Saul Goode

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Anybody know him?
WORTHLESS

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Joey Wade is a POS. What else do you need to know? He will steal anything that's not nailed down he will rob you of your money and sell you fake pills. My advice would be to stay as far away from him as you can.
let me tell you!!!

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Joey Wade is and always will be the biggest thief you will ever meet! He steals from anyone and everyone and is shitty excuse for a human being. I would love to see him go back to jail, but then again I don't want to have my tax dollars flipping his bill. It's a double edge sword.
Why

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Why isn't he locked up? He's a big pos! I don't know how someone like him can even show his face around here! There are soooooo many people who want to beat his ass! The sad thing is he don't care! Any one who's around him needs to get away quickly!
let me tell you!!!

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
I heard the police have been talking to him. I wonder if he's an informant???
Why

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I've heard that too, but, from what i understand they really want him locked up and i don't know why it's taking so long. They know it's him doing all the stealing around here.
chirp
#7 Oct 12, 2012
lmao how would you know he sales fake pills unless your buying them? freekin hate drugies hes trashy but so are people who use drugs youre no better
let me tell you!!!

Lynchburg, VA

#8 Oct 13, 2012
I don't, nor have I ever used drugs. My comment in no way eluded to drug use. I think it's a shame that people can't just live in peace because there is a thief running around taking anything he thinks he can get a dollar out of. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key! And another thing doesn't he have a kid?? Where is he/she while he's out robbing people blind and getting high?!? Poor kid has a terrible father to look up to.
chirp
#9 Oct 13, 2012
have to agree with hes a worthless person. but also how would anyone know he sales fake stuff unless they or someone they know purchased said fake drug? but yes hes bad news
Why

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Oct 13, 2012
I don't think he's allowed to see his kid, i know i don't want my kids seeing him! That is pretty sad that his kid has to grow up knowing his father is a dead beat dad who's only way of getting anything is stealing it and ripping people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Brotherton 1 hr Bart 4
Meet me (Jun '14) 2 hr Steve D 17
Allison Brown 2 hr Ash_R 22
Show Choir 2 hr he who cast stones 1
Hurricane Little League (Mar '11) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 14
Marathon on rt 60 4 hr Bill 4
brishoe (Oct '15) 6 hr Wondering 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scott Depot Mortgages