First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MUSTANGSALLY

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Sep 30, 2011
thanks scott city police dept for taking down another meth lab!!!!!!!!!!
now if they put them away for ya thanks to the crt system too!!!!!!!!!!
nosie rosie

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Yes thanks scott city police, hope rick don't turn him loose.

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2011
What is this strike 6.
agree

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Who was it?
abc123

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2011
probley the nolon sansoucie and his wife steph they need to keep the meth heads in jail but they let them out so the cops let them out so let them try to kill are kids thats not right they need to put them in prison where they belong and then when they get out put them through rehab then run drug test on them every week but you know thats not going to happend poeple that get a dwi or stab somebody go to prison and they let the meth heads go its all ass backwards we dont even have no rights any more the meth heads have more rights than we do and thats the truth

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2011
It was Kevin jungers again
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2011
abc123 wrote:
probley the nolon sansoucie and his wife steph they need to keep the meth heads in jail but they let them out so the cops let them out so let them try to kill are kids thats not right they need to put them in prison where they belong and then when they get out put them through rehab then run drug test on them every week but you know thats not going to happend poeple that get a dwi or stab somebody go to prison and they let the meth heads go its all ass backwards we dont even have no rights any more the meth heads have more rights than we do and thats the truth
wtf does this say?

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 1, 2011
abc123 wrote:
Please, refrain from from speaking until your medication has kicked in....

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Confused is a good screen name for that. FYI don't buy and use drugs with the people your blabbing about on topix cause it severely impairs your ability to blab.
GrowUP

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Dear abc123,

You sound like you never attended grade school. Do you know what a run on sentence is? What about punctuation and capitalization? You sound like a meth head yourself. Why don't you get a life and mind your own business, instead of talking about people behind their back.
abc123

Jackson, MO

#11 Oct 7, 2011
GrowUP wrote:
Dear abc123,
You sound like you never attended grade school. Do you know what a run on sentence is? What about punctuation and capitalization? You sound like a meth head yourself. Why don't you get a life and mind your own business, instead of talking about people behind their back.
for your info it dont matter how i type i just tell the truth the sansoucie"s steph and nolon are cooking meth and yes there meth heads if you dont like the way i type then dont read it and yes they are piece of shit parents and yes steph spends her sons daniels check on her and her piece of shit hubby nolon damn meth heads they need to take there kids from them to lazy to get a job they rather cook meth and use there kids check on them both wow what parents and every place they cook meth i will put it all over topix they need to be in jail and there kids need to be with the other parents once a meth head allways a meth head tell me im not telling the truth maybe you need to watch the friends you hang out with or maybe your a meth head to i wouldnt dout it i will put there names all over topix like i said if you dont like what i say then dont read it watch out for the tree poeple and the big trucks going down the raod steph and nolon they are watching your every move and your not smarter than then either like you think you are

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 7, 2011
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>for your info it dont matter how i type i just tell the truth the sansoucie"s steph and nolon are cooking meth and yes there meth heads if you dont like the way i type then dont read it and yes they are piece of shit parents and yes steph spends her sons daniels check on her and her piece of shit hubby nolon damn meth heads they need to take there kids from them to lazy to get a job they rather cook meth and use there kids check on them both wow what parents and every place they cook meth i will put it all over topix they need to be in jail and there kids need to be with the other parents once a meth head allways a meth head tell me im not telling the truth maybe you need to watch the friends you hang out with or maybe your a meth head to i wouldnt dout it i will put there names all over topix like i said if you dont like what i say then dont read it watch out for the tree poeple and the big trucks going down the raod steph and nolon they are watching your every move and your not smarter than then either like you think you are
...put the foil down and back away slowly...

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2011
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>for your info it dont matter how i type i just tell the truth the sansoucie"s steph and nolon are cooking meth and yes there meth heads if you dont like the way i type then dont read it and yes they are piece of shit parents and yes steph spends her sons daniels check on her and her piece of shit hubby nolon damn meth heads they need to take there kids from them to lazy to get a job they rather cook meth and use there kids check on
them both wow what parents and every place
they cook meth i will put it all over topix they
need to be in jail and there kids need to be with the other parents once a meth head allways a
meth head tell me im not telling the truth maybe
you need to watch the friends you hang out with
or maybe your a meth head to i wouldnt dout it i
will put there names all over topix like i said if
you dont like what i say then dont read it watch
out for the tree poeple and the big trucks going
down the raod steph and nolon they are
watching your every move and your not smarter
than then either like you think you are
Who is steph and nolon? Are they the people you see when you snort your bathsalts?
ummm

Scott City, MO

#15 Oct 8, 2011
i think she is talking about steph witworth or however u spell it she used to be with cody king
abc123

Jackson, MO

#16 Oct 12, 2011
take all the meth heads and lock them up in prison there all pieces of shit they put there kids in harms way and dont respect nobody they lie steal cheat and treat there kids like shit once a meth head allways a meth head lock them all up

United States

#17 Oct 18, 2011
Is stephanie whitworth a meth head too!
MethIsWhack

Belleville, IL

#18 Oct 18, 2011
how old are these people anyaways?
fyi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Oct 19, 2011
no its not stephanie whitworth!!!!!!!!!! It is stephanie crabtree her maidin name is cooper. stephanie whitworth is not a meth head either
MethIsWhack

Belleville, IL

#20 Oct 19, 2011
ha, Crabtree.. xP
grow up

United States

#21 Oct 29, 2011
Hey fyi! U n abc123 might wanna do ur homework. Whitworth very. Much does Drugs. N tthe. Sansoucies lol. They r doiin. Great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deckhand Salary (Aug '15) 3 hr Shanice 36
old women dressing like they are in their teens (Apr '14) Sun Jim 106
Mark fisher Sat Guest 28
lacey umfleet and tim keesee (May '10) Dec 2 Mike 63703 8
Lydia Menz Dec 1 Curiosity killed ... 1
Mark Abbott - Not Guilty of Lawless Murder (Aug '12) Nov 30 Guest 57
Fischer and Kim @ Rehab Nov 30 Dontuwish 19

Scott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance