Baseball

Jackson, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2010
There seems to be a lot of stories going around about Shelly Brant. Does anybody have any they would like to share?
shut up

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Is it any of your business? wow your a low life who cares about this shit. gotta problem or wanna know? take it up with her.. your worthless.
Easy now boy

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jan 19, 2010
People are truly crazy. Wanna go fishing buy a pole and some crickets!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2010
You can't trust her and she buys tobacco for her son and his friends. What a mom.
Shawn Foulk

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2010
who cares what she does for her son and his friends. it's her business not anyone elses and shelly has always been a good person to me and most other ppl i know that talk to her. so u need to lay off.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 19, 2010
yeah i think u need to just shut your freakin mouth. you obviously dont know her, she is one of the most devoted moms in this town, she has 3 kids and tends to every need they have and then some! so before you run your chicken shit little mouth why dont you get to know the person you are talking about. and if you have more stories about her then bring em on because im sure me and everyone else that knows her can prove your ass wrong
Your Friend Vito

Jackson, MO

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Yes, Shelly is fine by me. Shut up by the way.

Buys tobacco for her son and her friends? Where do you even come up with something like that?

Another idle post from another random
idiot with nothing better to do.
I would care

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Shawn Foulk wrote:
who cares what she does for her son and his friends. it's her business not anyone elses and shelly has always been a good person to me and most other ppl i know that talk to her. so u need to lay off.
Let me tell you something "Shawn"....If my son was one of the "friends" she was buying tobacco for, there would be hell to pay. Parents don't condone bad habits. So there again...what a mom!!!
Your Friend Vito

Jackson, MO

#9 Jan 19, 2010
I love how people automatically assume
somethings true. Don't you feel like an idiot when you buy into everything you read?

There's not even a gauruntee that it's a fact!
Your Friend Vito

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2010
I would care wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something "Shawn"....If my son was one of the "friends" she was buying tobacco for, there would be hell to pay. Parents don't condone bad habits. So there again...what a mom!!!
Using unnecessary quotations is a bad habit. I don't condone it.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2010
I would care wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something "Shawn"....If my son was one of the "friends" she was buying tobacco for, there would be hell to pay. Parents don't condone bad habits. So there again...what a mom!!!
Well just who do you think you are, mom of the year or what? you probably dont even know half the shit your son is doing so dont act like you know whats going on here. If you really knew her i dont think you would be saying anything about her. and as far as your comment...what a mom!!!, she is one hell of a mom so dont be a hater. so if you wanna bring on some "hell to pay" i wish you luck with that.
I would care

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just who do you think you are, mom of the year or what? you probably dont even know half the shit your son is doing so dont act like you know whats going on here. If you really knew her i dont think you would be saying anything about her. and as far as your comment...what a mom!!!, she is one hell of a mom so dont be a hater. so if you wanna bring on some "hell to pay" i wish you luck with that.
I guess you could say I am. For one thing I don't have a son, I have a daughter that is 7 years old so I think I know EVERYTHING she does. These immature posts from all the high schoolers are overated. You sure seem to put a lot of time and energy into someone that doesn't deserve it. Sure she is cool if she gives you free food, sure shes fine by me if she buys me tobacco. My point was that IF I had a son that hung around hers and I found out she was buying tobacco products for him I would be pissed and she would have hell to pay with me and his dad. You guys are so damn immature thinking it is "COOl" for this to go on which I know for a fact does. To each their own but defending her is making you look stupid. Very, very stupid.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 20, 2010
I would care wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you could say I am. For one thing I don't have a son, I have a daughter that is 7 years old so I think I know EVERYTHING she does. These immature posts from all the high schoolers are overated. You sure seem to put a lot of time and energy into someone that doesn't deserve it. Sure she is cool if she gives you free food, sure shes fine by me if she buys me tobacco. My point was that IF I had a son that hung around hers and I found out she was buying tobacco products for him I would be pissed and she would have hell to pay with me and his dad. You guys are so damn immature thinking it is "COOl" for this to go on which I know for a fact does. To each their own but defending her is making you look stupid. Very, very stupid.
Well if you know for a fact it does then why dont you talk to her and see just what the facts are instead of getting on here and running your mouth. you know what you have heard and thats probably just about it. and as far as defending her, hell yes i am because i know what kind of mom she is and its a damn good one for your info. and since your child is only 7 you better stop thinking raising children is gonna turn out just like you hope because honey it wont. get back on here in a few years when shes a teenager then we will talk about if you really know what your child is out doing.
Tell the truth

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Jan 20, 2010
What about jimmy T(Tims Friend ?) getten on her in the bathroom at shocks. Or Matt C at the bar? I bet beth would like to know that one!
I would care

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2010
Seems to me I have raised 2 children one in college and one that is married. One girl and one boy and a 7 year old that I had later in life. I don't need anyone telling me I'm a hell of a good parent. I had no problems with my children. Scott City is a small town known for gossiping. You and I can go back and forth FOREVER. I have known Michelle for quite a long time and like I said I KNOW her. Whomever the first poster is knows something which I hate to tell ya babe, A LOT of people know. Her husband is one hell of a man. HE is the one that is one hell of a father!
I would care

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2010
Tell the truth wrote:
What about jimmy T(Tims Friend ?) getten on her in the bathroom at shocks. Or Matt C at the bar? I bet beth would like to know that one!
And there you go guest!!!!!!
Lacey

Edwardsville, IL

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Tell the truth wrote:
Is that Talley and Cox ?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 21, 2010
I know nothing about her but one of her relatives is a child rapist.

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 21, 2010
oh dont worry beth cox and kelly talley know who and where their husbands are. as a matter of fact they all go out together. and no its not her relative it is her sister in laws relative. and as for you "i would care" shelly is a good mom and since you say you know her, then you should know that
Shawn Foulk

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 22, 2010
I'm 18 f*ckin years old so she don't even have to buy my tobacco products i can do it myself. But even if she does by for her son and his friends their parents know they do it so what? i've known shelly for a long time and she's been a good mom that i've seen to all 3 of her kids. it's not anyone's business what the hell she does for who or what she doesn't do for others. if that's what she wants to do then that's what she wants to do. u can bitch all u want but the ppl that "really" know her can vouch and tell u that she's not a bad person and is one hell of a mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 38 min Smackdown2017 1
Stealing (Dec '16) 42 min Do tell 29
does the parents not care what there kids are d... 1 hr Just saying 4
people afraid?? 1 hr Just saying 2
LeeAnn works in Homehealth Wed Two-J 16
Brandi Hood (Nov '09) Jul 18 KID 44
Your favorite teach at scott city elementary (Feb '09) Jul 17 Guest 35

Scott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance