KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60305 Jul 31, 2012
OBAMA the IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who would want to be governor of a state like Massachusetts? Kinda like being a Special Olympics coach?"
ROFLMAO!!!!! That's hilarious, and true!
You know the funniest part about these Libturds here, none of them work or pay taxes and yet they are whining and crying about someone else's tax returns and how much they paid.
If it wasn't for the stupid, the retarded, and the brain dead, the Democrat party would vanish.
?????
CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE HILLBYLLISM????

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#60306 Jul 31, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Harry Reid is now saying that he opened a fortune cookie and it too told him Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Reid said he will not identify the Chinese restaurant he was eating at or what the lucky numbers on the reverse side were.
It is also being said that when Reid took a crap later on, the shit on the toilet paper spelled on the letters T.W.P., short for The Washington Post. Reid believes this was a sign from Obama.
More details to come later!
The "details which will come later" will be that if Romney does not fold, he will suffer devastating political damage.

Of course, the smart analysis is that THERE IS SOMETHING IN THOSE INCOME TAX FORMS WHICH WILL CAUSE ROMNEY TO LOSE THE ELECTION.

And thus Romney CANNOT AFFORD TO FOLD. "Between a rock and a hard place."
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60307 Jul 31, 2012
REID HAS LOST IT wrote:
Need any further proof at how stupid this was by Dirty Harry? Like i said in my previous post "You really have to be a complete brain dead IDIOT to believe there is even an ounce of truth to this allegation by Dirty Harry".
I give you...the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY.....
<quoted text>
....enough said!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Attention Mitt defenders:

Even FOX can't dispute this: http://tinyurl.com/76xvjol

....enough said!
ROFLMAO!!!!

#60308 Jul 31, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disturbing rambling post clearly shows how emotionally desperate and mentally insane meth addiction has left DAN !!!
Her insurance won't cover this pre-existion condition...hahaha!!!
Bada BAIN!!!
Agree. It IS funny that "I OWN DanFromSmithville" has entered that identical comment THREE times today (so far).

It appears that he is beginning to realize that his far-fetched story is not "gaining traction." Lies never do.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60309 Jul 31, 2012
ANOTHER TEA PARTY WIN wrote:
The "allegedly dead" Tea Party (an ALLEGED INVESTOR called Harry Reid and told him this), as the Liberal media tries to tell their brain dead folowers pulls off A MAJOR UPSET in Texas....
Texas GOP chooses tea party-backed Cruz for GOP Senate nomination
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/31/te...
MORE TEA PARTY WINS TO COME!!!
What a great Welcome Home present Harry Reid gave Mitt

#60310 Jul 31, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG didn't Rasmussen predict McCain would win???
We know how well that worked out!
Romeny = Palin in a suit!!!!
Oh, SURELY not! Even Rasmussen is not THAT bad a pollster.

But Nate Silver (New York Times) has proved that Rasmussen has been off by 5%, biased toward the Republicans. Silver is a master statistician.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60311 Jul 31, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me 'splain something to the great unwashed.
I've been poor, and I've had more money than I knew what to do with.
Since Mitt probably donates more than we make, he obviously isn't ruled by greed. And I don't think he is ruled by a thirst for power.
Who would want to be governor of a state like Massachusetts? Kinda like being a Special Olympics coach?
I'd wager Mitt doesn't really know what he's worth, or care. How many jobs did he create to keep track for him? Like the ad said, if he ever paid more taxes than he had to, he isn't qualified to be president.
If there were any secrets to be revealed, they wouldn't be found in the tax returns. A tax return is the briefest of summary, the actual records could fill buildings.
I'm as lazy as the day is long, but I've finally learned to forgive those with skill and ambition that might tend to make me look bad. I don't envy their success, but wish them the best.
SwissMitt has some explaining to do
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#60312 Jul 31, 2012
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN wrote:
Well I see Dawg is in another SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY meltdown tonight. I wonder how many posts she will make tonight where nobody replies to her before she realzies nobody cares what she has to say?
A typical example of a Liberal is all she is, brain dead, stupid, and retarded!!
This is really hilarious.

A gazzilionaire wants to be President but he doesn't want us to see his tax returns. And the baggers are defending their candidate, whom they despise btw, saying that Obama isn't even a citizen.

DAN put the Meth pipe down!!!!!

#60313 Jul 31, 2012
MORE BREAKING NEWS ON THE "NO TAX RETURNS FROM ROMNEY IN 10 YEARS" STORY
Insiders are saying that Nancy Pelosi was visited by the tooth fairy last night and that the she was told Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years.
The Washington Post is saying they will not report this since the tooth fairy is not as credible of a source as an unmaned "alleged investor"
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Thanks Dawg for posting that story. I haven't laughed this hard since, well, this morning when I made you run like a the Yellow Dawg COWARD that you are!!
The FUNNIEST PART about all this is that I posted a headline and a link, with NO comment of my own, and you Neo-CONs have been going berserk ever since.

Now THAT's a REAL "return on investment" on my part!_8-)

Once more, you have PROVED that I can OWN YOU any time I WISH!
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60314 Jul 31, 2012
Ladies (not you LADYBOY) and Gentlemen, this comment right here says it all......
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And it does not matter whether Reid is telling the truth or not.
If that doesn't show you how pathetic and desperate the Libturds are then I don't know what will.

So, if according to Dawg it doesn't matter if it is the truth or not, then I have from an unamed source that Yellow Dawg Democrat was convicted in a town in the "bootheel of Missouri" for Sodomy with a Farm Animal. He has also been convicted of Lewd Conduct with a monkey, molesting several children under the age of 10, and he is known for giving 25 cent handjobs behind the local minimart dumpster.

Remember Dawg, it doesn't matter if it is true or not!! But one thing is true, I have offered as much evidence to my statement as Harry Reid has offered for his.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60315 Jul 31, 2012
Isn't it interesting how I said that nobody was paying attention to the LADYBOYS post and a couple of minutes later Yellow Dawg shows up and starts replying to her?

If nobody is replying to you, then just get one of your aliases to do it eh Dawg?

Remember Dawg, when it comes to you and your aliases, it doesn't matter if it is the truth or not.

ROFLMAO!!!
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60316 Jul 31, 2012
Earlier this year (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville posting under his SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY alias inadvertanely posted his cell phone number trying to post a news story that had been sent to his cell. It took a bit to trace that number since it is a cell but it has been done.

DanFromSmithville aka the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY is none other then David Wayne Dukate, a registered sex offender convicted of Indecent Liberties With A Child in Olathe KS on Nov 02, 1994, and currently residing in a suburb of St Loius.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetai...

(not)Dan(not)FromSmithville has bragged several times about his pedophilia and seems to be very proud of it. If you live in this area, or are contacted by him here on Topix prowling for children, you are asked to contact the Maryland Hieghts Police Department.

Danny Boy, oops I mean sick pedophile David, you have been busted. You have been OWNED by your own ignorance and now everyone on this thread knows who YOU are. You will try to deny it by laughing and making your idiotic posts but it doesn't change the facts, YOU posted your cell phone number and now I have found out who YOU really are.

As you like to say under your LADYBOY alias, that is GAME POINT!!!

My work here is done. Enjoy spending the next however many months/years you want with your obsession about Dan. You will never accomplish anything with it. I am not Dan, never have been, never will be. The Dan you think I am has never even been on Topix except to see the defamation you posted about him using his real name with not a shred of evidence to suppport it. But I do thank you for posting enough for me to be able to track him down and inform him what you were doing. Tsk, tsk, tsk! I will enjoy seeing the look on your face when he sues you for what you have posted. You best take it seriously. It has happened before, and it will happen to you now.

Anonymous Posters Named in Defamation Suit
"A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit five months ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix say they have unmasked people behind some of the offending posts.

Following a trail of digital bread crumbs, Mark and Rhonda Lesher of Clarksville, Texas, say they have confirmed suspicions they've harbored since the day they began their legal crusade.

Information disclosed by Topix, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, or the unique number assigned to each computer, led the couple to a business owned by the husband of a woman who last year accused the couple of sexual assault."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...

