•Military apocalypse

And that’s just the beginning ...
of the end of the world.
It’s happening now.

Tell others about it. Spread the word.
Visit www.foundthisbook.com .

Watch the video on YouTube > Three Signs of the End
By Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Jesus’ disciples asked him a classic question 2,000 years ago:“What shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?”

That remains one of the most prominent questions to this day. The fact is that the signs of the times are all around us. Many are asking,“How long can it be until the end of history, the end of life as we know it?”

In Dead Heat he portrays a nation so distracted by a hotly-contested presidential race that it is blindsided by a terrorist attack.“I pray to God this novel never comes true,” says author Joel C. Rosenberg.“To misunderstand the nature and threat of evil is to risk being blindsided. Since September 11, 2001, the U.S. has been extraordinarily successful in disrupting terrorist plots against the American homeland. But we dare not be lulled into a false sense of complacency. There are nations and groups out there planning our destruction.

Are we ready? Will our next president be ready?”
Jake

Jackson, MO

#3 Aug 29, 2011
I'm ready! lol This is so serious I can't take it seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creosote plant coming, NO school board members ... 2 min Kids 1
Tie treatment plant 11 min Ralph 7
Crites run down trailers 3 hr Passerby 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Shetty flappy flarps 1,089
erica hester 11 hr eric 1
ties the limit 12 hr tie dog 1
Cummins vs Bnsf (Mar '17) 15 hr Jack Mehoff Chase 22

Scott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scott City Mortgages