just my opinion

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 20, 2012
PJ's preschool is great... I've never had any problems there and my child has gone there for a couple years now..
current employee of PJs

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 22, 2012
same2u wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever. Why is a 12 year old going to day care....
actually we do have an afterschool program and we do take kids up to age 12 but i dont see any one of them saying anything like that about us we always have fun in our afterschool class all of the kids have fun as well as the teachers people should really know what their talking about before they talk about people or their businesses i love working for pj's and i love all the children i take care of and have great relationships with all my parents and also if all the nasty stuff people are saying about pam and the daycares were true we wouldnt be open at all we go by all the state regulations also by our centers accepting connect and link we are monitored at different times and they check to make sure we are following their rules and regulations if we werent we would have been closed and if pam was such a bad person and treated kids and employees badly then why would the state allow her to open two other daycares since the one she opened years ago in cross lanes you would think that if all this nasty stuff was true the state wouldnt have given her permission to open any of these centers so once again make sure you know what ur talking about before you run ur mouth on people
Well

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Mar 27, 2012
current employee of PJs wrote:
<quoted text>
actually we do have an afterschool program and we do take kids up to age 12 but i dont see any one of them saying anything like that about us we always have fun in our afterschool class all of the kids have fun as well as the teachers people should really know what their talking about before they talk about people or their businesses i love working for pj's and i love all the children i take care of and have great relationships with all my parents and also if all the nasty stuff people are saying about pam and the daycares were true we wouldnt be open at all we go by all the state regulations also by our centers accepting connect and link we are monitored at different times and they check to make sure we are following their rules and regulations if we werent we would have been closed and if pam was such a bad person and treated kids and employees badly then why would the state allow her to open two other daycares since the one she opened years ago in cross lanes you would think that if all this nasty stuff was true the state wouldnt have given her permission to open any of these centers so once again make sure you know what ur talking about before you run ur mouth on people
I hope someone else helps them with their language and literacy homework.
ticked of employee

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Apr 6, 2012
This place is awfall the owner is a nasty women that is in it for the money and not the kids well being. You are lucky to get a pay check at this place and dont ever work over time because it is just disregarded i have had enough So beware to the person that will soon feel my shoes this place is as crooked as they come You would think that a daycare owned by a dr would have more respect for their employees and the kids they care for for that matter WOW what a mess
RainbowWarrior

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 6, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I hope someone else helps them with their language and literacy homework.
hahahahahahahahahah lmao
Its a shame

Nitro, WV

#29 Apr 15, 2012
It's a shame that everything owned by her is going broke, but she goes to Disney 4 times a year! Employees can't cash their checks (if we were smart we'd turn her in to the Labor Board) but her and the good doc can go have an orgy with Mickey and Minnie at our expense!
Iron

Marion, OH

#30 Apr 17, 2012
That place is a bad place a friend of mine worked there but quit pay checks was bad bounce like a basketball
curios

Hurricane, WV

#31 Jun 10, 2012
current employee of PJs wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one long sentence!
Truth

Nitro, WV

#32 Jun 11, 2012
^^Clearly they only hire the most qualified, educated, competent people.
1 post removed
Looking4 child care

Fairfield, VA

#34 Jul 3, 2012
What...leaving your twelve r
Year old alone isn't bright. I hope you don't ever have children smartass. And, before you remark with a snide comment, no I am not a stay at home mother. This is to help moms find safe places for their kids so mind your own...
Looking4 child care

Fairfield, VA

#35 Jul 3, 2012
My comment was to the two people who offered nothing to the conversation about PJs...nobody else.
scared

Kimberly, WV

#36 Jul 24, 2012
I was getting ready to enroll my 2 yr old, but maybe not
Honestly

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Jul 25, 2012
I wouldn't. There are so many child care centers in the area that are of better quality.
scared

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Jul 26, 2012
any suggestions on winfield daycare
honest mon

Ardsley, NY

#39 Jul 26, 2012
scared wrote:
any suggestions on winfield daycare
the Winfield PJ's is great. The kids are well taken care of, the center is clean and the Administrator there is awesome. Stop by and visit. Check it out for yourself. Don't trust random anonymous people that have grudges to determine the well being of your child. There are not a lot of choices in this area for child care. Just go by, they will be happy to show you around and let you check the place out.
Honestly

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Jul 26, 2012
Whoever "Whitestone, NY" is sure is taking up a lot for the Matusics today...

Winfield Baptist is very good and their director is amazingly nice and a great role model for the children.
Winfield girl

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Sep 8, 2012
Anyone know anything about prices at pj's?
1 post removed
Been there done that

Culloden, WV

#43 Jun 11, 2013
The owner is a total slut and cheats on every hubby she has....that i CAN assure you of.
first off

Lansing, WV

#44 Jun 11, 2013
okay I have been an employee of pjs and I have went to multiple daycares between teays valley to hurricane and the only one my kids enjoyed is pjs.... there was problems before but its under new management and all new employees and what does it matter what the owner does idc what she does in her private life she runs a damn good daycare throughout teays, Winfield, and crosslanes
2 posts removed
wowww

Charleston, WV

#47 Jun 13, 2013
They enjoy swinging...on the front porch of course!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dui 49 min Poca man 3
West Virginia Board of Funeral Service and Cons... (Nov '16) 1 hr THANKFUL 4
Stolen car 3 hr that guy 3
Morgan Clark 3 hr Flipped Car 1
vernon jackson (Nov '13) Sat Just someone who ... 35
Hot Blonde from Teay's Farms (Dec '15) Dec 7 Dr Dan 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306

Scott Depot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance