you have ...dump the trash cars just dump the crap..........
I know my yard is crap. Grass is way too long. But I've been caring for my husband who's a complete quad and only communicates by blinking. He's on Hospice & has been for a year. I also have 2 children to care for. To top it all off, I don't have a working lawn mower! I'd give ANYTHING to get out there & get my yard clean but I can't until he passes away. For his sake, I hope its soon. He never would have wanted this for himself or us....
So if you happen to notice a yard cleaned up real soon (with a handicap ramp in the back) know that he passed away & God sent SOMEBODY to help me fix my lawn mower!
dad and 3

Abbeville, LA

#3 Jul 12, 2011
Mom and two wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my yard is crap. Grass is way too long. But I've been caring for my husband who's a complete quad and only communicates by blinking. He's on Hospice & has been for a year. I also have 2 children to care for. To top it all off, I don't have a working lawn mower! I'd give ANYTHING to get out there & get my yard clean but I can't until he passes away. For his sake, I hope its soon. He never would have wanted this for himself or us....
So if you happen to notice a yard cleaned up real soon (with a handicap ramp in the back) know that he passed away & God sent SOMEBODY to help me fix my lawn mower!
Maybe I can cut your grass for you an then later after he passes we could hook up. wink

Lafayette, LA

#4 Jul 12, 2011
dad and 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I can cut your grass for you an then later after he passes we could hook up. wink
I'll poke your eye out for even suggesting something like that!! My God!!
jmprcable

Lafayette, LA

#5 Jul 13, 2011
It's to be expected. People who don't have anything or are ,poor-- well it's often because they are lazy and don't want to work for it. Thus, for the same reason, they have dirty yards, probably dirty house, etc, because they are lazy and don't want to work for anything.
Now, of course we can't all afford new lawnmowers, weed-eaters, landscaping, etc, but picking up garbage is free. Long grass is not the same as a whole bunch of junk parts and torn up trash.
This issue really bothers me, because people like me, who have lived in low income areas, are made to look like trash just because the neighbors around us want to treat their homes like a dump. It's not about how much money you have that makes you trash (or even how clean your yard is, for that matter), it's how you live, how you treat people, and what you contribute to society.

Lafayette, LA

#6 Jul 13, 2011
jmprcable wrote:
It's to be expected. People who don't have anything or are ,poor-- well it's often because they are lazy and don't want to work for it. Thus, for the same reason, they have dirty yards, probably dirty house, etc, because they are lazy and don't want to work for anything.
Now, of course we can't all afford new lawnmowers, weed-eaters, landscaping, etc, but picking up garbage is free. Long grass is not the same as a whole bunch of junk parts and torn up trash.
This issue really bothers me, because people like me, who have lived in low income areas, are made to look like trash just because the neighbors around us want to treat their homes like a dump. It's not about how much money you have that makes you trash (or even how clean your yard is, for that matter), it's how you live, how you treat people, and what you contribute to society.
Thanks! The only thing wrong with my yard is the grass. I really wish I could work but when I made the vows to my husband, in sickness & health, for richer or poorer, til death do us part...I MEANT IT! I WILL care for him until his last breath. The grass will be cut sooner or later ( but it does look bad). I am sorry for that. But people really shouldn't judge until they know the whole story.
Snapper

Abbeville, LA

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Mom and two wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! The only thing wrong with my yard is the grass. I really wish I could work but when I made the vows to my husband, in sickness & health, for richer or poorer, til death do us part...I MEANT IT! I WILL care for him until his last breath. The grass will be cut sooner or later ( but it does look bad). I am sorry for that. But people really shouldn't judge until they know the whole story.
I prefer to trim your bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Identity Theft Hits Close to Home (Nov '07) Sun Boogerhead 3
Louisiana's Child Support System (Jul '07) Dec 5 Cathy 246
shelby matte (May '13) Dec 5 Uncle Tom 30
women with big boobs (Mar '17) Dec 3 No name 5
Where's Curtis Paul (Mar '10) Dec 1 Family Love 148
Tiffany olivier... Nov 29 Sad2020 1
In Home Childcare Nov 29 Melissa40 1

Scott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance