girl hit in teays valley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sadden

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jun 16, 2012
I was in teays valley earlier and I seen some girls that was doing a car wash fundraiser for the high school by the bank and captain d's. One girl was hit by a truck. Just wondering how she was doing? Prayers for the families involved.
that guy

Culloden, WV

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Maybe if they would stay the hell out of the road it would not have happened.
poor girl

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jun 17, 2012
I saw it too. When I passes she was still under the truck curled up by the back tire. I hope she is ok!
poor girl

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
Maybe if they would stay the hell out of the road it would not have happened.
you're a jerk
that guy

Culloden, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2012
poor girl wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a jerk
Maybe so, but they should still stay the hell out of the road.
huntin' man

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe so, but they should still stay the hell out of the road.
I agree as well. While I do hope she is okay, these constant sign waving fundraisers are a source of distraction. It's especially nice when high school students are yelling at you to give them money when you are pinned at a stoplight.
Dad

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2012
poor girl wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a jerk
To the guy that was my daughter u as a person with since at all don't have a right to speak only an imbreb would say such a thing if u haven't nothing good to say do the world a faver and "don't speek"
Dad

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2012
Pedestrians have the right of way and any time children is around everyone should proceed with caution
Dad

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Maybe you shouldn't show your ignorance! She wasn't standing in the road she was trying to cross, it was an accident!!!!! But I'm so glad your such a compassionate person!!!! This is her mother....
Mom

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2012
To those of you out there with a heart she's doin fine. Has some nerve damage n problems moving her fingers keep her in your prayers. She's a very tough little girl that prayed her way through the fear and with Gods help she'll get through this......she's in a lot of pain from the crush injury to her arm....
michelle

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 17, 2012
Such a sad thing to hear. I'm glad to hear she is doing ok. Stay strong for her as well. And just know these forums are bombarded with troublemakers wanting to start long comment feeds to feel relevant, but most of us truly care about others. Ignore negative opinions and thank you for updating us on your daughter. Bless you guys!
Mom

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2012
Thank u so much for your kind words. It has truly been a nightmare. I'll keep everyone updated. She is a triplet and I could not imagine life without her, God bless everyone.
that guy

Culloden, WV

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>To the guy that was my daughter u as a person with since at all don't have a right to speak only an imbreb would say such a thing if u haven't nothing good to say do the world a faver and "don't speek"
Everyone here is now dumber for having read what you just wrote.

We usually speak English here.
poor girl

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jun 17, 2012
Everyone needs to just be thankful that this girl is ok and that she is still here. Leave her and her family alone. They are going thru enough right now and don't need all of this negativity in their lives. Accidents happen, end of story!
a parent

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jun 17, 2012
poor girl wrote:
Everyone needs to just be thankful that this girl is ok and that she is still here. Leave her and her family alone. They are going thru enough right now and don't need all of this negativity in their lives. Accidents happen, end of story!
I agree and am so thankful that she's still here. I hope and pray something good will come out of this in the end.
Parent

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here is now dumber for having read what you just wrote.
We usually speak English here.
Being the dumbass that you obviously are then you probably understood everything he said then huh?
michelle

New Lebanon, OH

#17 Jun 17, 2012
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Being the dumbass that you obviously are then you probably understood everything he said then huh?
Come on guys! This is what he wants. He's saying these things to get under your skin. This thread was started for the sake of knowing how that little girl is fairing. Let's not turn it into something negative. If no one replies to his negative comments, hopefully he will go away. We know better....
To the family, I apologize for you having to deal with this nonsense at this time. Take care of your baby, and know you have support.
that guy

Culloden, WV

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> Being the dumbass that you obviously are then you probably understood everything he said then huh?
Seriously, does "To the guy that was my daughter u as a person with since at all don't have a right to speak only an imbreb would say such a thing if u haven't nothing good to say do the world a faver and "don't speek" ", make any sense at all to you?
Parent

United States

#19 Jun 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, does "To the guy that was my daughter u as a person with since at all don't have a right to speak only an imbreb would say such a thing if u haven't nothing good to say do the world a faver and "don't speek" ", make any sense at all to you?
If you were upset and dealing with your daughter getting hit by a truck and everything else would you really care if everything was spelt correctly or punctuated when responding to someone that said something hurtful about your daughter? Had nothing to do with "keeping the hell out of the road" she was trying to cross and someone turned at the light when she was crossing and hit her, then was stuck on top of her! Would you not be already upset and scared for her and then when you read something like that would it not make you mad and you respond the best you can while fighting the tears that someone would say something so cold and hurtful instead of caring for her that it happened and caring if she was ok or not! Do you have a heart at all for how her family would feel or her if they saw that?
wow

Wayne, WV

#20 Jun 17, 2012
How old is the girl? Just curious not that it matters. Glad she is doing okay. Can't imagine how afraid she was under that truck..prayers for her & her family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needle junkies 15 min yoyo 17
Paul Nelson is a rat!! (Sep '16) 55 min Freedom 16
Black man on Bicycle 4 hr Dickhead 2
Nitro Gino's ? (Apr '16) 9 hr Baryonyx 7
Derek O'Dell (Sep '11) 9 hr Rodney 15
Steven Yogi Clark 9 hr Meee 12
Jameson Edwards post 9 hr Rodney 4

Scott Depot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scott Depot Mortgages