y u say hes a snitch?
blahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2012
He aint nothing but a piece of shit druggie who is a woman beater
wtf

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Feb 24, 2012
hes a woman beater??? ik sumone who was with him and told me that he put his hands on her but i didnt believe it cuz he didnt seem like the type to do that....
dont know

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 24, 2012
is he friends with josh armstrong.
wtf

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2012
i have no clue. he got a brother named kris ik that
his sister

O Fallon, MO

#10 Mar 17, 2012
I'm sure any of you that have something to say to Kraig you all have to abilities to say it to his face and not on Topix.com
wdgh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Mar 17, 2012
No one can ever find his punk ass
this guy

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Is he dating a girl from cape name dana or Dina? Had a baby by her?
lolpunk

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Apr 5, 2012
not anymore he ran off and left her with a baby she was homeless for a while to such a good daddy huh
this guy

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Not really. I would had left her too. I hear her, her mom and her sister all have HIV and they got it from the same guy. That is nasty.
Dana

Minnetonka, MN

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Ok first off. Yes I had his kid and he left me but that's cuz I hated him and told him everyday. And we both decided it was better for our kid if we Weren't together. And I have never fucked anyone either one of them messed with and never will. Why don't u quit bein a little pussy and put ur real name cuz even tho me and him ain't together u still aint gonna run ur mouth about me or him. Now either come say the shit to our faces and not on a stupid ass internet site or else shut ur Damn mouth and go shove some more nasty herpes covered cock in it. Thanks and have a nice day.
tasha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Apr 11, 2012
this guy wrote:
Not really. I would had left her too. I hear her, her mom and her sister all have HIV and they got it from the same guy. That is nasty.
hey dumb ass where ever u an anybody else got ur info frm its dead wrng y dnt u ppl grow up an get a life...instead of talkin shit behind a computer an cant even say ur name immature punks...
stupid

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Apr 14, 2012
dude f*<k that punk @$$ n!gg he aint nothing but a liar,cheat,snitch,theif and a woman abuser he aint s|-|!t for real i really hope he gets wats coming to him one day
Shanna

O Fallon, MO

#21 Apr 15, 2012
First of all his baby mama and daughter have NEVER been homeless and none of them have HIV. Second of all, if you are so worried about Kraig to talk about him on topix, why dont you go find him and say it to his face? You cannot even put your real name. It's not like hes in hiding.You also must have your facts wrong AGAIN because hes far from a woman beater or a snitch.
Dana

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 May 5, 2012
I have not been homeless and never will be. how about all of you losers keep my name out ur mouths. Thanks so much for thinking about me and kraig all the time but live your own lives NOT ours. Kraig, no matter what he has done, is a good guy and i would appreciate it if you would not talk crap about him on here. if you got something to say then come say it to me not on here. I am not a hard person to find. I'm sure kraig would want you to step to him too, but i BET you won't. How about you just stop commenting on here unless you have something good to say. until then, how about you just go crawl in a hole, curl up in a ball, and learn how to keep ur mouth shut. why dont you worry about yourselves and not other people. it wont get you very far in life...that is IF you have one which i can tell that you don't. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top lowlife famlies 6 hr Whome 23
If anyone looking for a friend or a lover 7 hr Hubba u cootie 16
Spinks running for City Council 8 hr Hubba u cootie 16
Lunch ladies fired 8 hr Hubba u cootie 4
Mark fisher (Sep '16) 13 hr Jim N 46
Those fitness dudes 22 hr Supernatural beast 11
Joseph Staples (Mar '10) Mon LucciLucious 36

Scott City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance