48 Hours Mystery-Angela Lawless Inves...
FYI

Cape Girardeau, MO

#82 Mar 13, 2010
juggs wrote:
dwayne kluesner is singing like a bird right now trying to get his self out of trouble for meth charges. dwayne ran with all of those guys when it went down and rolled on everyone of them to get himself out of trouble with them back then.
dwayne had first court date yesterday
kevin gets picked up for (questioning)
dwayne has had 4 dwi and still had a drivers license. all he ever got was probation on his 4th and he is a known convicted felon/jailhouse snitch until he got popped cooking dope last month. how convenient is that fingers are pointing at kevin now. sing dwayne you bitch sing. he has told too many people too many things.
Juggs u must not know a thing about this case or Dewayne. FYI dewayne is still sitting in jail on a 50,000 CASH ONLY bond. if he was a snitch dont u think he would already be out?? And he dont have a drivers license either...i know this for a fact also. So before u go and start ur slandering, get ur #&cking facts straight!!
hopeful

Waterloo, Canada

#83 Mar 13, 2010
There is no way her bf's skin was under her nails due to rough s#x that's crazy she was killed by him that's what I think . He's covering something and abbot had to have something to do with it period !
Go Bucks

Cincinnati, OH

#84 Mar 13, 2010
Josh,
Brother, If thats really you, I can't tell you how much I feal for you. That Furell fuk needs to spend 16yrs in a hell hole along with that worthless waist of a so-called man Holshop(spelling? don't care he doesn't deserve it. That Leon Laimo POS is full of sh!t. You don't get DNA under your skin from having sex. He probably had his own under his figernails too. Not to mention the jury of peers or should I say POS, that were not intelegent enough to see something wrong. No matter what evidence was or was not provided. I realize this comment is harsh considering all I know about the case is what 20/20 has told me, but I am so sick and tied of our so-called system failinig so many. I have been on court cases and can not believe the stupidity involved.
Josh, I wish you the best and I am very imprested with how you have handled all of it.
For the family of Mrs.Lawless I am also sorry for your loss and hope the person responsible is held accoutable. I don't mean to make any less of it. That's just not what I am hear to address.
Tonya

Maryland Heights, MO

#85 Mar 13, 2010
Knowthefacts wrote:
And I also agree with "foryourinfo" Ricky Clay is not a murderer, he was set up, Ricky is a very loving man and wouldn't hurt anyone that way and I think if they would give Ricky a re-trial then they would also find loop holes in his case, just like they did Josh's
Thank you for the comment on my brother that means alot. But right now this is about Mischelle Lawless and finding her killer and knowing that Josh did not do this aweful crime. I hope along with the others that the real killer will be punished soon so the families can have closure and peace.
Iknownothing

United States

#86 Mar 13, 2010
Apparently ya'll don't know scott county's drug history. If you did, you would know that ALL these boy's (and girls) ran together and Bill was like a ringleader. Might still be for all I know. Michelle threatened to rat so she was dealt with. They just did a sloppy job of sweeping it under the rug. It'll never be solved because it would implicate too many, ...but what do I know.
Knowthefacts

Wentzville, MO

#87 Mar 14, 2010
Iknownothing wrote:
Apparently ya'll don't know scott county's drug history. If you did, you would know that ALL these boy's (and girls) ran together and Bill was like a ringleader. Might still be for all I know. Michelle threatened to rat so she was dealt with. They just did a sloppy job of sweeping it under the rug. It'll never be solved because it would implicate too many,...but what do I know.
"Iknownothing" I would say that yes alot of people that has commented on this blog does now the Scott County Drug History, or the facts they some are putting up they would know nothing about. It is very unfortunate what happened to Mischele and that her family can't get justice, but that doesn't mean that the authorities has the right to accuse the wrong man just to make an arrest. Now they are so hell bent on catching the correct person and the correct person could be the one already sitting in prison and has been for awhile since his story has changed so many times or the boyfriend of where they actually already found the dna, who will ever know, but this family does deserve justice for this poor tragedy that has happened to their daughter and the impact that it has and always will leave on that family. I am not a drug user myself, but I do have family members that have and still use drugs, but that doesn't make them killers. What would be the motive for the drug dealers to kill Mischele, there were already enough of the snitches in jail to snitch them out without Mischeles help. In my opinion which doesn't count for much I think they are looking at all the wrong people for their arrest.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#88 Mar 14, 2010
if i where the one doing the investigating on this case, i would find a way to talk to krystal moore and her mother, i'm not saying that they had anything to do with this, but i'm sure they know a lot about what really happened.
portageville mo

Campbell, MO

#89 Mar 14, 2010
hopeful wrote:
There is no way her bf's skin was under her nails due to rough s#x that's crazy she was killed by him that's what I think . He's covering something and abbot had to have something to do with it period !
I agree with you 100%.Lets say that she did have her boy friends DNA under her nails from sex.I still think the struggle that the crime scene shown on 48 hours would tell you that she would have had more than just his DNA under her nails.If she was trained in self defence. I know that when I was trained in self defence the women were trained to go for the eyes and face with their nails.They said she was a very small girl so I cant really see her doing much more than that.There would be more than just one persons DNA.under her nails,if,if the DNA was from sex earlier that night,there should also be some DNA from the Perp.after the stuggle.Abbott says he only touched her on the sholder,but his DNA was found in other places according to 48.Did he help put her back in the car.I dont know but for me his story dosnt line up he is either lieing or not telling the whole truth.With that being said the thing that really strikes me odd is why did she stop.She was in the drivers seat of the car running,all she would have had to do is take off,unless she new who was stoping her.A small woman dos not stop on the interstate to talk to or help anyone at that time of night unless they know the person.I dont know all the facts about this case but I do know there is someone out there that knows something.I can say this your sherrif is a good man,he can see right through this and he knew that the man convicted was not the one who commited this murder.I know he is on the right trail,and I know he will catch the ones that are responsible for this.Every time I pass that exit I think of this young lady and I say a small prayer for her family,and I say a small prayer that God gives this sherrif what he needs to solve this case.Please if anyone knows anything please contact the sherrifs dept.it is never to late to do the right thing.God be with Mr.Walters as he is tracking down the killer or killers of this crime.

Blue Springs, MO

#90 Mar 14, 2010
guest wrote:
if i where the one doing the investigating on this case, i would find a way to talk to krystal moore and her mother, i'm not saying that they had anything to do with this, but i'm sure they know a lot about what really happened.
Does Krystal still date the other Abbott boy?

Blue Springs, MO

#91 Mar 14, 2010
Anybody else wonder who was on the party list that some guy was bothering Ms Lawless??? Either Abbott boys or Dwayne Kluesner
Redneck

Advance, MO

#92 Mar 14, 2010
Several thoughts:
1. Mark Abbot changed his story numerous times.
2. Mark Abbot was the first person at the crime scene when he "found" her in her car, and yet he was never a suspect in the original investigation.
3. Mark's body language during the 48 hrs. interviiew suggests that he is not telling the truth.

Mark knows alot more about what happened that night than he is telling anyone! Just My Opinion!
cantstopwonderin g

Mount Vernon, IL

#93 Mar 14, 2010
why did 48 hours name this episode "the girl who knew too much" but never mentioned what she knew. why isnt anyone asking about this? what did she know!?
funny

Saint Louis, MO

#94 Mar 14, 2010
if mark had done it wouldnt he have had some kind of blood on him when he showed up at the PD.after all they said she was beatin really badly her perp. and why would she have dna of boyfriend under her fingernails, from sex come on.......... we all know that dont happen like that. also they were fighting due to her being with some other guys that night.mark changing his statement could have been bill ferrell orchestrating to get a conviction just like the star witness,she had two different statements also, she should be in jail too IMO
jack

Milwaukee, WI

#96 Mar 14, 2010
guest wrote:
Anybody else wonder who was on the party list that some guy was bothering Ms Lawless??? Either Abbott boys or Dwayne Kluesner
You need to quit pointing the finger at Dewayne Kluesner. Maybe your should point your finger at yourself. Then take your middle finger and point it also at yourself.
portageville mo

Campbell, MO

#97 Mar 14, 2010
funny wrote:
if mark had done it wouldnt he have had some kind of blood on him when he showed up at the PD.after all they said she was beatin really badly her perp. and why would she have dna of boyfriend under her fingernails, from sex come on.......... we all know that dont happen like that. also they were fighting due to her being with some other guys that night.mark changing his statement could have been bill ferrell orchestrating to get a conviction just like the star witness,she had two different statements also, she should be in jail too IMO
You have a good point.But what if he was just there and didnt do the killing.We know that his DNA was there.I can tell you by the pictures of the car,if you noticed the window was only half or less open.He stated that he reached through the window and grabed her by the sholder.I dont think he could have done that with out opening the door so that I think was a lie.I tell you what have someone lay in the front seat of a car with the window down about like it was on Angelas car.Try to reach in and grab that person by the sholder.It is almost impossible if not impossible.Walters will solve this case just wait and see.
jack

Milwaukee, WI

#98 Mar 14, 2010
juggs wrote:
dwayne kluesner is singing like a bird right now trying to get his self out of trouble for meth charges. dwayne ran with all of those guys when it went down and rolled on everyone of them to get himself out of trouble with them back then.
dwayne had first court date yesterday
kevin gets picked up for (questioning)
dwayne has had 4 dwi and still had a drivers license. all he ever got was probation on his 4th and he is a known convicted felon/jailhouse snitch until he got popped cooking dope last month. how convenient is that fingers are pointing at kevin now. sing dwayne you bitch sing. he has told too many people too many things.
Juggs you are about the biggest f***ing idiot that I've read so far. Kevin got picked up for "Domestic Assault. "Maybe you were involved in all of this mess. You seem to think you know so much. You and guest need to get together and take your middle finger and point it at yourself. Fyi, if Dewayne was a jailhouse snitch, why is he still there Juggs?

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Mar 14, 2010
what if matt abbot killed her then mark abbot showed up at the police station. it would explain no blood on him and a identical twins DNA on her
NowMy2cents4U

Dallas, TX

#100 Mar 14, 2010
Guest wrote:
what if matt abbot killed her then mark abbot showed up at the police station. it would explain no blood on him and a identical twins DNA on her
BINGO!!!!

Or was it the other way around, hmmm??
jack

Milwaukee, WI

#101 Mar 14, 2010
guest wrote:
Maybe you were on the list Guest!!!! Get your facts straight. If you read the transcripts from the trial that proved Josh Kezers innocence, then you would know the guy who was bothering Ms Lawless was Todd Mayberry. Guest, you need to quit pointing that finger. Think before you point that finger again!!

Blue Springs, MO

#102 Mar 14, 2010
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you were on the list Guest!!!! Get your facts straight. If you read the transcripts from the trial that proved Josh Kezers innocence, then you would know the guy who was bothering Ms Lawless was Todd Mayberry. Guest, you need to quit pointing that finger. Think before you point that finger again!!
Get your pants out of a wad ! Gosh ! It was just a question NOT pointing any fingers ! The Abbott's are already involved and somebody else put Dwayne in there not me !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does Chelle McDowell have morals? 17 min Guest 4
How the grinch stole Christmas 21 min Paul walker 4
Hillary is Catching Up 1 hr Guest 21
Women on welfare should be forced to have their... 1 hr Guest 14
old women dressing like they are in their teens (Apr '14) Sun Jim 106
Mark fisher Dec 3 Guest 28
lacey umfleet and tim keesee (May '10) Dec 2 Mike 63703 8

Scott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance