losers hanging out in the caboose parking lot.

Posted in the Scott City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Really thats all you have to do after you graduate? Sit in a parking lot and act ignorant why not go out and work like most people and grow up
arikka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

They go out and work during the day, only some of them are dead beats...that's we're friends go to hangout, just like bobs, I'm guessing your just mad cause nobody invites you...
ha ha

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Same people go will be living here in SC when they are 40 out of their trailer sitting on the porch doing the same thing..... Wonderful productive members of society!! Losers just like everyone who has ever sat in a parking lot in SC and hung out!!
Haha

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Haha im working 3 jobs and i just graduated, yea
Im a real loser. I bet i make more money then any of you do that sot on your computer and talk about us. We all come down here nd hang out, you got a problem with it, come down here and.we'll solve it

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Losers all of them....Erika needs to keep her young self at home and then you got Emily Echols who practically sits in that parking lot more than she showers. Wyatt who clearly hasn't done a damn thing with his life but get married. Corey and brad both just tryin to get at some young wh***s and Chelsea kelso who is just obsessed with brad so she goes to that parking lot to strut what she don't got in front of brad. And the rest of them are just nobodys. And trust me honey I make more money at one job than you do at your measly 3 minimum wage jobs.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

It's not the caboose parking lot kids, it's the VFW parking lot...always has been and always will be!:-)
Guest 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Atleast all of the people you just named have jobs. So what if they want to sit down there and hang out, are they hurting you, no i don't think they are so why worry so much about what someone else does and worry more about your ownself.
you are a joke

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

If you have so much money buy yourself a house and hang out there.... Oh wait you can't!!! Losers all of you
Lmao

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Guest wrote:
Losers all of them....Erika needs to keep her young self at home and then you got Emily Echols who practically sits in that parking lot more than she showers. Wyatt who clearly hasn't done a damn thing with his life but get married. Corey and brad both just tryin to get at some young wh***s and Chelsea kelso who is just obsessed with brad so she goes to that parking lot to strut what she don't got in front of brad. And the rest of them are just nobodys. And trust me honey I make more money at one job than you do at your measly 3 minimum wage jobs.
Which Erika cause there is more than one that needs to keep their ass at home! Emily has no life, so what else does she have to do? Corey will never grow up! He thinks him and his pranks and childish behavior is funny but in reality, it's just sad and ridiculous! Brad is desperate for any female attention to stoke his pathetic ego, and he seriously needs to grow up! I mean what is he 22 and still hanging out at the caboose. Chelsea is just a skank whore that needs to get a life and stop obsessing over Brad! You must admit, they are all pretty pathetic!
Guest 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Which corey are you talking about?
Guest 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

You call them losers for hanging out in a parking lot with their friends, yet you all have nothing better to do than get on the internet and talk about them. Makes a lot of since doesn't it.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Which Erika cause there is more than one that needs to keep their ass at home! Emily has no life, so what else does she have to do? Corey will never grow up! He thinks him and his pranks and childish behavior is funny but in reality, it's just sad and ridiculous! Brad is desperate for any female attention to stoke his pathetic ego, and he seriously needs to grow up! I mean what is he 22 and still hanging out at the caboose. Chelsea is just a skank whore that needs to get a life and stop obsessing over Brad! You must admit, they are all pretty pathetic!
ok you pretty much just repeated what I said....
arikka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

If y'all know what going on down there then you must be one of the so called losers. Just sayin, quit talkin shit in people if your not going to put your names. You guys are obviously pussies and need to grow up. So what if they hang out down there, they aren't hurting y'all. They are occupying their time. It's not breaking any laws or is considered a taboo. Why don't you go out and make some friends and do something with your life instead of talking shit on my friends. Grow up and move on, quit hiding behind your computer if your going to run your mouth.
Emily Echols

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Haha you guys just crack me up! I'm sure that I basically work full time and go to school. EveryOne that you named have jObs. One even is away for a month at a time to work but yet were losers? Makes absolutely no sense. At least I'm doing something with my life besides sit on a computer and talk about people you obviously have no clue about. I hang out with people in a parking lot after I graduated so what? None of us are breaking any laws get over it!!!
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

If I'm such a "loser" because I posted talking "shit" about you and your friends, then why even respond? Why do you care what I think or say? I mean if people were talking about me and I didn't care what they had to say, then I'd let them talk. Fact of the matter is, job or no job, you all have no life. You still sit around the parking lot like a bunch of high school kids. At some point, you have to let go of your childhood and grow up. That's all I'm sayin, but I'm a loser and you don't care what I say or think right?? Yea right, let's see who jumps on here first with a "response" to this loser!
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Guest wrote:
You are one pathetic sad little person. Why are you so unhappy???? You bitch more than you shower so you have got to be one stinking slob right about now because all you do is B#TCH-BI@CH-B@#CH.Im Mr T and I pity the fool that gets near this stinking slob.
bahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

So funny Chelsea seriously thinks brad is gonna be serious with her. He goes and hangs out with other girls and texts them. She has to hide behind her parents backs and lies to stay out all night and screw him. Some relationship!
ydghfg

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Y'all are so funny! I'm pretty sure kelso has a job! She may go there after work and hang out with her friends! It's called a social life! Haa! And her parents know about brad! Damn y'all just don't know how to stay outta everybody else's life! Worry about your own life for once!
arikka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

I've noticed that a lot of the people on here are bitching about kelso and brad. I think it's really funny cause it seems like this is their way of being obsessed. Jealousy at its finest hahahaha

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Yea arikka totally jealous that's it keep talkin says the one who's about to lose Rex because she's a ho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott City Discussions

Search the Scott City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,046
pam hartline (Nov '13) 12 hr Liz 46
amy okelly 17 hr guest 8
Daycares in Scott City? (Jun '11) 20 hr guest 166
malaina kinder (Oct '13) Thu Royalty 17
who are the n~gg~r lovers Thu Tonya 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at July 12 at 11:03AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Scott City Dating