Scott Depot man dead after being hit ...

Scott Depot man dead after being hit by car

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Scott Depot man dead after being hit by car. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

SCOTT DEPOT, W.Va. -- A man was killed after being hit by a car in Putnam County on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

jason block

Astoria, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Poor guy wear bright colors while walking along road
his wife

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2012
mike had on a light green sweat shrit blue jeans an a pair of red shoes he was already in motion crossing the road the guy did not see him was most likey screwing with his phone he has never called or tried to reach us an i will never forgive bradly helmich for being careless an destroying my life i miss my husband everyday is a real chore for me this has ruin my an my childrens life forever i love you my husband always
his wife

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2012
An i have to add the area is well lite up so please dont talk about what you dont know respect him an our children thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Warner and Victoria Puckett 38 min Sally T 2
Does anyone know? 58 min Dreama 33
Miracle Acres (Sep '12) 2 hr James 36
Create your own Forum 3 hr Weepy 364
Now Sandra Derick 4 hr word 4
jay on parsons ridge 5 hr yourrite 5
Pop LV Handbag Shoes highheel sunglasses LV dr... 5 hr Jimmy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scott Depot Mortgages