Next Last
dani

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Is he a snitch or not
guest2011

Sikeston, MO

#3 May 1, 2011
yes pretty much there both snitches and watch out for nolon sansoucie thats another one i dont know about his girlfriend but he is diff a snitch and watck out for krystal and little tommy to thats the whole snitch ring do not fuck with them stay far away and stay away from john and his wife to there all dirty
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 1, 2011
guest2011 wrote:
yes pretty much there both snitches and watch out for nolon sansoucie thats another one i dont know about his girlfriend but he is diff a snitch and watck out for krystal and little tommy to thats the whole snitch ring do not fuck with them stay far away and stay away from john and his wife to there all dirty
Matt Lowe is a snitch too

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, MO

#6 May 9, 2011
guest2011 wrote:
not everyone of them that u mentioned r snitches get a real job n learn who really is n who isnt instead of assuming
123abc

Sikeston, MO

#7 May 16, 2011
there all snitches john maglone and his wife nolon and his girlfriend krystal and little tommy and i heard nolon is makeing the shit in brains attic oh you should know amanda you just got cuaght with doing the same thing putting your kids in harms way wow thats really good poeple the sansoucie gang nolon and krystal had to move becuase there cop buddy hampton had to leave so there was nobody to save your asses oh and by the way i got the facts straight like you said the proof is in the pudding everybody needs to watch out for them in chaffee keep your family away from them i feel sorry for there kids you all must be proud parents you still looking in the tree"s you better watch out for trucks and vans going down your road very scary hu dumb ass meth heads never learn hu reminds me of that song by johny cash burning ring of fire
Brenda

Jackson, MO

#8 May 30, 2011
Can u not spell!!!!!!!!!!
milesofsmiles71

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2011
We heard all the snitches move to scott city.....If they weren't when they moved there, they soon will be!
u must b a busta

Jackson, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2011
well well well 123abc/abc123 or fatdaddy72.....ur ass has been busted!!! u know if i recall u have been caught several times for sellin pills, ur door has been kicked in way more than maglone n sansoucies put together.....and u tryin to come on here with some fake ass bs bout the maglones, sansoucie n his WIFE, krystal n tommy. boy dnt play we all know ur ass has been caught up A LOT. but yet nothing shows on case net and u dnt spend much time n jail for the crimes u have committed. so many times i have passed ur ass on big bend rd pulled over by the cops being searched by several cops. and its the same thing everytime, u get away scott free. u need to leave nolon the hell alone, alls he does is take care of his kids, and stay away from the bs from his past. as for a snitch......lmao u musta heard that from a maglone. and as for the maglones, ur just mad bc yvaughna aint givin it up to ur hairy ass. as for krystal n tommy.....lord only knows y ur fukin with her n him like that. as for snitch..... i do believe i seen u talkin to scott city police officers hampton n wooten n rhodes parkin lot in the mid morning. so if u dont want ur name blasted out there for everyone to see then i advise u to shut the fuk up n keep these ppls name out ya mouth. or imma plaster it everywhere n i mean everywhere. not just on topix either.
wow

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Aug 4, 2011
u sound like a snitch! go ahead and do what u gotta do. snitch on everyone and maybe get rid of the whole bunch of them.
qtpie

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Aug 7, 2011
Any relation to Mike Maglone???
know them all

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2011
yep. mike maglone used to be married to yvaughnas mom. he left her ass bc she was being a cheating wh**e who couldnt stay off the internet.
Hometown

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 22, 2011
Well personally if your a snitch your a snitch so what in my opinion all meth heads AND anyone who does any other kind of drug needs to be locked up really who cares if your a snitch or not you shouldn't be doing shit to get snitched on
wow

Jackson, MO

#16 Aug 27, 2011
yeah there all snitches but u got to look at nolon sansoucie and his new wife steph and krystal and little tommy and john maglone and his wife there all snitches do not let them around your kids there bad news and all meth heads they could of killed there kids makeing meth but they didnt give a shit i do not feel bad for them but i do feel bad for there kids going through all that and they call there self proud parents yeah whatever stay out of or town we do not need you meth heads back here nolon says he didnt snitch but he had like 7 felons maybe it was 9 and he just done 37 days in jail and got 5 or 7 years back up on papers thank god he is in chaffee now we need to keep are town clean from these poeple and i heard that nolon sansoucie was makeing it again at brians house in chaffee brian hidams house in his attic i think thats how his last name is spelled bad news
Really

Jackson, MO

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Wow...I think my IQ dropped 10 points just from reading this thread.
facts

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Sep 3, 2011
nolon only got 5yrs 7bk up bc it was his 1st drug offense. something im sure u will catch soon enuf. wats that called again.....o yes posession of a controlled substance w intent to deliever. but dont worry if thats ur 1st offense u will only get probation. o and lets not forget bout the pills u sling outta ur home everyday. whats that called when u dnt just smoke weed u grow it too?? o ya coltivation.
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Sep 10, 2011
ok sikeston, i do not know who you are but i would love to see you in person please!!!!!!! as far as a snitch my name is on nothing,true facts!!!! i am not a fuckin snitch!!!and another thing looser, i lost my kids i lost everything,but one good thing i am really bright,i know how to fuck up and the straighten up,sounds to me like you real big behind a computer,call me sometime, we can get this handled,unlike you,my family has money and i will not sit in jail very long for woopin your ass thats exactly whats going to happen!!!!!!! although now that i am thinking is your name mary,or matt? if so you got my nuumber you can call me anytime lol!!!!!i been waitin for the day!!!! oh yah and matt i still got your tire thing that you tried to smash marys face in with, yah by the way mary your welcome,it pays to have friends that got yoour back, next time i will sit and watch him do it!!!!
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Sep 10, 2011
its amazing how people think they know you and do not know shit!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Sep 13, 2011
and know them all st.louis? idk who you are either, why do people hide their names lol funny!!!! facts are yes they used to be married,he cheated on my mom for many years some with teen girls,so keep your fuckin mouth shut when you do not know wtf you are talking about!!!!!!! you piece of shi2
abc123

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Sep 15, 2011
yvaughna and your husband are snitches nolon snitched on you both and your husband snitched on nolon yeah all are piece of shit parents cooking meth where all you all kids where im talking about you your husband and nolon you all should of never got your kids back putting them in harms way if you all loved your kids alot you wouldnt never put them in that kind of spot but only god can judge but i can say what i think
Travis Morgan

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2011
Didn't the cops kick your door off the hinges and catch you and your shithead husband cooking dope?? Yep they sure did! I was a neighbor and had to move because of you nasty dope heads! Have money.......LMAO go to prison where you economic dumpsters belong! I feel sorry for your kids because you damn sure don't deserve them!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast cars 1 hr Guest 1
blonde at caseys 1 hr Bob 2
Obama's bad trade 1 hr Guest 55
Shooting on South Ellis 2 hr wtf 85
kluesner 3 hr guest 2
Tucker 3 hr itdontmatter 1
scott city police department (Dec '13) 5 hr Guest 28
Scott City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web