Go to last page| Jump to page:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

does anyone know him well if you do he is white trash. he beat up his wife that is divorsing him. she is a great gurl. well when when he was in the county he cried like a bitch, and i know his soon to be ex-wife becky shes great. i know her okay, but wesley gonna get a beat down when some brothers come down from st louis.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yeah i know him, he a bitch boy who im goin to beat down
guest from festus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

HES A COKE HEAD
chris mayberry

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yes i definitely know him, he is no good.. he was just trouble from the start and he likes to steal stuff that aint his especially when someone aint looking and it was in my house.. wtf! piece of shit i would say and he is a waste of skin, air we breathe and basically all around no good, im glad my sister finally got away from him..
was in the county wit him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yeah fa real he was cryin when i was in the county locked up with him, he is a thief and a dope head, im feel sorry for his wife, she is better off without him, move on gurl u can do better aright. yeah i know judge me for bein locked up too but mine was for assult for defendin my little brother in a fight, not stealin or drugs
i know him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yeah he is a stupid no good guy, he has five kids that he dont take care of and thats sad, i know both of his ex-wives he treated them both like crap and cheated on them, he left becky for some skank hoe in festus who is coke head ,her name is carrie and i know her too she is a un-fit mom, becky on the other hand is sweet, a good mom and did her best to change him. becky is a very pretty gurl who deserves better, i used to be wesley best friend, not no more.
Graham Hill

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

guest from festus wrote:
HES A COKE HEAD
I like Coca-Cola as well, does that make me a bad person??
chris

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

wld really like to know more about this dude. idk what to believe. but i dnt want my friend with him if hes all this crap. really does coke? is he divorced from his the lady name becka. plz tell me all .my friend dnt deserve to be lied to from this dude.
hmmm

Charleston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

If u r being for real Chris, last I heard him and becca got back together??? I hope he isn't doin her dirty again....she is such a sweet girl...
sc mom

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

I thought him and becky were back together too.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

He is a complete loser, all the above, and he is on the sex offender registry in cape county.
for ur info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Becky ain't with him anymore he molested her oldest daughter .. that's y he is on the sex offender list..
There are warrants for his arrest all over.. je is a drug head n a woman beater... he will disappear for months at a time until he needs money then he tells Becky he wants her back... in my opinion if a grown ass man touches a lil girl he is the nastiest fucking man out there!!!!!
This is why her daughter lives with her real dad
shocked

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

If he molested her daughter, y n the hell would she ever get back with him period.
for ur info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

She didn't know about it till they just found out...she has not been with him in over a year
shocked

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

He should b n jail .
really

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

does anyone know where this dude is? if there r warrants why cant they find this dude? does this dude have kids wit his x? like u know him and his x have a kid together?
really

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

dudes who cares this site is dumb

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

iv talked to her daughter shes tried tellin her mother wat he did and she wldnt believe her..so for everyone that thinks becky is soo damn innocent their stupid becky fronts and pretends like shes perfect but shes not at all shes a piece of shit!!!!
Humm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

He is noy on the sex offender list....i just looked! What a douche! Y do women always choose to believe a piece of shit man over their kids??
friend

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

i know becky and she is a good person...she is a good mom okay...alot of people know her in this town and she grew up here...she is not mean to anyone..i think there is some people causin problems that know mr charlie wells from benton, mo and amanda kennedy from cape....none of this is true...for one haley went to live with her dad for other reasons okay....i have spoke to the case worker and the case worker even thinks haley's dad is just a trouble maker the case is closed.... he is not a child abuser....so for the people sayin crap...you need to stop because its wrong....she is a good person...as for wesley i know him too, he has messed up in the past but he is not a child abuser...if he was he would be in jail....
becky doesnt need this stupid drama....or her family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott City Discussions

Search the Scott City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
pam hartline (Nov '13) 3 hr Liz 46
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
amy okelly 7 hr guest 8
Daycares in Scott City? (Jun '11) 10 hr guest 166
malaina kinder (Oct '13) Thu Royalty 17
who are the n~gg~r lovers Thu Tonya 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at July 11 at 8:23PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Scott City Jobs