Now do your little “scared like a bitch” routine that you think will convince everyone here you haven’t been caught. It won’t change the fact that you have been, and that you will now be sitting there, shaking with fear, wondering day and night what comes next.

Hehehehehe, it SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!

(Remember now that according to Dawg it doesn't matter if this is the truth or not, but where there is smoke there is fire!!)
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#60317 Jul 31, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
Now we know why Mute RMoney won't release his tax returns.
"Kiss my ssA America!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ceTWKfnjeSsXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Quick free diagnosis for you. 1.Alcohol or drug dependent 2.Manic or bi-polar depression 3.Most likely unemployed or have been frequently 4.little or no spiritual(Christian)upbringing 5.single after a divorce/separation multiple abusive relationships 6.severe sexual/intimacy inadequacies.Your welcome,keep your medicaid card for pain killers.

#60318 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text> ... I bet with your "expertise at photoshop" you got a life size picture of Obama in drag hanging on the wall next to your computer.
No, but as my present graphic I DO have a goofy photo of Romney holding up some US currency. Maybe a dollar bill. Maybe a higher denomination.

The photo came from a larger photo of Romney and presumably his Bain associates showing how much they LOVE money!

http://www.floatingpath.com/wp-content/upload...

Here is a similar earlier photo when Romney was only in third grade:

http://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/u...

#60319 Jul 31, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Such Desperation DAN... To call MITTs trip a failure would be the height of optimism. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Mitt's trip was a GREAT SUCCESS! For us Democrats!_8-)

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60320 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
The FUNNIEST PART about all this is that I posted a headline and a link, with NO comment of my own, and you Neo-CONs have been going berserk ever since.
Now THAT's a REAL "return on investment" on my part!_8-)
Once more, you have PROVED that I can OWN YOU any time I WISH!
This is what is the funniest part about Dawg and his stupidity. he posts something that is so obviously stupid, gets made fun of for it when people laugh their asses off at him, and then in his delusions he posts that he has done something that made him "own you" which is nothing more then him trying to cover for his stupidity.

Pathetic Dawg. But typical of a sorry ass like you. Your rinse and repeat drivel is as old and worn out as you are.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Smithville, MO

#60321 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
No, but as my present graphic I DO have a goofy photo of Romney holding up some US currency. Maybe a dollar bill. Maybe a higher denomination.
The photo came from a larger photo of Romney and presumably his Bain associates showing how much they LOVE money!
http://www.floatingpath.com/wp-content/upload...
Here is a similar earlier photo when Romney was only in third grade:
http://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/u...
...and this has what to do with your lifesize photo of Obama in drag?

#60322 Jul 31, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why Republicans forgive Mitt for avoiding taxes. Avoiding taxes is what Republicans do for fun.
What I don't understand is why the forgive him for dodging the draft.
Dodging the draft is an old Republican tradition ... since George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

#60323 Jul 31, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>ANYTHING can be questioned!Any standard tax return can be questioned, it is called an AUDIT. Most likely would not happen, but their are cases of mistakes or intentional falsifying of even standard forms (returns). Seriously Dawg, you are not as smart as you think.
What a bunch of bovine excrement. How the hell could the IRS question a standard deduction, Mr. CPA?(That's "Certified Pseudo Accountant)

ROFL! And tell us how one could "falsify" a standard deduction.

Seriously now "Delusions," you are not even CLOSE to being as smart as you think you are. You are MUCH closer to being as DUMB as I think you are.
DAWG is an IDIOT

Smithville, MO

#60324 Jul 31, 2012
Mitt's trip was a GREAT SUCCESS! For us Democrats!_8-)

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
The preceding quoted post was brought to you in part by Yellow Dawgs severe narsacistic personality disorder and co-sponsored by his delusional mental state.

(he also forgot to log out before he made a LADYBOY style post)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marijuanna usage at Scott city high school 11 hr Mark 3
Haters (Nov '13) Thu HeyHey 12
SC Highschool Atheletes Drinking Thu guest 17
pedo Thu Nohomo 4
Football failure (Oct '14) Wed Rams#65 17
Pizza Hut SUCKS!!!!!!! Wed fuckyoufreedomint... 12
blonde at caseys Apr 22 bob 5
More from around the web

Scott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE